SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by AmoreBella Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKwvMJcAykX/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 pm

They are just giving me all the feels tonight! Thank you @amorebella!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:24 pm

I love the stolen moment pictures when people catch Ben and Lauren in a private moment together and you can tell away from the hoopla and camera that these are two people who love and care deeply for each other.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:24 am

They're so adorable tonight! Well, every night, but usually we don't get to see these little snippets and stolen moments. Love, love, love them!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:14 am

it's been one year and they look even more in love than ever. these two seriously restore my faith in love.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 am

Cute picture of Ben, Lauren and their parents
https://mobile.twitter.com/LaurenBushnell3/status/779763146286215168

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Another family photo
https://instagram.com/p/BKyI7FEjxYd/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Big thanks to you Amorebella and everyone else who has kept us updated the last few days. Great to see Ben and Lauren have such a good time, and love that they brought their parents because it seemed like they had a good time too.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 pm

The wedding is going to be in 2017
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21032224,00.html

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:29 pm

That stinks, wedding in ,2017. I was hoping for this year. Wonder why all the engagement pictures already? Plus Chris Harrison saying they were getting married this year and if I remember correctly he made a trip to Denver and said he couldn't wait to make an announcement. Maybe Ben and Lauren are just throwing us off at least that's what I'm going with. Lol

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:33 pm

I think, and is is just speculation on my part, that they have something to do with this new TV show. Maybe they announce it on the show or it is some part of the finale... anyway I get the feeling they are often asked this question and can't give an honest answer because of it. All that being said though Jan. 17 is when we all thought they would marry at the earliest anyway. Also possible that the producers won't set a solid date for them too. So they really don't know. All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:53 pm

It also may be that they are very good at talking the party line.... wedding televised on some date to be named in 2017, but might be filmed before. And we know that wedding planning is part of what is to be televised- part of the original announcement- so they will follow the script and even if they've done it (we saw a snap of cake testing, right?), they will stay away from publicity that treats that as anything besides "live" of what they show that week. Sort of like the Bachelor- the people watching (some anyway) actually think that what is shown in any particular week is actually what happened that week (instead of months earlier).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye