SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 pm

grace8136 wrote:What I still don't understand is why they hid so much of it. That was his 4th or 5th kiss, not his 1st. What happened with her being in bed with him in BA? Why not make it a little less obvious that it's Jordan?

He said the ending will be epic. He did say that he unconditionally cares for her and wants her happiness, but calling your own rejection on national television epic takes happy-go-lucky to a whole new level. laugh out loud

So true!! While I don't think Robby is f1, I will never forget a few years back with spoilers saying Des picks Brooks and RS claiming up to the proposal that Brooks was coming back. Nope!! We all know how that turned out for Mr. &Mrs. Siegfried who are now happily married and expecting a baby!!

It ain't over until it is over.

Robby is not my cup of tea but he has the Ralph Lauren looks and lifestyle that matches very closely to what Jo Jo claims to want. Just no famous brother.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by rhondam Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:36 pm

He did say that he got more time with Jo later though (does anyone remember what he said exactly?) It made it seem to me that his and JoJo's relationship wasn't quite as edited out as I originally thought. Did anyone else hear similar? 

Also I found it interesting that he said Luke was as serious as he is shown and that he slept a lot and joked with him to smile more. Wells said something along those lines as well; that Luke pretty much just kept to himself. if he is Bach, I guess it will be a huge growth opportunity for him. 

Speaking of, why do you think Robby said he couldn't answer the interviewers' question if he would want to be Bach if he's not Jo's pick in the end? I guess, to answer my own question, because he is not eliminated yet. Didn't Nick answer it last year though? I know Chase and Luke answered after MTA. Anyway, it's only a week away to start finding all of this out.

To add, I love his fashion choices for the most part and I'm glad the interviewers brought it up. Oh and I like his answer to the Hope thing. Her getting with Chad was perfect for him.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Funny but when I read about all the #teamrojo and the tees and the family very loud about it. I thought it was over the top of course and thought that he was using the show to promote himself, which he did in a way.

but I also wonder if he was unhappy with the edits. Because I honestly did not 'see' him before his single date and it was already mid-season.

Then indeed, why didn't we see the 'in bed' in Argentina? It was clear they were cuddling together. We saw the rose, so it was at the end of their date.

I knew luke's date was just an addition because she wanted to keep james. I also suspect that in the 3:1, it was always about robby and the script was to prepare the public for the F4 rejection.

What I note is that jordan had all the fancy dates: yacht, private plane, historical sailboat, sacred temple... versus robby who got walk in the streets, fast food at the beach (argentina), another walk in the street with fireworks (IMO they were not for them, it happened they had some), then this jump for the leap of faith...and beach and sea.

I always thought that the fancy was for F2 and the under the radar dates for the F1. Escpecially the sea/beach kissing a la Ashley/JP... and so many other couples before.

The season was so obviously about jordan, then luke, then robby.

I honestly think we missed a lot when they decided to priviledge chad. I think the love story already started at the firefighted GD when she said in interviews that she was happily surprised by robby, when he gave her a letter at the pool GD.

I have no idea if robby is a liar and a fame whore. no clue. I am not attracted to him physically at all. But I saw a genuine guy who was in love with jojo. that I saw and I do not think it was fake.

ALL is just my opinion here. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:43 pm

One of the past Bettes (forget who, sorry) said that the dates were set up but the leads got to choose who went on what dates for the most part. I think it was Ali or Jilly.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:46 pm

rhondam wrote:He did say that he got more time with Jo later though (does anyone remember what he said exactly?) It made it seem to me that his and JoJo's relationship wasn't quite as edited out as I originally thought. Did anyone else hear similar? 

Also I found it interesting that he said Luke was as serious as he is shown and that he slept a lot and joked with him to smile more. Wells said something along those lines as well; that Luke pretty much just kept to himself. if he is Bach, I guess it will be a huge growth opportunity for him. 

Speaking of, why do you think Robby said he couldn't answer the interviewers' question if he would want to be Bach if he's not Jo's pick in the end? I guess, to answer my own question, because he is not eliminated yet. Didn't Nick answer it last year though? I know Chase and Luke answered after MTA. Anyway, it's only a week away to start finding all of this out.

To add, I love his fashion choices for the most part and I'm glad the interviewers brought it up. Oh and I like his answer to the Hope thing. Her getting with Chad was perfect for him.

I thought he was talking about that he got more "air" time later, but could be wrong.

IA, he can't talk about the next Bach stuff until after he's eliminated. I don't recall Nick answering the same question, but I could have missed it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:09 pm

rhondam wrote:One of the past Bettes (forget who, sorry) said that the dates were set up but the leads got to choose who went on what dates for the most part. I think it was Ali or Jilly.
I actually thought it was just the opposite. That the dates were set up by production with who was going on what and the lead had little to no input. Think of how often the adrenaline date is for the cast person who has the fear of the focus of the date. (heights, sharks etc)
Also, a few seasons back sleuthers actually got a visualization of storyboard set up. I doubt the lead would know about this or dates ahead of the fact.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:15 pm

^ Kasha -- I think you are absolutely right. I think the lead is "led around by the nose" and is controlled by TPTB to fit into their story line, and I think the contestants are too. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:21 pm

I remember Andy's season there was a particular screen cap. I will search for it when I am done with this post just for the heck of it. We had difficulty placing who was in the screen cap. It did not make sense.
Anyway, it ended up being Tessa going up the steps of a restaurant entrance with Andy. She got another 1:1 that was slated to go to  someone else.  It was not planned for her. That is what confused the sleuthers. She had had her 1:1. How could it be her again? It was. There was cast influence to modify who that date was for.

*ETA* pretty woman date.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:What I still don't understand is why they hid so much of it. That was his 4th or 5th kiss, not his 1st. What happened with her being in bed with him in BA? Why not make it a little less obvious that it's Jordan?

He said the ending will be epic. He did say that he unconditionally cares for her and wants her happiness, but calling your own rejection on national television epic takes happy-go-lucky to a whole new level. laugh out loud

I would love nothing better watching this show Monday night if JoJo walks away with Robby. EPIC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:44 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

I would love nothing better watching this show Monday night if JoJo walks away with Robby. EPIC!

I agree clap3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:52 pm

That was a great interview! A lot of interesting bts stuff and thoughts.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:That was a great interview! A lot of interesting bts stuff and thoughts.

I agree. It also left me with the impression that Robby was/is sincere about his feelings for JoJo. In that interview, he didn't sound rehearsed or like he was acting. It is a shame he got all that negative attention from the Hope stuff and then his SM missteps (OTT self promotion) because Robby has a great, outgoing, fun personality that I think would make him excellent as The Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues