SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm so glad he likes to keep up updated! laugh out loud

And really wish he could be lead.  A season of him would be fun and would definitely keep us on our toes, sleuthing wise! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm so glad he likes to keep up updated! laugh out loud

And really wish he could be lead.  A season of him would be fun and would definitely keep us on our toes, sleuthing wise! laugh out loud
I know, me too. So much personality!! And his f1 would be the most adored and loved up f1 ever. Come on, show!! Do the right thing and choose him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:59 am

Yes and can you imagine how in his glory Cary would be if got to dress Robby for a whole season!! thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:49 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I still can't warm up to him.  His SM screams "look at me", which I find annoying.  Jmo.  laugh out loud

To be fair, they all scream "look at me" or they wouldn't be on this show. Having said that, I just find that he screams louder.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Robby is still being held hostage this afternoon having drinks with Adam Mansfield, the producer.   giggling

Tonight is a big night for my buddy Robby! Tune in and see who gets the final rose. #thebachelorette #travel #thailand by @themansfield

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:05 pm

Honest... if she ends with nobody and decided to go after robby after show..... I may not recover from laughing!!! rofl and not because I do not like robby.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:49 pm

HEA wrote:Honest... if she ends with nobody and decided to go after robby after show..... I may not recover from laughing!!! rofl and not because I do not like robby.

@HEA THats my dream! Robby for the win even if he doesn't!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 pm

robinvi wrote:
HEA wrote:Honest... if she ends with nobody and decided to go after robby after show..... I may not recover from laughing!!! rofl and not because I do not like robby.

@HEA THats my dream! Robby for the win even if he doesn't!

he looks happy. very happy, that's for sure... thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm so glad he likes to keep up updated! laugh out loud

I know, me too. So much personality!! And his f1 would be the most adored and loved up f1 ever. Come on, show!! Do the right thing and choose him!

Maybe the sleuthing would be interesting but I honestly couldn't handle a season of him; he gets on my nerves. I'm not the only one. Handsome, though.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Robby is still being held hostage this afternoon having drinks with Adam Mansfield, the producer.   giggling

Tonight is a big night for my buddy Robby! Tune in and see who gets the final rose. #thebachelorette #travel #thailand by @themansfield

Source

I believe that this pic was taken in #Thailand based on the hashtag. The caption "Tonight is a big night for my buddy Robby" could imply that he will either be F1 or will be announced as the next Bachelor. The latter would seem more likely of the two, given spoilers/sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:10 am

Robby would have been a very entertaining bachelor. Oh well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Oh Poor Butthurt Robby cantstopl

I mean I get the someone who has not been around the block a few times part. But the "younger" part. No. Ben was too Young but it was ok because he's a good guy. But too bad Robby didn't have a chance. laugh out loud.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-robby-hayes-jabs-new-bachelor-nick-viall-w438544

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues