SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:09 pm

OMG, this is giving me all the feels. They went to Disneyland and Josh in mouse ears, be still my heart. I'm so happy for them, but esp. Josh after all that crap he want thru, he finally has the life he's always wanted:

familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CqgJZspVIAAmCgd
familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CqgJZszUEAAZhtG

Source:  https://twitter.com/amyalvaradoo

Danielle Robles
‏@heydanielleee_ @amandastantonnn and @JoshAllanMurray are at Disneyland right now omg
8:08 PM - 22 Aug 2016
Anaheim, CA

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Omg, is he feeding one of the girls? Cute!!!!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:15 am

Not sure if Anyone cares about Ashley I's opinion but on Afterbuzz she said Josh and Amanda were her favourite couple and that the edit has been unnecessarily harsh towards Josh. She thinks his story is being told from the point of view of Andi's book. She says he lights up a room and calls him and Amanda prince and princess and says they're a real life fairytale. They also asked her about him being potentially being ready to be a dad to Amanda's kids and she said if there's anything she's sure of is that he's ready for that and that he'd be great.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:11 am

Acrunch wrote:Omg, is he feeding one of the girls?  Cute!!!!

Or himself? Can't tell where the spoon is going. However, the image is very sweet. Especially because he dawned the ears. I'm not a huge Josh fan, but touching in here, I'm just stating it is nice to see him interacting positively with his adored one's littles.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:53 am

ReneeM wrote:Not sure if Anyone cares about Ashley I's opinion but on Afterbuzz she said Josh and Amanda were her favourite couple and that the edit has been unnecessarily harsh towards Josh. She thinks his story is being told from the point of view of Andi's book. She says he lights up a room and calls him and Amanda prince and princess and says they're a real life fairytale. They also asked her about him being potentially being ready to be a dad to Amanda's kids and she said if there's anything she's sure of is that he's ready for that and that he'd be great.

Probably just me, but I would have difficulty accepting anything from that person's POV as she IMO is so deviated from the norm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Acrunch wrote:Omg, is he feeding one of the girls?  Cute!!!!

Looks like he is feeding himself to me. The fork if facing him not the child.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 am

Just as I predicted Jam is already making cover stories familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f60d

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/josh-murray-amanda-stanton-have-moved-in-together-w435716
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 am

^^Interesting they got a bigger headline than Kim esp. since she is holding her son that we do not usual see.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:04 pm

familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Fullsi11

I think that may be Josh's head hidden behind the floatie, laugh out loud.  It also appears that Amanda's sister and her boyfriend were with them in Palm Springs this weekend.  I love that they spend family time together.  A very positive sign IMO.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:28 pm

^^ so agree and her kids seem so happy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:28 am

familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_ocp9m3Sm851t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-5-monday-000000866.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:28 am

familytime - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_ocp9mbW31U1t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-5-monday-000000866.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama