SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweateveryday - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Normally I find these two hilarious or idiotic and annoying, but today, these two make me smile.  They're actually thinking of people besides themselves, maybe there is hope for them. laugh out loud

PINKHEART
https://instagram.com/p/BY6doInjpEB/

https://instagram.com/p/BY6bwaOF-ej/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

sweateveryday - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Give credit where credit is due!
I applaud anyone who uses their fame to help a good cause.
Good job, Rose bro!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Speaking of Left Side Lion...

Credit: @Left side lion
leftsidelion  August 1st! I can finally officially announce what I have been working hard on. Something I am passionate and very excited about. Inspired by the tattoo on my Left Side. LEFT SIDE LION is a motivation and fitness brand! This is the first chance to sign up for my Sweat Every Day 30-Day Challenge! This challenge was written by me and @cole_stamper to bring you a body weight program that can be done anywhere with no equipment. When you sign up, Starting September 1st you'll receive daily emails with motivation, invaluable information and a daily workout! Click the link in my bio to see the amazing prizes you can win! #leftsidelion #sweateveryday #fitness #lion #sweat #motivation (photocred. @charlzalexander)

He is going to regret that when he is 80 and the lion looks like a hairless cat. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 am

A very reliable person who spoils all the seasons of The Challenge accurately has Chase as one of the contestants currently filming MTV's Ex on The Beach with other Challenge/Are You The One/Big Brother/Bad Girls Club contestants. Sounds like a total trainwreck laugh out loud I think he's one of the 'hot singles' that gets thrown in since so far there's no other Bachelor person on the cast that would be his ex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

Credit: @Chase McNary
chase_brody_mcnary Venice Beach California, it’s been fun. It’s been real! It’s actually been really fun. Time to move on to my next adventure. Can you guess where I’m moving to next?

He's IG story shows the u-haul trailer loaded.  No idea where he's headed, but hopefully it means a lot less 1F in his future. laugh out loud  And IMO that's got to do anyone lots of good.  laugh out loud. Plus, it will be interesting to see if this is the end of RoSe or a new beginning somewhere else for them. laugh out loud  Can't tell for sure from Robby's IG story.

To borrow from Dr. Suess - Oh the places you'll go... laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

I wonder if this has anything to do with what @Hawaii Girl posted. I'm not familiar with those shows, maybe he met someone and is moving on? We will have to keep tabs on him!

I had a quick look at Skateboard Kid's SM for clues. He's not big on SM but as a side, I found it hilarious that 4th tweet down, he was asking his mommy to buy him a Rosetta Stone French back in August/17 when he was in France. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:46 pm

He's responded to several of the guesses on the latest Instagram post. Source  They are too interspersed to do SCs, but here's a summary.

guess: Hopefully Chicago
   hmm.  Not quite. I do love the summers there though.
guess: North Korea
   yup! Picked up an internship with the creator of crypto currency actually.
guess: Santa Monica?
   I wish!
guess: CO!
  No ma'am! I need something new!
guess: moving in with your gf?
  I don't have one of those.
guess:  I want to say nyc but something tells me that isn't it.
   I am not made for a city like that lo l. Guess again.
guess: Towards the Mountains.
   2 emoji's of raised hands-Praise hands
guess: Kentucky should be on your list for sure
   I've never been there! Need to check it out first.
guess:  I would say somewhere close to the Mountains or maybe Texas, seems fitting for a guy like you.
   Quality guesses.  You're on the right track.
guess:  Colorado
   nah need something new
guess:  New York or Texas
   not quite
guess:  near some mountains...Utah maybe?
   you're on the right track
guess:  aspen, vail, breck
   oooh, I wish
guess:  I am sure you are moving to Nashville, lo l
   that's the second best of bachelor folks, huh? But nope!
guess:  You should consider Boston.
   nah.  Not until Tom Brady retires.
guess:  Havana, Cuba
   are we even allowed to live there?
guess:  Alaska
   ya you coming?
guess:  Hopefully somewhere that your bike tires can get on some dirt.
   yup!!

So, NOT:  Colorado, Nashville, Chicago, NYC, Boston, Santa Monico, Havana, Kentucky.  But, definitely near or towards the mountains, not quite New York or Texas.  There were several guesses for Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Arizona that he didn't respond to.  Hmmm.  He also wrote that he was leaving at 6am.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 pm

After some sleuthing @Bluwavz has me on board with her that it looks like a good possibility he's Arizonia bound.  He's been a couple times recently.  We'll have see if we're right.

And if he winds up in Phoenix/Scottsdale, I fully expect and want a bromance to form between him an Arie.  And if it happens, I've already thought up a couples name for them... Arse   Hugesmile

I'm not giving up on RoSe just yet, but starting to look forward to other relationships for them both. laugh out loud

JMS(snarky)O

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Wonder if he is going east to the Smoky Mountains? Not quite as big as the Rockies but still mountains and lots of gorgeous hiking/biking. Western North Carolina is gorgeous and the weather isn't too shabby (well, except for now during the deep freeze!)

Great Smoky Mountains states: Tennessee and North Carolina
Appalachian Mountains states: Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York

Other states within the Rockies are Montana and Wyoming with a little bit in Utah and New Mexico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:After some sleuthing @Bluwavz has me on board with her that it looks like a good possibility he's Arizonia bound.  He's been a couple times recently.  We'll have see if we're right.

And if he winds up in Phonix/Scottsdale, I fully expect and want a bromance to form between him an Arie.  And if it happens, I've already thought up a couples name for them... Arse   Hugesmile

I'm not giving up on RoSe just yet, but starting to look forward to other relationships for them both. laugh out loud

JMS(snarky)O

He can keep Courtney company.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:01 pm

His sister has a connection to Oregon... lots of outdoor activities and mountains... Bend in particular is hot for fitness related start-ups?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 am

From Robby's Instagram story, they have arrived at their destination of Scottsdale, Arizona.  I heard someone say 'back home Kenny'.  There is another guy on the trip that I don't know.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues