SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Darcy II wrote:Just a feeling on my part - but, watching the MTA - it just seemed as though she was
a bit down/sad.  When Chris asked her if she was happy - she didn't have that instant
smile or glow about her.
 I hope that she is happy either way!!

I felt the same exact way watching her reaction to that question. My first thought was that things are not good with her and Jordan. And this was before the RS mentioned anything about a possible breakup.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:34 pm

bamagal wrote:
Alanna wrote:In K's blog, she mentions that as early as the final 4 rc, the choice for Jo was between Robby and BBJ. If there's a mesnick, it's going to be to Robby. Chase and Luke are done with Jo imo.

Can we agree to disagree on this? Smiley I don't think that Chase is "done" with Jo - to have grown so much emotionally during this season, it may take him a while to get over her!  JMO Not sure he would be part of a mesnick, but I think he loved her deeply!
I agree I think Chase loved her deeply too..I think Jojo could very well have fallen for him if she had given it a chance. I think she didn't because she had already fallen for Jordan.

I enjoyed the the day portion part of the fantasy date, it was light and fun, she mentioned how much joy he brings her, she also commented she had forgotten how hot it was to kiss him. 

If the rumour is true and she is done with Jordan it won't be wise to get back with any of her f4 imo

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 30 1f49b  winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 30 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:36 pm

I don't see Jojo doing a Mesnick for anyone. If her and Jordan are done, I see her being single a while and then moving on to someone outside the franchise.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I don't necessarily think that making mistakes in the past should define you for life.  Yes, there are questionable allegations and rumors about both of the F2, but that does not mean it's all true, IMO.  Nor does it mean they can't grow and learn from their mistakes and become stronger, better people in the future.  

I actually liked all of the F4 and may have preferred or though another guy might be able to give her what she wanted and needed more than her F1. But I'm not Jo, so my limited knowledge of them from sleuthing and watching them together may be different from her having actually spent time, be it limited, with them.  In the end she choose who she wanted and did what she thought was best for her.  Whether or not I like it doesn't matter, other than me expressing my opinion here, it won't change what happened during filming or how things work out for Jo^3.  

If it is meant to be and works out for them, great.  If not, I wish them well separately in life and future relationships.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:42 pm

IMO if..big IF there were a Mesnick it would be Robby. If JoJo was looking for a husband Robby was her best match. He has the metro fashionable style of her Ex (Chad) and her Brothers and his family and lifestyle are the most similar to hers in RL. Perhaps the JoJo and Jordan flame burned out with all the drama.
Maybe the AFTR will be an interesting episode.....so many questions??
A new version of MTA = Monday Tells All. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:44 pm

That certainly resolves any question of Luke or Chase being in the F2, IMO.  But if there is trouble in paradise currently, does the F2 stand a chance I wonder?

Thanks for posting that Kasha and thanks to Kait for spelling that out for us.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Like Robby said to Jo: "country clubs and coloring books" laugh out loud I think she would of been down for that..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:48 pm

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 30 Dfk1v6
Anyone been watching Becca's comments?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:49 pm

JMO I see Robby as the needed placeholder for an F2. I know she is saying she loves him yada yada yada but this is like all leads say. Its part of the course.
I don't see her switching to him.
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO if..big IF there were a Mesnick it would be Robby. If JoJo was looking for a husband Robby was her best match. He has the metro fashionable style of her Ex (Chad) and her Brothers and his family and lifestyle are the most similar to hers in RL. Perhaps the JoJo and Jordan flame burned out with all the drama.
Maybe the AFTR will be an interesting episode.....so many questions??
A new version of MTA = Monday Tells All. Smiley
JMO
giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 pm

FMG2015 wrote:winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 30 Dfk1v6
Anyone been watching Becca's comments?
On Twitter, she was just defending JoJo from those fans who were pissed at her for sending Luke and Chase home.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:05 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bamagal wrote:
Alanna wrote:In K's blog, she mentions that as early as the final 4 rc, the choice for Jo was between Robby and BBJ. If there's a mesnick, it's going to be to Robby. Chase and Luke are done with Jo imo.

Can we agree to disagree on this? Smiley I don't think that Chase is "done" with Jo - to have grown so much emotionally during this season, it may take him a while to get over her!  JMO Not sure he would be part of a mesnick, but I think he loved her deeply!
I agree I think Chase loved her deeply too..I think Jojo could very well have fallen for him if she had given it a chance. I think she didn't because she had already fallen for Jordan.

I enjoyed the the day portion part of the fantasy date, it was light and fun, she mentioned how much joy he brings her, she also commented she had forgotten how hot it was to kiss him. 

If the rumour is true and she is done with Jordan it won't be wise to get back with any of her f4 imo
Well, Jojo recently posted a multi-SC of her Tango dance with Chase on instgram.  She also posted a picture with Becca.  So who knows what will happen between Jojo and Chase.

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily