SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:29 pm

HEA wrote:If you check jojo twitter, she follows 2 dancers (Whitney and Alan), 2 old contestants (Sady Robertson and Hines Ward) and the winner this season Nyle DiMarco.

I would not be surprised she does the DWTS at all and Alan Bersten could be her partner.

If she followed only Nyle and the dancers I would say they met at her apparition on the show... but she RECENTLY started to follow Sadie and Hines.

Since she is a popular TV reality, and considering how she was cheered at her ette announcement... it makes sense even if she dances as a duck, it does not matter. Sean was not by far the most gracious eh? haha
She followed Alan and two of the other troupe dancers when she was at DWTS the week before the bachelorette premiere. Those are the guys that did that little skit thing with her. Then she followed Witney, because Witney is a huge fan. She was at ATFR last season with her partner Vaugn (from the Denver Bronco's) and tweeted some very nice words at JoJo. Nyle followed her first, so I think she just followed back. I'm pretty sure JoJo only followed Hines because he was one of the coaches at the football date in Pennsylvania. The bachelorettes have never gone on DWTS, except Trista. So I don't think JoJo is going on the show, then again, some people said JoJo couldn't be the bachelorette because no final 2 ever was but Trista..and look what happened. So ya' never know. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:44 pm

maybe. jojo is quite popular and the ratings are good so i would not be surprised she does it.

VERY interesting blogs from Ali Fedotowsky and Sharleen Joynt

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/7/18/hometowns

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode8

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Chad made me laugh a ton during the season and he had some great one liners. Sometimes I think he took things a bit too far, but still, it was entertaining. I laughed out loud when he said "milk's delicious!"  

It's the post filming stuff that I find a bit too crazy. RS mentioned last night in his video chat that not only does he go after Lace verbally, but he thinks she might be the one he physically shoves, which is not cool. Sarah is another one he supposedly goes after. I think that's why he was removed from the show immediately after that. He become dangerous. IMO

I believe that I read that Chad made it a point to personally apologize to CH (at the MTA) for whatever got him kicked off BIP during the filming of that show.  So, I am going to assume that the "Chad BIP incident" will get lots of attention during and after that episode it shown to us.  If Chad indeed shoved Lace, then he is not someone that I care to ever see again on my television screen, because I don't personally find his behavior that entertaining.

IMO Chad has already shown us an ugly side of himself, both on the Bachelorette show and afterwards - with him buying up domain names and such. And I believe both Wells and James F when they say that Chad exhibited a volatile personality within the house, where he would just "go off" in a rage for what sometimes left them scratching their heads.  So, I hope that this idea of him getting his own show is just some kind of joke, because he does nothing for me.  And, I would not be interested in extending his 15 minutes of fame.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:08 pm

It sounds like Ali lifted a lot of the comments from our forum. laugh out loud

Many have discussed those very same thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Mmmm hmmm, right down to the photo of Hope and Robby in their onesie pj's.  Suspect  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:55 pm

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Usweeklycover

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Usweekly1

Source: usmagazine.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:32 pm

^^ funny that the only guy jojo is in the arms of a guy is luke...

please carry on

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:35 pm

HEA wrote:^^ funny that the only guy jojo is in the arms of a guy is luke...

please carry on

Of course, it's all part of the promotion for the next Bachelor IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Goodness she looks good in yellow. And it's not sparkly.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Of course, it's all part of the promotion for the next Bachelor IMO.

Agreed.  Luke with Jo before he gets his heart broken and Jordan bigger than all the other guys.  Subliminal messaging at its finest, IMO.  laugh out loud

Nope, they aren't giving anything away. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Of course, it's all part of the promotion for the next Bachelor IMO.

Agreed.  Luke with Jo before he gets his heart broken and Jordan bigger than all the other guys.  Subliminal messaging at its finest, IMO.  laugh out loud

Nope, they aren't giving anything away. laugh out loud

Yes a very common practise in the International franchises. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Chad is tweeting that Jordan and Aaron don't talk because Jordan stole from him. At least that's what he's strongly implying.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily