SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by everly Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Yes, she liked this post on Tuesday.teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 Image16

She was definitely still happy on SM this week. In her blogs this week she was still teasing Jordan and even called the final episode rewarding. IDK. She doesn't seem heartbroken to me.

everly

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:24 pm

^ thank you everly! I knew she liked something like that. I don't know why she would like that two days ago if she was going to dump someone two days later, unless something big happened.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Yeah I really don't get it. I would expect her to be a WRECK if she just broke up with him. She wasn't lukewarm like Chris with Whit or Travis with Sarah. She was sooo attached and so vulnerable with him, I have trouble imagining her being able to pull herself together for nails or anything knowing she's going to face him at atfr in 3 days or worse, playact happiness and love.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because maybe I'm losing it, but didn't she liked something on IG within the past week or so about not being able to tear them apart? Or something along the lines of that? Or am I losing it? laugh out loud

If they did break up, I feel like it would have gone done within the past few days.
You're not wrong. However, you might be losing it, I don't know with you, girl laugh out loud laugh out loud kisses

She's been liking and fav'ing stuff all along about feeling loved and a man that makes her feel totally beautiful and all this stuff. So if they broke up, it was literally in the last 2-3 days imo. I would picture her lying on the bathroom floor unable to move tbh laugh out loud I don't know who/how would have told Steve so quickly!

RS says it was in last couple days it was confirmed with him about break up:

https://twitter.com/houston_erwin/status/758654616137375744

Reality Steve Twitter
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She looks pretty happy if she recently dumped Baddy, which doesn't make sense to me at all.  Especially, the way she was glued to him during the show and all her positive posts on SM.  Something isn't adding up here, imho.  

Everything adds up just fine..... if you throw out the garbage that BS spews. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe RS is her shoulder to cry on and support system.  Ya know trading one Baddy for another.  :gotcha:  teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 1f60b  teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 26 1f601

Sorry, I tried but couldn't type it or post it with out laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
This is what's complicating the rumor to me. I think he loves when they breakup because it's just his curmudgeon attitude, but he really, really, REALLY wants these two to breakup imo, way more than usual. So did he hear they broke up, like he always does, and then decided to wish it into reality or did he hear it from a real source and it's real?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Why doesn't he answer the question of when the break up took place ?
We get that he heard about it yesterday but he's not saying when.

IMO as of 3 days ago they were still ok. JMO>

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Robby snapped that he is headed to LA, and his friend is with him.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Jo did not look crushed and devasted in the photo earlier.  I would think even if she did the breaking up she'd have shed a few tears, have some puffy eyes and would be a little sad and heartbroken.  I mean, it's Jo and just how many times did she melt down, cry, whine and get need on the show.  I would expect some of that behavior now, if Jo^3 was already history.  So for me, just not buying it yet.  

Now if she doesn't get her tushy LA bound for a love fest with reunion Baddy and the people shoot soon, I might be more included to start thinking all is not right.  I think it'll be quite obvious Monday based on her attitude and actions, even before Baddy joins her on stage.  And if there's more than a millimeter of space between them and she's not practically in his lap, I might further question if there's trouble in paradise.  Right now though, I'm thinking they're ok...not DOA. But that's JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:33 pm

So we have Robby and Jordan in LA and no Jojo laugh out loud

Maybe the real love story was #TeamRoJo laugh out loud laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:34 pm

We should be keeping an I on any family travelling to LA .... And by we ... I really mean all you amazing sleuthers Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Jo did not look crushed and devasted in the photo earlier.  I would think even if she did the breaking up she'd have shed a few tears, have some puffy eyes and would be a little sad and heartbroken.  I mean, it's Jo and just how many times did she melt down, cry, whine and get need on the show.  I would expect some of that behavior now, if Jo^3 was already history.  So for me, just not buying it yet.  

Now if she doesn't get her tushy LA bound for a love fest with reunion Baddy and the people shoot soon, I might be more included to start thinking all is not right.  I think it'll be quite obvious Monday based on her attitude and actions, even before Baddy joins her on stage.  And if there's more than a millimeter of space between them and she's not practically in his lap, I might further question if there's trouble in paradise.  Right now though, I'm thinking they're ok...not DOA.  But that's JMOAA
If Jo isn't in BBJ's lap and crying in his arms (from being happy and overwhlemed), then yeah, they're over laugh out loud I can't picture any other behavior considering what we know of her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think she seemed pretty sad at the MTA, so maybe it could have happened around then...a couple weeks ago maybe. That gives her time to have some what gotten over the initial crying phase, and to be happy in public. jmo.

MTA was taped two weeks ago, RS is saying the break up was told to him yesterday after his blog post and just happened recently like days ago. So what ppl are perceiving as her being sad at MTA wasn't from Jordan at that point I'd say, if supposed break up just happened. .

And 3 days ago, she liked IG post about finding love, being in love, and relationships etc.

Sorry RS's .....BS is just not adding up, if you know what I mean. Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily