SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Norcalgal That's a good point. He does say in his IG upthread, he has a passport and a way out, but doesn't mention if he's dual.

Ukraine just started allowing duel citizenship at the end of last year so I think he probably has a US passport which is why he feels he has a way out.

Regardless, once a country is at war and they are being bombed it will be difficult for anyone to get out unless there is some kind of ceasefire allowing foreign nationals to be evacuated.

Right now Russia is being isolated by everyone including China which seems to be  holding neutral...which kind of speaks volumes since they usually side together. Their ability to access $ is being blocked and all sporting events are being pulled. Even more importantly Germany has announced plans to help arm the Ukrainian forces. Putin thought this would go the way of 2014 when they annexed Crimea and not much was done by the west. Now they are realizing  that other former Russian nations could be next so everyone seems to be putting up a united front and not just condemning the Russians but actually doing something about it.

I hope we can continue to hear more from Maks and others on the ground but I read that internet communications are being blocked so who knows. I hope they can resolve this quickly, with minimal bloodshed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:16 pm

@Sprite I was pretty sure he had a US passport, I just didn't know how he would be able to leave since the airports were shut down. That was before I read people literally walking to Poland. Maks took a train.

I think about this war constantly. It truly is heartbreaking. TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3552228123

I won't be surprised if Maks experiences some sort of survivor's guilt.

DWTS’ Maks Chmerkovskiy Arrives in Poland After ‘Traumatizing’ Escape From Ukraine
“We’re heading to Warsaw (hopefully). Train to Lviv was not an option. The situation at the train station is insane,” the 42-year-old Dancing With the Stars pro began on Monday, February 28, via Instagram Stories. “At first it feels manageable but gets A LOT worse when it comes time to actually board the train. Long story, but all I can say now is that I’m a big man with nothing but a backpack … currently I’m in a cabin with 4 adults and 7 kids (ages 2-11) which usually is only occupied by a maximum of 3 people.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/maks-chmerkovskiy-is-in-poland-after-detailing-escape-from-ukraine/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:36 pm

Glad to see Max is safe .. he has said that it is very difficult to leave because of who he is leaving behind 😢

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:12 am

Max is home .. on US soil

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:45 pm

Here's an article, there's a gorgeous picture in it of Max hugging Peta.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/see-maksim-chmerkovskiy-hug-wife-031000078.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:27 pm

@gurlbrit People are such pigs in those comments. That is such an emotional photo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:06 am

I'm glad he's home safely.

As for some of the comments, they wouldn't be able to stand two seconds in that environment nor do they know what it means to not have freedom.

Every time I talk to my mother, "now you see what we went through" I hear the pain in her voice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:11 am

Yup. That hits close to home for my family in Croatia. It's only been 27 years since they went through it. My aunt is having flashbacks.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:15 am

@Sprite It's very difficult for those who have been through it to relive their experiences.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:58 am

So glad to hear he's back safely. I can't even imagine what he went through.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:51 pm

I've seen clips on tv that President Zelinskyy won the Ukraine DWTS years back. He seems to be a pretty good dancer along with his amazing courage and leadership. God bless and keep him and the people of Ukraine safe.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:14 am

Congrats to Derek and Hayley!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeT34pBpGA2/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 TerryCloth - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
jojo47
Amethyst
LoveDovez
MiniDiva
bluwavz