SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:So, Baddy was on his way to LA last night.  Where is he today is the question!  

I have been waiting to get confirmation!   Must be doing the People magazine shoot.   Bottom line is Jo chose BBJ and time will tell if they make it in the real world.  I am just happy if I see her happy at the finale choosing the best guy for her and the one who gave her butterflies.   Smiley.   Even if they don't make it, she chose right for her.  
This is the hardest thread to catch up on! laugh out loud 

soccermom I love what you said here ^ She could not have picked a better choice for HER! So simple and so true—these two were made for each other. And now that they've found each other, I cannot think of one single reason either would be willing to take a risk on, that could potentially jeopardize losing the other. 

I've never cared about a couple I don't know. It's strangely weird but exciting at the same time. girldance
#downwiththeship wine

Thank you for the SCs Ladybug!
Thank you for the vids Rachel!
Thank you for the gifs Dessler!
:sending flowers
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Reality Steve has had it in for Jordan just like he did Arie right from the get go. I find his hatred totally pathetic . In my heart of hearts, I hope his latest tidbit turns into nothing more than a very cool "Ashton Kutcher - RS Got PUNKED moment."

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi all, it was only 9 days since Jojo and BBJ were in la together with snapchat of their view. Both looked very happy. I don't know who this RS is but he has nothing positive to say about their relationship and has written continuous negative and tried to inspire gossip. I trust in what the gifs etc have shown us. BBJ family also stated he is strong willed and loyal thru all. i have loved watching their journey and have faith they are extremely happy. I'm not a Twitter expert but Jojo posting times could indicate she traveled and last like had no location posted. Thanks

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Judiful wrote:Reality Steve has had it in for Jordan just like he did Arie right from the get go. I find his hatred totally pathetic . In my heart of hearts, I hope his latest tidbit turns into nothing more than a very cool "Ashton Kutcher - RS Got PUNKED moment."

Yes and so many of us loved Arie as a really cool dude same as Jord ! Really like him
Hate the gossip !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Great post Loulou! I said something similar in the social media thread.... EightBaller has zero accountability. If he's wrong, it's just oh well.... blame the source... so sick of him. YES, their gifs show sooooo much love and respect in their eyes! 
:inlove
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi all, it was only 9 days since Jojo and BBJ were in la together with snapchat of their view. Both looked very happy. I don't know who this RS is but he has nothing positive to say about their relationship and has written continuous negative and tried to inspire gossip. I trust in what the gifs etc have shown us.  BBJ family also stated he is strong willed and loyal thru all.  i have loved watching their journey and have faith they are extremely happy. I'm not a Twitter expert but Jojo posting times could indicate she traveled and last like had no location posted. Thanks

I saw Jo Jo's snap of the view; Jordan had one, too. Does anyone have that or know where to find it?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Remember, every season there are false rumors floating about.  RS is so sure they won't last, he's jumped on that break-up rumor, with the caveat that he can't confirm it.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:01 pm

Let's just wait until Monday and pray that everything will fall into place.
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Remember, every season there are false rumors floating about.  RS is so sure they won't last, he's jumped on that break-up rumor, with the caveat that he can't confirm it.

I stop reading RS blog long time ago. I like Jojo and Jordan individually. No matter what i'm team Jordelle to the end. I love this tweet from a fan....

Jo ‏@eliscorpio25 · 26m26 minutes ago

@BacheloretteABC I think @JoelleFletcher will choose @JRodgers11 . He got to kiss Jojo first and I think he'll be the last man to kiss her

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:36 pm

New hair cut, looking good Jordan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIbMHARDRCI/

Classic. @jrodgers11 by @timduenashair
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:38 pm

He looks great!! And oh so miserable! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Jordan's Wikipedia page says he wins.. So funny to me for some reason

Just took a look at the pictures on ABC Medianet of both Robbie and Jordan at the FRC. Seems to me that the sun is pretty much overhead when Robbie comes and that there is more shading when Jordan arrives.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
letsgo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13