SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:27 pm

More Ben, Ben, Ben. Was Ben H on this season and I missed it?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:29 pm

I know. I think Ben Higgins and Aaron Rodgers are my two favorite contestants this season. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:29 pm

And they didn't even get roses!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know. I think Ben Higgins and Aaron Rodgers are my two favorite contestants this season. cheeky
Well if not yours then certainly JoJo's. Do you think every producer in the moment started with: How did this feel with Ben? Closely followed by: How do you think Aaron feels about this?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Jojo's blog

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-2
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know. I think Ben Higgins and Aaron Rodgers are my two favorite contestants this season. cheeky

Yes to this. Perfect statement and ITA.  yes  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Good Morning America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppnypkwb9C4

Jimmy Kimmel Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXaFUnovoV4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Relationships are both emotional and practical — and usually you need both elements to make it. Passion without a dependable person behind it will fizzle. Reliability without any sizzle won’t last, either.

Bachelor Nation knows this, and is built on the fusing of the two. Contestants on both shows ask each other, almost from Day One: Are you ready to get engaged? Do you see yourself starting a family soon? What would our life together be like?

And in order to have a chance of actually doing any of those things, contestants are expected to profess their feelings early and often. Viewers watch the temperatures rise every week: You’re the kind of person I can see myself with. I can see myself falling in love with you. I’m falling in love with you. I love you.

There, he said it. He gets to stay, right?

That seemed to be JoJo Fletcher’s playbook on last night’s penultimate episode of “The Bachelorette.” She appeared still so freshly burned from being dumped by last season’s Bachelor, Ben Higgins — after imagining their life together and saying those three little words — that the only phrase she seemed to hear was “I love you.”

Luke said it, just a little too late for her liking. Robby said it, and she feels it, too. Chase said it, but the feeling isn’t mutual. Jordan said it, and she definitely feels it there.

But wait. Let’s revisit the practical piece of the commitment equation, which seems to be missing with Jordan. The most telling conversation in last night’s episode was when JoJo asked Jordan where he saw himself in one year — one short year! — and he didn’t have a clue.

The answer she was angling for is a little more complex than “I love you.” Something like: Married to you, my darling JoJo.

Now that scenario doesn’t usually play out, but this show is is all about settling down — if not marrying people off, at least getting them to propose. Jordan says he can see himself proposing to JoJo, but when asked to get more specific, like — hey, where do you see us for Christmas? — Jordan’s lack of an answer spoke volumes. He bumbled about not needing a home base, but JoJo was absent from that projection, making him sound like a very non-committal dude on a show that’s all about commitment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/07/26/in-the-bachelorettes-equation-of-love-future-plans-jordan-rodgers-missed-that-second-part/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:02 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/CHASIN_You/status/757963535112691712

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Don't know where to post this as I didn't see a thread for the FRC yet but here's the official press release from ABC.

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF
‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, AUGUST 1

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
JoJo, Jordan and Robby Look Back at the Emotional Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

“Episode 1210 – Season Finale – JoJo survived being blindsided last season after Ben Higgins told her he loved her, but proposed to Lauren Bushnell instead. As heart-wrenching a rejection as that was, she decided to take a risk for a second chance at finding love with one of 26 intriguing bachelors. After surviving shocking twists and turns and a journey filled with laughter, tears, love and controversy, JoJo narrowed down the field to two men – Jordan and Robby. Now, she finds herself in love with both of these captivating men and terribly torn between them. She can envision a future with both bachelors, but time is running out, on the season finale of “TheBachelorette,” airing MONDAY, AUGUST 1 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, emotions run high as JoJo sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk about her two final bachelors from this season – Jordan and Robby. She will take viewers back to those final days in exotic Phuket, Thailand, when she needed to make her life-changing decision. Both men will return to sit with JoJo and discuss the shocking outcome of the show and their relationships. It’s the unpredictable ending to JoJo’s adventure to find true love. A sneak peek of the highly anticipated hot summer series “Bachelor in Paradise” also will be featured on “The Bachelorette: After the FinalRose,” MONDAY, AUGUST 1 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT).

With a possible proposal just days away, JoJo introduces both men to her family in Phuket, Thailand, looking for any guidance they can offer her on which would be the best fit for her and the family. When Jordan arrives, JoJo’s mom has some reservations. She feels they might be too similar and fears that could spell trouble down the line. Will Jordan even ask her father for permission to marry his daughter if he is the last man?

The Fletchers, however, immediately connect with Robby. His poise, passion and adoration of JoJo leaves a lasting impression on them. His conversation with her parents seals the deal with them.

But where does that leave JoJo? She is stunned by their opinions of the two men. Still struggling over her choice, JoJo hopes that her final dates with Jordan and Robby bring clarity to what seems like an impossible decision. Now, she finally understands what Ben was facing in the days before his engagement.

The final days of JoJo’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, she must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end with her accepting a proposal? Or will she simply walk away? Will one guy get the woman of his dreams or be left brokenhearted?

The two remaining men are:

Jordan, 27, a former pro quarterback, Chico, CA

Robert “Robby,” 27, a former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Hold your thoughts. I'll create a thread.

Thanks @everly !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:03 pm

NM Kasha beat me to it. yes

FRC thread here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily