SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:13 am

Jordan was a complete puddle of mush in the morning. so great to see. Poor guy got so confused with Jojo at the RC. this is the part of the show that I never get. More like I never get the lead at this stage.
Poor Jordan, you could see the confusion and something like doubt in his eyes.

there were twice last night when I would have cheered him if he had got up and walked out.

the amount of crap he has been put through he deserves a freaking medal.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

I went back and watched some of their parts again. You could totally see a "what the ****" look on his face during the RC when she was talking about both Jordan and Robby. He looked utterly confused and upset. It seems it will carry over into the finale since he starts to reference not being the only guy there.

I can't even imagine what that RC would be like considering she let Chase go early, so Jordan would have to know how into Robby she must have been and the thought of him being intimate with her? Yikes. What a ridiculous show laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:I went back and watched some of their parts again. You could totally see a "what the ****" look on his face during the RC when she was talking about both Jordan and Robby. He looked utterly confused and upset. It seems it will carry over into the finale since he starts to reference not being the only guy there.

I can't even imagine what that RC would be like considering she let Chase go early, so Jordan would have to know how into Robby she must have been and the thought of him being intimate with her? Yikes. What a ridiculous show laugh out loud
But he's not jealous, remember?? Whoops. Baddy, your humanness is showing. Tuck that back in before we notice!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I went back and watched some of their parts again. You could totally see a "what the ****" look on his face during the RC when she was talking about both Jordan and Robby. He looked utterly confused and upset. It seems it will carry over into the finale since he starts to reference not being the only guy there.

But he's not jealous, remember?? Whoops. Baddy, your humanness is showing. Tuck that back in before we notice!

Even I got sick of hearing Ben's name!  You KNOW he is! :cutesmile!:

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 am

Jordan couldn't have made it more obvious that they were intimate in the fantasy suite, if he tried! laugh out loud He looked and acted all loved up...more so than her! I guess she lived up to his expectations.. laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 am

I can only imagine he had a lot of....pent up.. ahem... emotion...after 7 weeks of making out!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:04 am

ElonM wrote:JoJo is putting Baddy through the ringer because she wants it to work so bad.

Poor Baddy couldn't resist touch her in the cave.

laugh out loud, right and she reminded him no kissing in that temple, like it is his fault thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 3806527698 cantstopl  she knows she cant keep her lips of our Spicy child BBJ. But they shoooo made up for it in the FS, as there smiles and BL told all the next morning and she all nestled in his lap awwww whipped

What I liked about that date and hike it showed a little more of there fun side they bring out in each other, and how natural the truly are with each other, just a real life couple. a little hand holding, stopping to take in the views and beauty of nature, sitting on the rock simply talking about life and he asking about her family.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:36 am

I made SCs of their date, but I have to edit, upload and post the last epi previews first.  So I'll try to get a handful of their date posted late this afternoon/tonight.

Y'all ok with breaking them up and getting a few each day, again?  Or would you rather get them all at once?  If all at once it'll probably be tomorrow before I can.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:37 am

All of the above observations are right on with mine. I love the complete well-roundedness (not a good word but I cannot think yet this morning) of them together. I know—I love how they compliment each other and are similar in a lot of different areas to make life fun for a long time. I think this is what Jo especially likes and the main reason he is her first choice.

On another note, did you guys notice the happiest (and cutest) of grins with huge dimples and everything, she couldnt seem to contain right to both guys at the RC? I couldn't believe she showed each how happy she was with both! Her look would definitely be cause for worry from either of those two! Yikes.  I'll try and find a SC, or if someone else finds it, bring it on over please and thank you. 
Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:47 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I made SCs of their date, but I have to edit, upload and post the last epi previews first.  So I'll try to get a handful of their date posted late this afternoon/tonight.

Y'all ok with breaking them up and getting a few each day, again?  Or would you rather get them all at once?  If all at once it'll probably be tomorrow before I can.

Breaking them up would be fine with me, LB. TIA!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:51 am

Does anyone have viewing links ?? TIA
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Dessler wrote:Does anyone have viewing links ?? TIA

There is a viewing links thread. Check in there.

Viewing link thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13