SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Eviebloom wrote:What if all these speculative comments are just untrue.  What if he is really good to and for Amanda, what if she is really good for him.  What if TPTB just played the same kissing scenes over and over again and added the moaning sounds and enhanced the volume....  I choose to take a different view.  Also it is okay for families to have close relationships and it not be unhealthy!!!  Again, my views.  

I would agree if he didn't act like he does on sm. His sm persona is in line with 'the edit' and it's not cute IMO. When I first heard about this pairing I was excited to see it and I actually thought it might work because I thought his problems with Andi stemmed from a personality clash between the two, and while that still remains true, individually he's got some issues that judging from how he acts outside the show, he still doesn't acknowledge they exist. These are just my thoughts and personally I don't see how long term someone would want to put up with things like that but I'm also a very strong willed person with a lot of thoughts and opinions on things and Amanda doesn't seem to share these traits so there's still hope for them IMO.  In regards to his family, I have a very close knit family, and a very close relationship with my mom, and Josh's relationship with his mom is creepy to me, it gives me a norma bates vibe. This doesn't mean I'm right because I don't know these people and I don't see every part of their relationship but I don't like what I do see.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:14 am

Eviebloom wrote:What if all these speculative comments are just untrue.  What if he is really good to and for Amanda, what if she is really good for him.  What if TPTB just played the same kissing scenes over and over again and added the moaning sounds and enhanced the volume....  I choose to take a different view.  Also it is okay for families to have close relationships and it not be unhealthy!!!  Again, my views.  

The kissing scene is gross but that's not what makes me have red-flags concerning Josh. It is Josh's behavior and attitude and how he told Amanda she would be disrespectful to him if she thought positively about Evan. That's not edit, that's words coming out of Josh's mouth and are indicative of someone that is controlling and abusive, imo. I've seen it up close and that's how it always starts - dealt with it for years.

As for close families, I have a very close family, but at no point do I think a grown man in his 30s should have his mommy on SM trolling the BIP hashtag looking to tweet at people who have something negative to say. All the other contestants get negative tweets, some more than others, and Josh hasn't gotten the most negative tweets, I can think of many who have gotten much, much more negativity than Josh but they never had their mothers on SM. It's not healthy at all to have that time of relationship, imo, especially for someone who wants to be a role model to young kids and a father figure.

Add in Josh's passive aggressive tweets and likes of tweets and all I am left with is someone who is so image conscious and ego-driven that they only care about how they look (yet pretend they don't care) and get mad or negative if someone doesn't agree with them. I saw Josh act that way with Amanda already on the show concerning Evan and so I would rather take the road of caution when it comes to someone like Josh... where there's smoke there is fire, imo.

So for me, the bigger question is... what if the speculative comments are true? Because if they are true then that is scary, imo. Thinking anything else is me just trying to be the benefit of the doubt person, which is always a good thing, but when it comes to serious things like this, imo, I'd rather be overly cautious than not heed the red-flags and all the contestants warned Amanda.

Bottom line is I just hope that the speculation is not true about Josh, because if it is, I hope Amanda runs and fast, and takes her babies with her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:29 am

Could be. For me, IMO, there are too many red flags for a mother of small children to start a jump start relationship with him. He has shown to be controlling. That wasn't edited in, he was making choices for her who she can like/not like. That's not a long jump to questioning her friendships. Can she be friends with Lauren, who's friends with JJ? Nothing I've seen on the show, on sm etc has shown me that he's supportive of her. She's supportive of him, but I haven't seen it returned from him to her. Jmo again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:59 am

Eviebloom ... no need for what if ... those scenes of him making out with Amanda, the sound and the sequence of events are indeed edited for a purpose to convey "an atmosphere" ... persuade the viewers to view him (them) in one particular "light" ... it's what TPTB do with the edit for each contestant ... giving them a "role" ... and Josh's is a "pizza-head" (since Chad's taken meat-head already) of this season ... all cheese.
From Nick's perspective (given in the Afterbuzz interview) it's what producers do to show the general feeling that there was among the participants ("in the house")... even if not everything is shown (like probably, I assume, he actually talked with Amanda too and not just make-out) ... and if shown, maybe not in the "right order". JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 am

to quote a post on Josh's twitter "Glad they keep showing the same scene over and over of me and Amanda kissing and keep playing the same exact moan - ok ok we get it, move on"

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 am

I call it as I see it on this show. The man described in Andi's Fictional Novel and the man I've watched on the show and the man I'm seeing on SM all seem like the same man to me. He can blame editing and fictional stories all he wants. He's an angry person who feels little control over his own life because of Mama Jocasta so he wants a doormat who will do and say whatever he wants when he wants it.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:57 am

LOL Mama Jocasta. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Just Looking wrote:to quote a post on Josh's twitter "Glad they keep showing the same scene over and over of me and Amanda kissing and keep playing the same exact moan - ok ok we get it, move on"

On Afterbuzz (at around 15:00), Nick was asked if the making out was that much and he said yes. I also remember reading where Ashley I said she was warned about Josh and Amanda's making out within 5 minutes of arriving in Paradise. I'm inclined to believe them over Josh right now.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO no adult person should be questioned/confronted by their partner (at any point of the relationship) on how they can like another person who isn't a horrid criminal. That moment when Josh questioned how Amanda can still like Evan made me really uncomfortable, and brought back bad memories. It's simply controlling behaviour, and a week into the relationship, REALLY alarming.  There's no way around it IMO, it's unhealthy, and it won't stop there. They've been together a week, and Josh isn't even trying to put on an act. He's straight up controlling, and not even trying to hide it. Jmo.
I wish I could like this post more than once because it is spot on.

Even if I forget the book or past season that Josh was on this franchise, his behavior to Amanda telling her she was "disrespectful" if she still liked Evan was textbook RED-FLAGS of a controlling and abusive person, imo, and Josh did this only days into knowing Amanda!!

It's why I am appalled that Josh makes excuses for his behavior (which is all on him, no one else) and IMO, he is such a hypocrite to use God and hide behind his religiosity. It's not funny to me at all and that he gets enabled by those closest to him (MM) I can only say it is on them too, if they enable him. Just terrible all around.

I hope Amanda runs for the hills away from Josh and never looks back.

It won't be long before he tells her what she can and cannot wear also. Remember Andi mentioned something in an interview about what she wore and Josh told her there is no way she was wearing that. Josh was standing right next to her and did not say it was not true. Sounds controlling to me.....

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:11 pm

What to wear too, huh? Perhaps he just wants to make sure his ho is wearing clothes that he can conveniently wipe his pizza grease on. He's a thinker.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:42 pm

In that case she should learn how to sew up some jiffy things out of wet wipes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:19 pm

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Eeeew beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Badtaste14
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214