SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:11 am

pikake wrote:I, too, tried venturing out of this thread for awhile, but quickly retreated to feel the warmth and love here. I wish JoJo and Jordan all the best and hope they are one of the successful couples to come out of this crazy show.

awwww

Yesssss! Lots of love and warmth in this beautiful thread. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:12 am

I just posted about this in the Jordan and JoJo GD thread. I think TPTB wanted more dirt on the Rodgers family rift, but Jordan wouldn't play their game...so if you don't play nice, we will make you suffer.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:15 am

I'm wondering if tptb called them back. They are IMO a power Bachelor couple - if not the best. So much class & poise. They both handle the media so well together. I was thinking DWTS also.  But it makes sense it would be more press as Luke did say Nashville later in the week.  Did tptb really treat them bad on Twitter last night?  I read somewhere that Sean Lowe tweets were not supportive either but I'm not going to go check. I'm staying here in our happy place. :cutesmile!:   I've had a great day catching up here & looking at all the pics/vids. TBH, I forgot to even watch BIP.  thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 75 3806527698

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:16 am

Finalllllly she's snapping! Quick snap of them out eating their first meal in public laugh out loud Baddy is making silly faces at her before she tells him it's not a pic but a video. He's in his fav hat, don't worry! Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:17 am

^^^^Haha, TPTB are ruthless. I think Jo and Jordan are on cloud nine and could give a rat's a%$ about them now. They have their wonderful family and friends and that is all that matters. Smiley

Loved seeing their glowing faces today. I am beginning to think maybe she is doing DWTS. Thoughts? She would be fabulous btw and have her love watching by her side. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:20 am

Woah this is interesting. Bestest Trainer Evah is not the woman Jo met and he refutes all the allegations anyway. It doesn't matter anyway because all that matters is how he treats Jo but interesting nonetheless imo.

Link: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jordan-rodgers-my-ex-girlfriends-claims-were-very-untrue-allegations-w432330

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:22 am

Interesting article. JoJo states she never met his ex, Brittany. It was a different girl he went on a couple of dates with 5 or 6 years ago.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jordan-rodgers-my-ex-girlfriends-claims-were-very-untrue-allegations-w432330
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:23 am

I listened to (Jordan's brother) Luke's interview (link upthread) this morning and I thought he said they had almost a week of press to do before they came to Nashville to pick up Jordan's bed and all the stuff from his closet...so maybe them being in LA for more press was part of the plan?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:27 am

Great minds, Alanna! thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 75 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 am

I'm back in here too. I did not get far! 

I agree M1, I'm 99.9% sure the show tried to get Jord's family and Jo's family on ATFR and they intelligently declined. You could tell all season that Jordan wasn't completely comfortable with the intrusion of the cameras and wouldn't go under the hypnotism of the bubble. I don't know know if there's more to it then that but I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan had some choice words for them. 

Anyway I'm glad they're still happy and I saw forever from them, they have been put through the wringer so it's going to take time to catch their breath out there. Love these two. 

PS I forgot all about BiP too!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:30 am

I just want to say thank you to everyone bringing the interviews/videos/pictures over today! bestbud!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:32 am

Oh see I'm lagging behind in my posting again. Oops. 

I thank you all again too!! It's been so nice having it in one place!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake