SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:29 pm

richmondrose wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Is it just speculation that Robby gave her the bracelet? Or am I missing something?

It was in the episode 9 description.

That Robby gave her a bracelet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Is it just speculation that Robby gave her the bracelet? Or am I missing something?

It was in the episode 9 description.

That Robby gave her a bracelet?

The episode 9 description said Robby gave JoJo an unusual momento, which I believe was the note from his dad, which he in turn gave to JoJo - for her to keep. JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:05 pm

In my opinion speculation about the bracelet is a possible key to ending because she is wearing it in some screen caps at end of day walking barefoot on beach and not in the bright sun when she is saying goodbye to final 2 guy. Why would she be wearing a bracelet for one when she is barefoot at end of day and not for the other earlier in day when she is in her heels. It must have some meaning to her so since she and Robby went shopping on their fantasy date it is not too much of a leap to think he may have bought the bracelet so she wore it for his proposal. It could be possible Jordan came first at the top of the cliff with streamers blowing and was final 2 guy. Of course that would mean Reality Steve was wrong just like the turkey dinner Brad had with Chantal!!!! LOL, he even had Emily questioning Brad with his spoilers that season!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Ok, but then when would they have had SHV's?  Why would she disappear in CA for days and the only other to disappear be Jordan.  And why would Robby stop promoting #teamRojo like he was so much at the beginning if they were the final couple and still together?

I'm open to thinking something different may have gone down at the FRC, but what do we have post season to support it?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Ben P just liked the pic Robby posted of Jojo after FS no idea
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Robby wouldn't need to resort to begging for Instagram followers or doing viewing parties at bars surrounded by girls if he was F1. He'd get all the attention he needs as the final couple.

I also think JoJo's BFF tweets about Robby aren't very positive if he's F1.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:10 pm

everly wrote:Robby wouldn't need to resort to begging for Instagram followers or doing viewing parties at bars surrounded by girls if he was F1. He'd get all the attention he needs as the final couple.

Nor would BBJ have freaked over Raya if he's not f1 imo. I'd be fine with a foiler but these peeps are all so obvious! Despite Jo trying to keep the mystery, she's foiled by her bad boys laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:Robby wouldn't need to resort to begging for Instagram followers or doing viewing parties at bars surrounded by girls if he was F1. He'd get all the attention he needs as the final couple.

Nor would BBJ have freaked over Raya if he's not f1 imo. I'd be fine with a foiler but these peeps are all so obvious! Despite Jo trying to keep the mystery, she's foiled by her bad boys laugh out loud

Yep. JoJo's doing her job far better than previous leads, but the men themselves have ruined all suspense. Robby by being on SM 24/7, so we know exactly where he is and who he's not with, and trying desperately to promote himself, and Jordan by going nuts over a rumour and saying he deleted his Raya app the moment he got his phone back. Special mention goes to JoJo's BFF, who was defending Jordan. I just can't stretch my imagination enough to consider any kind of foiler this time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:38 am

Dang. The latest photos of the FRC are clear. The navy suits are different and Robbie has the brighter navy of the F2. And he is in brighter light. AND she is crying. Poor Robby.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Edit* Hope this is the last word on Hope, past, ex, and whatever else has been flogged to death!

Robby Responds To Chad's 'Bachelorette' Claims About His Ex & Wants To Put It All In The Past — EXCLUSIVE

LINDSAY DENNINGER
4 hours ago ENTERTAINMENT

JoJo’s season of The Bachelorette is almost over, but surprisingly, the biggest drama has nothing to do with her. On The Bachelorette: Men Tell All, “villain” Chad Johnson claimed that Robby Hayes threatened his ex-girlfriend not to talk to the press about their relationship. All season long, rumors have swirled that Robby and his ex-girlfriend, Hope Higginbotham, broke up just before Robby started filming on The Bachelorette, which he has denied on the show. Just when we thought these rumors were finally squashed, Chad brought it all back up on Tuesday night's episode, and now Robby has released a statement to Bustle about these allegations.

But before we get to Robby's statement, a little more context. JoJo and Robby have spoken about Robby's past relationship rumors on The Bachelorette, and from what we’ve seen, JoJo seems to believe that he and Hope were broken up long before The Bachelorette started filming. When Reality Steve reached out to Hope for an interview, she declined his request and wrote a message in which she claimed, "I will not be able to follow through with the interview you requested. It has been brought to my attention by the opposing party that any further actions on my part will result in negative consequences."

In his statement to Bustle, Robby claims that Hope's allegation that he's threatened her and/or her family are wholly untrue. He writes:

"...I have not spoken with Hope since the day we broke up nor have I spoken to Chad since his exit from the show. That goes for my entire family as well.

Hope’s roommate reached out to me to apologize and sent a long, genuine text message in which I responded by calling her to thank her. I spoke to her on the phone last Tuesday (three days after the Men Tell All filming).

During that conversation, I explained to her that it has been exhausting dealing with [Hope and Chad’s] antics on social media and in other various outlets. From the rumors of me leaving her for the show to her posting pictures with Chad calling me out with false accusation [sic] and her latest Instagram post that she actually directly tagged me in, I have remained quiet, respectful, and honest! I had always been taught by my parents to take the high road and not stoop to that level and since this all kicked off, that is exactly what I have done!"
Robby also gave his view on the Reality Steve situation, as well as Chad's possible role in this drama, and claimed in the statement:

"That same day, I was told Hope was writing a letter to Reality Steve and asked him to end this negative talk and put it in both of our past [sic]. Although I was happy she said she wants all of this in the past (because that’s exactly what we are to each other, the past) I was not okay with the fact that she had insinuated that I threatened her.

Isn't it ironic that Chad filmed Men Tell All on Saturday (July 16th) and said I threatened Hope before my talk with her roommate and her letter to Reality Steve? With that being said, it is likely another publicity stunt like their photo together and it is not worth my emotions. Joelle on the other hand, is worth my emotions Smiley

Hope is now very far in my past (as is Chad), although it seems that she is trying to keep it present. We all know Chad is using these women to gather more attention, and it’s sad to see the women's emotions played with. As I've mentioned earlier I have kept to myself, stayed quiet, and taken the high road every time one of them takes a shot at me. Hoping to move past this part of my past, just like JoJo and I did during my hometown episode."
What Robby's statement makes clear is that he and Hope still have one thing in common: they want to put their breakup and all of the drama that followed behind them.

As Hope said to Reality Steve, "...only Robby and I know the words spoken and events leading up to our break up toward the end of January... I hope that you can respect my wishes to move on, and leave that part of my past where it should be… in the past."

They really do love the word "past," don't they.

Anyway, we'll never know the full extent of what happened between them, but in these he-said, she-said situations (especially with Chad in the mix), it's important to let both parties share their sides, and I'm glad that Robby was able to give his perspective.
http://www.bustle.com/articles/175242-robby-responds-to-chads-bachelorette-claims-about-his-ex-wants-to-put-it-all-in

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:33 pm

I think he's definitely not F1. Him watching MTA with Chase? When do we ever see F1 hanging out with others who had been eliminated while the show is ongoing. Almost always when you see them hang-out, it means they're not F1.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:00 pm

GA, you've been in my post again!!!!! teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 3806527698 To clarify, I was talking about Robby and co, and not board members. Anyways, thanks for being on top of things.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues