SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Newto Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:57 am

Good to see Cupcake again. Not so good to see Ashley I. Time for her to go home. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

CelebrityFamilyFeud - Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn had to be the b*tch that she is putting Shawn on the spot expecting him to just pass the whole game to her.

This whole Bach/;ette experience has sadly gone to her head in a major way from the botox to the brains IMHO.

I didn't see it that way, GA, and I'm not even a fan of hers. Kaitlyn knew he wasn't going to do it but was said in fun imo. We haven't seen the show so there was probably a lot of things like that going on.

Right now it's looking like the guys were doing better although Ben caught a break giving him the bra answer. CelebrityFamilyFeud - Celebrity Family Feud -  S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 2498057887

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:30 am

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn had to be the b*tch that she is putting Shawn on the spot expecting him to just pass the whole game to her.

This whole Bach/;ette experience has sadly gone to her head in a major way from the botox to the brains IMHO.

I didn't see it that way, GA, and I'm not even a fan of hers. Kaitlyn knew he wasn't going to do it but was said in fun imo. We haven't seen the show so there was probably a lot of things like that going on.
:

Kait is incapable of thinking that far ahead. She is all about the immediate gratification.

I'm gonna have to agree that I havent seen such a tantrum since my FOUR YEAR OLD nephew didnt get the toy he wanted last xmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:55 am

The look on Shawn's face was very telling. He didn't know for a second what to do. Her face was that of a spoiled brat towards someone who wasn't giving her what she wanted. Totally my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:33 pm

This was definitely one of those "Is my life for real?!" moments. Bachelor Family Feud tonight at 8:00 EST on @abcnetwork! by @ashley_iaconetti
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:08 pm

The guys had to call Shawn back to the group, unbelievable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Cupcake is so handsome and even-tempered. :inlove  Steve Harvey cracks me up with his dramatics.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 pm

Dr Cupcake is a doll!

Andi is disgusting, arguing that a sexual favour, her answer which is wrong, is a chore.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:22 pm

Andi relishes being in the lead position. She is overly dramatic and always has to chime in.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Love seeing the the old gang on this show.  

I miss Cupcake so good to see him.  PINKHEART

Is Ben Z. in a relationship now -  I thought I read that somewhere here.  ?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:25 pm

I find all of them fun and enjoyable to watch except Andi. Ugh! So obnoxious and full of herself. Look at Me me me!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Family Feud - S3 Bach's vs 'Ettes - Sunday July 31st - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+12
Seabear
Acrunch
MiniDiva
SafronSahara
veg_out
albean99
Newto
casjacknick
bleuberry
umngirl
bluwavz