SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:02 am

VV01 wrote:Jojo and Jordan both posted photos with their bestfriends Smiley

In the caption, Jordan mentioned his flight was cancelled, this explains why he was at the airport the other night. So good to see them with their childhood friends.

5,786,343,368 frogs later... She's finally found her prince. My bestie is getting married!

When your flight is cancelled you call your best bud since 4th grade to drive a few hours and make a weekend out if it #crossfitgames2016 --- Caption these expressions for me.... by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:07 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So I had my son's hair cut yesterday... I decided to go with a Jordan Rodgers... it's actually adorable....I think I need my head checked!! Eek!

You are not alone, Jordan liked a tweet from a Mom proudly showing her son with a Jordan's haircut. It looks cute on kids.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:12 am

From his snapchat...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIOe9a3ABSv/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Jordan finally added snaps to his story!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks at @Isabel123!! I continually love and appreciate BBJ's sense of humor and ability to tease himself about not working out at the Crossfit games, lifting "light" with the drinks, and just how he carries himself in general. Seriously, he just exudes confidence and ease even on snap. Of course she'd fall for this, especially in a world when the men were all acting so awkward and stressed around The Bachelorette. He just treated her like a normal girl and made her comfortable instead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:39 am

Thanks Isabel!  I totally agree with Alanna^^^^.  He has treated her so "normally" IMO.  (From what we have been shown!)  I caught glimpses of it throughout the season, despite the horrible edit he has received!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Isabel123 wrote:From his snapchat...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIOe9a3ABSv/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Jordan finally added snaps to his story!

Does anyone have the live version of this? I'd like to hear what he said.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So I had my son's hair cut yesterday... I decided to go with a Jordan Rodgers... it's actually adorable....I think I need my head checked!! Eek!

You are not alone, Jordan liked a tweet from a Mom proudly showing her son with a Jordan's haircut. It looks cute on kids.

Thanks GA and Isabel123... I knew I could count on you ladies here for support! He's 4 so has no idea how craaaa-zeeee his mom is just yet...luckily my hubby hasn't realised...maybe tomorrow night he'll see the resemblance, but it's too late and too cute to change now!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:44 pm

^^^Agree with all.  I think it is yet another clue that they both posted pictures with their besties yesterday.  ;)

I am thinking the People magazine shoot is next weekend? Thoughts??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:49 pm

^^ I think so too. They are going to look amazing together for the People shoot!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Yeah next weekend is the People shoot!! They're going to be stupid attractive together!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:01 pm

Ok good to know! I can't wait....the way Jo looks at her baddy is pretty amazing. She does not look at anyone else the same way. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:09 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Thanks GA and Isabel123... I knew I could count on you ladies here for support!  He's 4 so has no idea how craaaa-zeeee his mom is just yet...luckily my hubby hasn't realised...maybe tomorrow night he'll see the resemblance, but it's too late and too cute to change now!  

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 3806527698

SO cute! I love it when kids are young enough to not know the significance of a haircut but dad would know !!!

ladies, I cannot wait to see what sort of look he sports for the people shoot and the ATFR.
He has been wearing a hat in most of the pictures post filming, so I'm going to guess he has changed it up. the color seemed lighter in the metpro vid.

I can't wait to see him. yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13