SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 pm

bamagal wrote:
Dessler wrote:
erin.elizabeth wrote:Bamagal just PMed me and told me she's having surgery tomorrow, so she probably won't be on today, tomorrow or until she heals. She says hi though and she's rooting Jordan from her hospital bed! Still team #downwiththeship

Get well soon @Bamagal bestbud!

Thanks @Dessler and @erin.elizabeth. Hopefully they don't move me to the psych ward for screaming at the tv!

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Enjoy watching Jordelle and we will be thinking about you, bamagal! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 pm

We all wish you a smooth surgery @Bamagirl and a quick recovery. rose bud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:31 pm

@bamagal .Oh, wow... Have a speedy recovery. .Stay strong !!    JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 71 1f339

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

I was out of town the whole weekend and I have to catch up reading several pages. Bringing over these to SC's of their LCD from one of their fan IG account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIgD7sJhCBg/?taken-by=m._gon

#jordanrodgers looks so happy picking out a ring for #jojofletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

whooo hooo, 25 and half hours till the finale and we see our Spicy Child BBJ and sweet love Jojo begin there journey to the "I love yous", twirl and im so hoping we get to see what his heartfelt note to her says, that has her in a panic attack. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Isabel123 wrote:I was out of town the whole weekend and I have to catch up reading several pages. Bringing over these to SC's of their LCD from one of their fan IG account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIgD7sJhCBg/?taken-by=m._gon

#jordanrodgers looks so happy picking out a ring for #jojofletcher ❤️

Love the smile on his face and I loved when he introduced himself to Neil Lane. I don't know why, but just hearing him say "Good to meet you, Neil, I'm Jordan Rodgers" made me melt! :yes: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The head rubbing, scrunching, making a mess of her hair or whatever you want to call it laugh out loud seems to be something he either likes doing to show affection or something she likes.  He just didn't make as big a mess on the couch as in the hall.  Hugesmile  So, she may just have to learn to deal with having a slight rats nest mess in the back of her hair, for as long as she keeps him around and vice versa.  laugh out loud

Get well soon, bamagal! group hug
I've been wondering which one likes that and it must be his natural instinct (maybe he's part bird?) because he was doing it as early as her tabloid magazine with Chad R in the scene that they cut out. It's such a funny and specific way to play with hair but I'm guessing any type of flavor of affection BBJ likes, Jo will respond to just fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:06 pm

I love this photo of JoJo that Cary posted!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIirqhMDadv/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Part bird!!! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

If I were Jojo I would have asked after Chase left if they could bring Jordan in so the suite wouldn't go to waste. I can't wait for tomorrow night. giggling

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:10 pm

And...now I start living on this thread. #about24hours #letsgo #Rgetledump #rodgersFTW

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:12 pm

I think Jordan's date was filmed last, but shown second, but I get what you are saying! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13