SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks Everly, I agree it's better when he's in motion. Poor Jordan he's being targeted again by Chad. I don't get his obsession with Jordan.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:33 pm

^Isabel, all I can figure for why Chad goes after Jordan is that he's massively jealous. Chad doesn't understand that all he's doing is making Jordan look even more attractive, and most likely making Jojo get even more defensive of her lover boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:38 am

Jojo and Jordan both posted photos with their bestfriends Smiley
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 am

wow you guys have been busy today. thread #4 baby. Go Jordelle.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:04 am

I don't know if this has been discussed before or not, and I can't find anything on it ..But when BBJ& Jo were sitting on the bench in front of the Rogers home, she said in a VO there were times she wanted to tell him she loved him..After they stood up to say goodbye, she slid her hands under his jacket and nuzzled her face into his neck..I swear she whispered something in his ear..Maybe it's  because I wanted her to. LOL I wonder if she may have whispered ILY to him ??  AWWW ...:crazed  I drive myself crazy trying to figure this stuff out ...

Last edited by Judiful on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:39 am

I just heard her say "okay" when Jordan said I'm gonna prove it
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:02 am

Judiful wrote:I. drive mmyselff t know if this has been discussed before or not, and I can't find anything on it ..But when BBJ& Jo were sitting on the bench in front of the Rogers home, she said in a VO there were times she wanted to tell him she loved him..After they stood up to say goodbye, she slid her hands under his jacket and nuzzled her face into his neck..I swear she whispered something in his ear..Maybe it's  because I wanted her to. LOL I wonder if she may have whispered ILY to him ??  AWWW ...:crazed  I drive myself crazy trying to figure this stuff out ...

at 04:10? could be only a kiss kisses   haha but i watched it like 10 times after reading your post. now i'm hoping she's saying ILY giggling but BBJ would have had the biggest smile on his face if she'd said it hmmm but he has a smirk on his face so maybe she's said it and it's their little secret sweet kiss

it's such a swet scene :sprinklehearts
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:27 am

She was just whine-ly saying "okay," although an ily would be more fun Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:16 am

8 days give or take until we hear those words from her!!!
whipped cheerleader heartbeat :swinginglove

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:49 am

Less than 36 hours, y'all!  But who's counting, right? :cutesmile!:

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:27 am

So I had my son's hair cut yesterday... I decided to go with a Jordan Rodgers... it's actually adorable....I think I need my head checked!! Eek!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:55 am

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure laugh out loud

It looks cute on younger boys!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13