SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:07 am

erin.elizabeth wrote:Hey!!! Add another Jordelle fanatic to your list!! My name is Erin. I have been lurking...and I used to have an account but forgot my username/password because the last time I posted was wayyy back in Josh/Andi time. I was never invested like this last year with Kait and now Jordan has me hooked! Him and JoJo just have that 'it' factor....and he does as well all on his own! Originally I started with him because I live in Wisconsin...and think about that...Packers land...but I fell HARD for him along with JoJo! He is soooo freaking hot. JoJo better not disappoint us next week. Keep sleuthing my loves, no one does it better than you!!

handwave Hey girl!! Welcome back! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 1f49c

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 8367-910 jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 I_got_13 jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 am

LADIES!!!

My snapchat is...erin287...in case any of you have snap and want to follow me. I'll be snapping (like crazy) about the finale next week...and then about Bach In Paradise (which I have my own opinions about but well save it).

:yes: :Nod:

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:30 am

I love it, the more Jordelle fanatics the better ...Welcome newbies...It's feeling happy around here tonight ..I love it !!  handwave

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:09 am

@IrelandRose caught a tweet that JoJo is/was on her way to LA. jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 1710264613

So, let's go over what we know, shall we?
Jordan flew to LA last night. He got a haircut today and a mighty fine one, I might add! :yes: JoJo was spotted about 1/2 hour from Dallas this morning getting her nails done. A few hours later she was in Grapevine, TX, close to the airport.

They must be getting all prettied up for the People shoot tomorrow, which will imo, most likely include a SHV and then ATFR on Monday. Hugesmile

Oh, and Robby is hanging out with Christian in LA.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobbyHHayes/media/grid?idx=0

THE END. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 am

^ Which tweet was it? Was it already posted here? Just to make sure we have the facts right. Smiley

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 1f49c

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 8367-910 jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 I_got_13 jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:51 am

It is in the SM thread. I asked IrelandRose to bring it over, so hopefully she will.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:58 am

From the SM thread:

IrelandRose wrote:jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Image17

Jojo is on the move finally.

https://twitter.com/SarahGrimes_3/status/758904632370270208

ETA: 06:58 is my local time. Texas time is 00:58, I think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:00 am

yes

I'm sure they are counting down the days til Monday.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:45 am

SC by me
jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Jojo_j11

seeing hearts the look on her face when he tells her: I don't want to lose you, you're going to be the ONE for the rest of my life. that's just pure love in her eyes. monday is going to be sooo good  cheerleader

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Jojo_j10

here she's finally telling him (for us to see) that she loves him. you can clearly see it's our BBJ. The color of his suit and the amount of facial hair jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 2498057887

an that new hair cut , eyedrool BBJ gets hotter by day :rosiecolored
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 am

Wow Ladies !!! A lot to catch up when I was sleeping giggling
Hello to all the newbies! hi
I think the azz a.k. RS hate on guys like Jordan and Arie (love him beatingheart still made that CS was the bachelor and not him giggling ) because they are ladies-men!!!
They are funny guys with great bodies, eyes, hairs ect, all thing he has not and never will !!!
Jordan looks super hot in the new pic!!! :fanningfan
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 am

Woohoo!! I was hoping she'd be spotted traveling to LA and wouldn't slip under the radar of our sm eyes & ears laugh out loud

I'm hoping they makeup or whatever it is they need to do before the end of the weekend so they're refreshed and adorable for my viewing pleasure come Monday night/Tuesday morning!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 am

Wow, ladies! You've been busy yesterday laugh out loud and welcome to all new members hi
I love all this positive energy here, it's my happy place group hug And between Jojo's ig like and baddy's new haircut pic, I think they are doing just fine. I won't believe a word RS says as long as he has no proove or unless we notice something on SM. Until then #goingdownwiththeship
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13