SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

Vote now for who should be your next Bachelor!!! @cbmcnary @Luke__Pell or@realchadjohnson ??? #TheBachelorette

2:36 PM - 1 Aug 2016

Cad lovers...your dream might come true! teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 70 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:05 pm

What about Robby????? I'm unhappy.

I mean I know he's technically still possibly with Jo but I'm afraid they'll never mention him at all as a possibility.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:05 pm

welcomeyall @NJHockeyMom !

(Is it October yet?)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Alanna wrote:What about Robby????? I'm unhappy.
He can't tweet about him being an option yet.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Alanna wrote:What about Robby????? I'm unhappy.

I mean I know he's technically still possibly with Jo but I'm afraid they'll never mention him at all as a possibility.

He's still in the F2.  :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:@fleissmeisteVote now for who should be your next Bachelor!!! @cbmcnary @Luke__Pell or@realchadjohnson ??? #TheBachelorette
I vote for Chad. The franchise has become one big drama fest why not take it to the next level JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:11 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:@fleissmeisteVote now for who should be your next Bachelor!!! @cbmcnary @Luke__Pell or@realchadjohnson ??? #TheBachelorette
I vote for Chad. The franchise has become one big drama fest why not take it to the next level JMO
I could look at Chad for a whole season....if it wasn't for his roid rage I would love him. I love how honest he is. He says what I am thinking for the most part (when he is not in a rage).

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Do you think Jordan will be in the running for The Bachelor if RS is, in fact, true? They don't have to pick him for another month or so...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Chad said in a tweet, he was not on steroids but was contemplating using them to show people just how out there he could get, or something along those lines.  laugh out loud the tweets in his thread.

Out of those options, I'm Chad all the way.  Now if they add Robby to the mix, see ya Chad laugh out loud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:52 pm

luvstx wrote:Do you think Jordan will be in the running for The Bachelor if RS is, in fact, true?  They don't have to pick him for another month or so...

Not sure he can ever trust their edit again laugh out loud! I think his chick magnet status went up though . The one thing that would fascinate me is seeing Jordy with a room full of girls and hear how perfected his pick up lines are. :yes: cliche would come to mind. :Nod:
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
luvstx wrote:Do you think Jordan will be in the running for The Bachelor if RS is, in fact, true?  They don't have to pick him for another month or so...

Not sure he can ever trust their edit again laugh out loud! I think his chick magnet status went up though . The one thing that would fascinate me is seeing Jordy with a room full of girls and hear how perfected his pick up lines are. :yes: cliche would come to mind. :Nod:
Imo

hopefully for him a bit older or he may be in trouble... but the level of maturity fit...... IMO
I am sure they would not mind him to bring some gags such fart prank and disco wigs etc right?

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 70 126
jordan twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:46 pm

I think watching the ATFR tonight, it'll be easy to tell if there's trouble in paradise. JoJo is not a good actress. Jordan's always a bit shifty though, so can't read too much into his squirming. I'll just focus on JoJo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily