SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sublime Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:45 am

This post was liked by Momma Murphy and Amanda:

Twitter user: @__Pat__2
.@amandastantonnn Hope your weekend was wonderful. Have a great week.  #Kind #Nice #Beautiful #BestMommy & your little girls are presh,  xo.

https://twitter.com/__Pat__2/status/757275628685127680

sublime

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:50 am

MM has too much time on her hands. How did she even see that tweet? Is she trawling Twitter for tweets aimed at Amanda?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:13 pm

mindless wrote:MM has too much time on her hands. How did she even see that tweet? Is she trawling Twitter for tweets aimed at Amanda?
Gotta make sure potential DIL isn't a "ho." She slept on the job once and look at where that got her!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Haha, yeah she needs to tone it down, but who am I to talk? I've looked at what is being said about my faves for "sleuthing" purposes. Ahem. And my kid isn't marrying engaged for now to one of these peeps. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:38 pm

Scowling her likes and follows like her weirdo son. :detective

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Scowling her likes and follows like her weirdo son. :detective
Heee: scroll scroll scroll, block, block, block, scroll, scroll, scroll, like, block. 

What a life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:39 pm

She's way too intense.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Yeah, there's being supportive and then there's living vicariously through your children. MM is definitely skirting the line.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Josh was TOTALLY naked in the bed with Amanda on that bip preview. I guess there was no waiting for the fantasy suite this time around.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Didn't I hear him say on Famously Single that he would not have sex with a girl in a camera environment but would wait until they were off the show and in real life.  This that I saw on the preview doesn't match up with what he said on FS.  Or didn't I get what he said right?  

I don't believe I'll watch BIP.  I really want to remember the Josh that I fell in love with on the Bachelorette.  This so cheapens that experience for me.  Time to take my rose colored glasses off. Some things to me just should be private.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Southerngal wrote:Josh was TOTALLY naked in the bed with Amanda on that bip preview.  I guess there was no waiting for the fantasy suite this time around.

what !!!!

We need SCs laugh out loud.

I just have to give Josh a big yes . After watching the BIP promo.
This is the richest thing ever. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Sorry...don't know how to post screen shots. Yes, Josh did say that on Fs. My opinion of him has changed as well. When he said those things the first time, I thought he meant them. Now, I don't think he meant them before and I don't think he means them now.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214