SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:41 am

Her head says to choose Robby, her heart says to choose Jordan. That is why she seems conflicted. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:44 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Her head says to choose Robby, her heart says to choose Jordan.  That is why she seems conflicted.  Jmo.

The heart wants what the heart wants, right?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:44 am

^^ yes! I totally agree! I've oddly been in a similar situation and my parents met both guys (and obviously) swayed me towards mr safe but I should have gone with my heart! Thankfully that was long ago just dating... I learned from that experience and married the man who has my heart...best ever!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:46 am

JoJo pretty much told Luke at the MTA, that she just wasn't in love with him and nothing was going to change that. So yeah, maybe at the time..it was because of the "I love you" crap, but looking back..she was just never going to be fully into him. I mean hell, she showed more sympathy and care to Chase at MTA, than she did to Luke (not that she wasn't nice to Luke though.) She even called Chase her nickname for him, Chaser. I really don't think JoJo regrets her decision to send those two home, because she was never fully into them. And IMO, it showed. And if people believed otherwise, it was because the edit tried to show more than what was actually there. So the folks on SM (IG, Twitter), that keep telling her she made a mistake by sending them home and blah blah blah need to take a hike.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:08 pm

bamagal wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Her head says to choose Robby, her heart says to choose Jordan. That is why she seems conflicted. Jmo.

The heart wants what the heart wants, right?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^^ yes!  I totally agree!  I've oddly been in a similar situation and my parents met both guys (and obviously) swayed me towards mr safe but I should have gone with my heart!  Thankfully that was long ago just dating... I learned from that experience and married the man who has my heart...best ever!!

I, too, was recently in a similar situation. I was in a 4 year relationship with a "safe option" but met someone with whom my chemistry and connection were off the charts! It made me analyze my "safe guy" and I realized that I had to trust my heart, which was telling me to break it off with Mr. Safe and start dating my "baddy" as some may call it. It has been tough but the best decision and right decision for me. I don't regret it, though there are times where I think about what my life was going to look like with Mr. Safe - everything was planned out and was what I envisioned for myself. What it came down to was Who Can I Not Say Goodbye To? That was the closest I have been to relating to these wackos that go on this wacky show. :Nod:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:14 pm

This has to be a record of how many red flags JoJo just chose to ignore. I get "the heart wants what the heart wants" but this is getting out of hand. This isn't going to end well at all. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Diana wrote:This has to be a record of how many red flags JoJo just chose to ignore. I get "the heart wants what the heart wants" but this is getting out of hand. This isn't going to end well at all. no no
I think it's only fair to see how this all plays out at ATFR and post show. Right now, everyhing has been so smoke and mirrors & crap that happened a few months ago. The present is what matters, so I think that needs to be taken into account. Even if it doesn't end well, who the hell cares IMO. JoJo is 25 years old and is pretty, hot, rich, and now famous. She' technically still wins.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 pm

She wins on things that don't matter in life as much as true love does...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Thank you Diana. The red flags are calling for a code blue.

JoJo allegedly broke up with Chad and went on Bachelor 20 (for love?) then post show she allegedly went back to him only to then go on her own show to (find love?).

Then out of all the guys there, she allegedly pick the biggest douche *cough* allegedly.

This woman needs to find herself, respect herself and learn what healthy love is all about.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:26 pm

SarahD wrote:She wins on things that don't matter in life as much as true love does...
Again, she's only 25 years old. She has plenty of time to find true love. This show is not the be all and end all.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:27 pm

My guess would be that if they break up soon it wont be because he cheats, its going to be because she pushes him away with all her insecurities.  Im getting annoyed and Im not the one shes questioning laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thank you Diana. The red flags are calling for a code blue.  

JoJo allegedly broke up with Chad and went on Bachelor 20 (for love?) then post show she allegedly went back to him only to then go on her own show to (find love?).

Then out of all the guys there, she allegedly pick the biggest douche *cough* allegedly.

This woman needs to find herself, respect herself and learn what healthy love is all about.

Like you said, this all allegedly. As for that last sentence, this is a very common issue. If she hasn't found it yet, she will eventually.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily