SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by beader Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Some people admittedly can not see red flags for what they are. They may see them as green flags which for most mean go go go.

So true--color blind to the bitter end.

beader

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Josh is the worst. And I feel like such a fool for having liked him during Andi's season.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:57 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Josh is the worst. And I feel like such a fool for having liked him during Andi's season.
You're not the only one, girl.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:00 pm

traveler90 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Josh is the worst. And I feel like such a fool for having liked him during Andi's season.
Was I that drunk??? For 8 months?  duh question

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:04 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
lexforlife wrote:It must be hard for her, laugh out loud, her son's first rodeo on teevee, he came out smelling like a rose, so she didn't quite experience what she is now, fact is, the internet pple have a short memory, so a new villian will always takeover, I wish this pple will learn to ignore the faceless pple and not egg it on by responding.

Not for me! I was part of a small army convinced that the spoilers for Andi's season was wrong and that Nick was her f1.

Even with the airplane video starring Nick, I just couldn't for the life of me understand how an educated woman could fall for Josh. I thought he was just living in the past, a hot head, full of himself and a mommas boy. He is just so unaware of anyone but himself and his own needs. And I recall obsessing over his twitter page and all his tweets where he presents himself as #blessed and the good lord, etc. yet was acting just the opposite.

Last night, in particular, just brought it all back. The best cave man scene ... and I was glad she walked away ... was Josh rubbing the creamcheese off his crotch and then licking it off his fingers. So gross.

The saddest scene was seeing him eat his pizza nonstop while Amanda was getting emotional about her talk with Evan. The azz could not even put the pizza down and his response was so insensitive. The cherry on the cake was when he just started making out with her again and got his pizza slobber on her face.

So. Freaking. Gross. Middle School Nightmare. Run. Amanda. Run.

I wonder if the entire plate of pizza was even intended for Josh. I saw a plate with a slice missing and heard someone ask if he (Josh) wanted "some" pizza....cave man Josh grabs the plate and carries it with him from bed to ITM interview to wherever. He's just a mess.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO no adult person should be questioned/confronted by their partner (at any point of the relationship) on how they can like another person who isn't a horrid criminal. That moment when Josh questioned how Amanda can still like Evan made me really uncomfortable, and brought back bad memories. It's simply controlling behaviour, and a week into the relationship, REALLY alarming.  There's no way around it IMO, it's unhealthy, and it won't stop there. They've been together a week, and Josh isn't even trying to put on an act. He's straight up controlling, and not even trying to hide it. Jmo.
I wish I could like this post more than once because it is spot on.

Even if I forget the book or past season that Josh was on this franchise, his behavior to Amanda telling her she was "disrespectful" if she still liked Evan was textbook RED-FLAGS of a controlling and abusive person, imo, and Josh did this only days into knowing Amanda!!

It's why I am appalled that Josh makes excuses for his behavior (which is all on him, no one else) and IMO, he is such a hypocrite to use God and hide behind his religiosity. It's not funny to me at all and that he gets enabled by those closest to him (MM) I can only say it is on them too, if they enable him. Just terrible all around.

I hope Amanda runs for the hills away from Josh and never looks back.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:

Me too !!! duh :shocked!: speechless
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh showed up, was told which woman was his now by the producers and started fulfilling his journey/path of vindication and getting engaged to a suitable woman (prey) as instructed by his mom imo. It's honestly very strange. He did the same thing with Andi too, when she fancied they'd be Atlantas power couple and started hosting that church fundraiser. It's so weird how he doesn't think for himself, even a little!!

It's like the producers said to Josh: This is your pizza errr showmance. This has everything you are interested in pepperoni, double cheese and lots of chicken  errr lush blonde, petite and a great set of knockers.  It's not to spicey and won't come back on you. You mom will like it errr her, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh showed up, was told which woman was his now by the producers and started fulfilling his journey/path of vindication and getting engaged to a suitable woman (prey) as instructed by his mom imo. It's honestly very strange. He did the same thing with Andi too, when she fancied they'd be Atlantas power couple and started hosting that church fundraiser. It's so weird how he doesn't think for himself, even a little!!

It's like the producers said to Josh: This is your pizza errr showmance. This has everything you are interested in pepperoni, double cheese and lots of chicken  errr lush blonde, petite and a great set of knockers.  It's not to spicey and won't come back on you. You mom will like it errr her, too.
You're forgetting one thing, Kasha. Josh is a simple man. He eats his pizza with cheese only. The less ingredients the better! Seems like he prefers the same thing when it comes to his women. The less brain the better.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:58 pm

I know Josh brought it to himself, but I also think the producers picked and chose the more unflattering footages of him. My question is why?just for drama and ratings? It's almost like they don't like Josh for some reason. He got a decent edit in Andi's season, CMIIW.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:
I'm going to try and excuse my temporary insanity by saying that I liked Josh but only in relation to Andi -- she was just so smitten and so cute and girly with him, but never in a million years would I have picked him for myself. The whole "I'll throw you in the pool" five minutes after he met her was pretty cringe-worthy, and I thought he was being a complete lunatic about the lie detector test. He couldn't string together a sentence of meaningful thoughts to save his life, his declaration of love ("I feel stuff for you") was atrocious and his proposal was the least original and heartfelt one I've ever heard. There were so many red flags, but since I was pro-Andi at the time I ignored them right along with her. I was drinking the Kool-Aid but deep down it was making me a little queasy.

I kept following Josh on Twitter for a few weeks after the breakup until I was just like, WTF. This guy has absolutely nothing to say. It's all platitudes and clichés and #blessed and he's not interesting or smart or funny. I'm disgusted with myself for having bought what he was selling but at least I didn't have to live with the guy. I don't know how Andi did it.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:24 pm

I thought Evan nailed it last night. Evan smelled that lack of authenticity immediately, and the camera also does not lie about that.

Josh always comes across as spouting whatever version of "truth" his Mother or Father have said to him -- it's all God's plan (what? that he and Andi tear each other apart?), it's fiction, he's only moving forward, he wishes her the best, etc. He lacks independent thought or perspective even on these events in his own life.

Any viewer can see -- even allowing for the comical/harsh producer's/editor's eye on his storyline - he is thinking one thing, and saying what he was told to think and say about these painful incidents with Andi -- he started to say that at one point. That the only "truth" in a situation like his and Andi's is that they caused one another terrible pain, and no one outside the relationship can fully appreciate that truth through a one-sided portrayal. Fair enough. . . But Josh needed better talking points, where he could pull off a natural delivery! These talking points don't fly. He looks so fake and angry.

In high school, I had this math teacher we nicknamed "Chuckles the Clown" behind his back, because he always had this (forced) ear to ear smile when he was talking to the class, even when he simply had to be disgusted, angry, frustrated on the inside. One time, I'll never forget, he was talking to us about the importance of daily homework or something like that, grinning but clearly NOT happy on the inside and the pencil he was holding in his (white knuckled) hands snapped into like 5 pieces. That's what Josh looks like to me -- like he's ready to explode on the inside and can barely get the planned expressions and platitudes out of his mouth.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214