SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Here's the link:
http://www.thegamenashville.com/

The podcast is the first one.  Starts at 36:20

Also Luke confirms what I've always believed, which is that the SEC job offer came about before he went on the bachelorette. Another tidbit is calling the ex's claims 'ridiculous lies'

I don't have time to listen but can you summariize a bit more ?

He just defends his bro, saying he always stays true to himself, the host who also knows Jordan says even though Jordan didn't tell him explicitly what the ending was that he'd figured it out. The guy who hosts the show says that if anything was ever happening with himself, he knows he could call Jordan and that he be there with open arms and no judgement, which is the highest compliment he thinks you can pay a friend

Talks about how hard keeping the secret was for all involved. Apparently Jo's contact in Jordan's phone was the monkey emoji and the salsa dancer until last night when he could finally change it giggling

Talks about how Jordan always took the high road when so many times he was offered the low road by the 'ridiculous rumours by chad and ex girlfriends'. They both as people who know him say there's been a lot of lies. Luke mentions agendas.

They bring up the SEC job, Luke says it was offered before he went on the bachelorette but because he was on the show and didn't have his phone, they couldn't close the deal until after. The host basically confirms by saying it was in the works for a while and how last year Jordan was on every week breaking down and analyzing games so this was always the direction it was going

They also talk about Jojo and luke says how he's never seen Jordan like this before and how awesome he thinks she is and how well she fits in with them and how they're really in love and how easy it is to see when you're around them

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:35 pm

kelly 100.7 ⭐️ ‏@KelOnAir
She picked douche-canoe #JordanRodgers??! Wtf @JoelleFletcher! See you in @CouplesTherapyV in a few months

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Who is Kelly 100.7? A radio host?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Also Luke confirms what I've always believed, which is that the SEC job offer came about before he went on the bachelorette. Another tidbit is calling the ex's claims 'ridiculous lies'

I don't have time to listen but can you summariize a bit more ?

He just defends his bro, saying he always stays true to himself, the host who also knows Jordan says even though Jordan didn't tell him explicitly what the ending was that he'd figured it out. The guy who hosts the show says that if anything was ever happening with himself, he knows he could call Jordan and that he be there with open arms and no judgement, which is the highest compliment he thinks you can pay a friend

Talks about how hard keeping the secret was for all involved. Apparently Jo's contact in Jordan's phone was the monkey emoji and the salsa dancer until last night when he could finally change it giggling

Talks about how Jordan always took the high road when so many times he was offered the low road by the 'ridiculous rumours by chad and ex girlfriends'. They both as people who know him say there's been a lot of lies. Luke mentions agendas.

They bring up the SEC job, Luke says it was offered before he went on the bachelorette but because he was on the show and didn't have his phone, they couldn't close the deal until after. The host basically confirms by saying it was in the works for a while and how last year Jordan was on every week breaking down and analyzing games so this was always the direction it was going

They also talk about Jojo and luke says how he's never seen Jordan like this before and how awesome he thinks she is and how well she fits in with them and how they're really in love and how easy it is to see when you're around them

Thanks for typing all that up.

This is awesome.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:RS was on good morning Texas and it was the same thing he always says...in fact he was back tracking a bit and didn't even mention anything about the rumors or there being a break-up.  He is so weird.  I think he has a crush on Jo.  

I say it often, another reason why I always trust sleuthing before I would ever listen to him. Smiley

This franchise doesn't like him, that's nothing new. MF isn't going to let him spoil without getting back at him. Those rumours were totally fed IMO by TPTB.

He's just ticked he might have to buy a wedding gift.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:50 pm

CH mentioned in his final blog for this season that  Peter J. Scalettar, one of the producers who is also Cassie Lambert's husband is now leaving the show. Cassie who is now a producer on the show Coupled was Emily's producer & also Nick's on Andi's season. I find it interesting that some of the old time producers are transitioning away from the show.

"I quickly want to thank two people who have been a part of the Bachelor family for a long time: Sarah-Jane Fuchs and Peter J. Scalettar have each been a huge part of making your favorite shows as great as they are. They are moving on to other endeavors and I wish them the best of luck and know they will find further happiness and success.  I’ve been lucky to work with them but even luckier to call them both my friend."

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1484897053237302.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:57 pm

^Cassie was the lead's producer for several seasons. She seems to be close to several of those people.

I do wonder if some of this staff turnover may lead to some other changes we see within the show. Guess we will find out.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 87b72b10  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 86669110  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:RS was on good morning Texas and it was the same thing he always says...in fact he was back tracking a bit and didn't even mention anything about the rumors or there being a break-up.  He is so weird.  I think he has a crush on Jo.  

I say it often, another reason why I always trust sleuthing before I would ever listen to him. Smiley

This franchise doesn't like him, that's nothing new. MF isn't going to let him spoil without getting back at him. Those rumours were totally fed IMO by TPTB.

He's just ticked he might have to buy a wedding gift.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 2498057887

Here's my take on things. He said he heard things from peeps close to the source. I think there were rumblings within the inner sanctum of TPTB. Maybe they heard Jojo was crying and distressed by all that was going on. They equated it with her unhappiness and thus, noone thought she'd stick it out. This is where the leaks came from. To me, they still won't last no matter the blush of the new couple. I'm happy they'll live together because that's when you really get to know each other. Imo, they won't like what they see. Not sure he can sustain dealing with a spoiled princess . In gist, her daddy said they raised her like that. At some point, I really do think Jojo will feel like an anchor to him. He's trying to repair his image for sure and has expertly turned himself into the victim and not the perpetrator . Jojo is very insecure and will question Jordy on his missteps . There will be other girls who will throw themselves at Jordy despite the fact that Jojo wears a ring . This relationship will be seeking more therapy imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:08 pm

babs wrote:Who is Kelly 100.7?  A radio host?

https://mobile.twitter.com/kelonair

And laugh out loud, she's from Pittsburgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Wouldn't that be hysterical! Didn't he have to do that for another couple? Was it Seancat?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:19 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/08/02/is-jordan-rodgers-the-most-strategic-winner-in-bachelorette-history/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Wouldn't that be hysterical!  Didn't he have to do that for another couple?  Was it Seancat?

He's bought a wedding present for all the couples since Jason and Molly. So then, JP/Ash, SeanCat, and Des/Chris. He has had that policy in place since Jason and Molly and said he will continue it.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 87b72b10  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 86669110  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily