SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:I cannot figure out this guy's appeal. He is nauseatingly self-important IMO. I'm open to reconsidering my opinion laugh out loud. Anything special about him? All I can think of is his SM game during JoJo's season, buying followers, and campaigning hardcore for The Bachelor gig.
I think he's just a harmless dummy who does stupid stuff but is ultimately kind-hearted and wouldn't hurt anyone and doesn't realize what a buffoon he comes across as with all his antics and attention seeking. Perhaps I would feel differently if I ever thought my girl might end up with him though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:49 pm

I found him to be entertaining from the start. His journey home from Thailand back to the US was one of the funnier things I've seen while sleuthing before the season starts laugh out loud

Do I think he's a little too polished in looks and how he spoke on the show and that he should chill with the social media? Yes, but I just enjoyed that he was a good looking guy that went with the flow. I did think he was super articulate on the ATFR and I loved when he straight up asked JoJo "do you ever think about us and what could have been?" I've always wanted the F2 to ask questions like that and I'm not surprised Robby did.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 pm

While I think it's stupid to buy likes, it's not my money, so I could careless if he or any of the others do it.  So I can't understand why someone would feel the need to call someone else out, once let alone repeatedly.  Especially someone you don't know for doing it, regardless of whether it's true or not.  Unless she's paying for it, what does it matter or why is it a big deal?  

Also, I personally don't see an issue in blocking a person that's obnoxious.  But then I'd never open my SM up for all to see or go on the show to attract all the attention, good and bad, that these people get.  

To me Robby is just a happy go lucky person.  Yes, he's maybe a little too into himself, his SM and and his image.  But overall IMO, he seems to be a good guy, who loves his family and seems sweet for the most part and is pretty funny.  IA, his journey home and threw out the season was hilarious and entertaining, IMO.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:00 pm

I wish I found him entertaining at least, but can't say I do. He's just there, like a plastic mannequin. He was very articulate on the show and ATFR, but also rehearsed IMO. It's like he'd written everything down in advance and rehearsed it in front of the mirror 20 times. Props for the effort, but being so image conscious is just creepy to me. That combined with trying to pay people to promote him on SM and maybe buying likes and followers... not my cup of tea and I'm glad JoJo didn't pick him, even if I was never a big fan of Jordan either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:While I think it's stupid to buy likes, it's not my money, so I could careless if he or any of the others do it.  So I can't understand why someone would feel the need to call someone else out, once let alone repeatedly.  Especially someone you don't know for doing it, regardless of whether it's true or not.  Unless she's paying for it, what does it matter or why is it a big deal?  

Also, I personally don't see an issue in blocking a person that's obnoxious.  But then I'd never open my SM up for all to see or go on the show to attract all the attention, good and bad, that these people get.  

To me Robby is just a happy go lucky person.  Yes, he's maybe a little too into himself, his SM and and his image.  But overall IMO, he seems to be a good guy, who loves his family and seems sweet for the most part and is pretty funny.  IA, his journey home and threw out the season was hilarious and entertaining, IMO.  JMO

IA with this totally. Who has the time to check the number of likes bought likes or real likes and for what purpose, just to bad mouth the guy because he was the F2? Who cares. There are thousands of people who buy followers. I don't see what he's doing to become famous, or stay in the spotlight. His tweets are normal stuff. He reminds me of my son, he's full of himself, he's always sending me selfies, new shoes, new outfit, it's hilarious. He just sent me another one a half hour ago, dressed up in new pants, and new Aldo shoes, going to a staff function where they are having a Red Carpet. This was my response,

Do you think you're in Hollywood or something? rofl

and his response

I'm too good for Hollywood. (eye rolls)

laugh out loud he's joking, but it's hilarious.

I can see Robby doing the same thing. Who would wear hotel slippers travelling. laugh out loud

I think he has a great sense of humour. Like this. He retweeted it because IMO it's funny. Other's might think he's trying to stay relevant, but that's normal SM fun IMO.

Robby H Hayes Retweeted
Wells Adams ‏@WellsAdams  Nov 13
The answer is yes, they still have great hair. @RobbyHHayes @real_alexyq

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 15 CxLovOYXEAE5Pyc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Robby is a hoot...but in a weird type of way. As in, he's accidentally awkwardly funny, because the stuff he does/says is so ridiculous. I too think he's a bit odd. And I will never get passed his creepy non blinking eyes. Just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies. His antics WERE funny though, especially the constant slipper stuff.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:00 pm

I personally am entertained by him. However, I try not to get over involved with any of these people. He certainly does not bother me as some of these characters can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:13 pm

My one regret from being unspoiled during Jojo's season is that I was never able to be entertained by Robby's SM antics during the filming and airing of the season. I have seen pics of him wearing those white slippers out in public, though. Lol. I find him amusing, sweet, and laid back. I think people have different likes and dislikes, and not everyone appreciates Spumoni. Live and let live. Love and let love.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 pm

So not only is Robby living with Chase, they are now selling their text msgs to US Weekly and doing weekly livestreams from their "Bachelor Bungalow". Rolling Eyes I must give it to them though they are pretty determined to extend their 15mins!

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-robby-and-chase-reveal-their-corinne-texts-w464047
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Branding. Maybe they will both pose nude at a window.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Branding. Maybe they will both pose nude at a window.

spitcoffee cantstopl

Please don't give them ideas @Kashathediva! cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:45 pm

It might make a lot of women happy. In fact I have a great idea.
They could make a calendar for 2018 with backwards nude photos of each other standing at a window in different geographical locations. Send the proceeds to help those not insured or able to afford to Evan's erectile dysfunctional clinic.
Instead of Where's Waldo? it could be Where's the Tuchus?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues