SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:34 am

Every single lead and contestant on this show wants to be on TV.  Most people don't go on a reality show to find their spouse, but now I see why it can work out with some of these couples, sometimes leading to marriage.  They have that "look at me" mentality, some more than others.  Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:55 am

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:In the past, there has been cast that walked off stage during the ATFR.

Refresh my memory? It's been a while  FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 3806527698
Tara, the F2 during Jesse Palmer's season, walked right off the stage and was followed by cameras back stage.
It would be very difficult, if someone wanted to get up and walk out, to be stopped. What can anyone do? Tackle them? Block them? It may not be the best choice for further repercussions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:In the past, there has been cast that walked off stage during the ATFR.

Refresh my memory? It's been a while  FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 3806527698
Tara, the F2 during Jesse Palmer's season, walked right off the stage and was followed by cameras back stage.
It would be very difficult, if someone wanted to get up and walk out, to be stopped. What can anyone do? Tackle them? Block them? It may not be the best choice for further repercussions.

I would like to see them try. Hugesmile
The repercussions would be huge.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:32 am

avoice wrote:Robby just posted. He is in Hollywood. Wonder when he got in and who photographed him for this casual shot

so Robby is in LA..... mmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:33 am

I don't think Jo will be walking off any stage any time soon. I'm sure she wants them to help her in media and like her as a couple with BBJ. Her behavior so far indicates to me that the last thing she wants is to be the black sheep, misbehaving lead. She'll do as she's told imo, even if it means dealing with Chad or anything else.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:57 am

HEA wrote:
avoice wrote:Robby just posted. He is in Hollywood. Wonder when he got in and who photographed him for this casual shot

Robby has been in LA since Thursday.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:20 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
HEA wrote:

damn... i cannot keep up with all the posts here. cantstopl
thanks! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:09 am

HEA wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
HEA wrote:

thanks! yes

He has to be there for the filming of the ATFR

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:52 am

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

thanks! yes

He has to be there for the filming of the ATFR

indeed.
that is a long time before live monday no?
is he visiting friends, did we spot him somewhere??

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Is this the same view as JoJo's July 4th snap? Can anyone remember?

FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 Image18

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:21 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Is this the same view as JoJo's July 4th snap? Can anyone remember?

FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 Image18
No IMO. JoJo looked like she was in a backyard at surface level. This snap looks like Robby is a few floors up. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:55 pm

Looks different, IMO.  

Emila23_12 wrote:IG jojofletchersnaps

|| Happy #FourthOfJuly, @joelle_fletcher!

Alanna wrote:Yeah doesn't look like Texas to me laugh out loud it's funny for me to picture this BBJ quietly hanging out anywhere not surrounded by women and only with Jo. What a mindbender!

FourthOfJuly -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 58 Image48

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily