SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:12 pm

They really can't please all the people all the time!  So far I have read conspiracy theories that they weren't sticking around for long enough on the media circuit so there must be something wrong with the couple; that TPTB didn't like or support them and so they weren't getting good coverage; that Jordan is only in it for the fame.  Now it is why are they in LA without sharing their reasons and are these photos an attempt at fame seeking...
Perhaps they simply fulfilled their media obligations and are now getting on with their lives.  **edited**

Relalou

Back to top Go down

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:13 pm

^DWTS stuff doesn't typically happen til mid August.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Oh and here's more to add to that concept story: this couple's fan thread is probably one of the slowest right after the finale there ever was for any couple, because they have been so dang quite, so there's nothing to talk about! They both weren't big SM users before and they still aren't now.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:20 pm

If you feel the need to be sarcastic towards members who do not share your opinions, I ask you to stay in the Fan forum or leave altogether. This behaviour won't be tolerated, ever.

I will not hesitate to issue a 3 day ban without notice or a permanent ban.
There is no reason in world that I can see to ever be rude sarcastic and throwing shade to the members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:20 pm

They will be damned if they do, damned if they don't 
to some. Most wish them the best. No one is guaranteed 
Utopia. We do the best that we can. laugh out loud

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Words that I can't unhear from the MTP:  "If I end up with Jordan and things got tough and it didn't work out..."

Of course things are going to get tough. This is Life we are talking about. And by tough I certainly don't mean a few unflattering photographs or rumors being circulated in the rags. I'm talking about rotten, terrible, serious $hit. It happens. It happens to all of us.  

When you choose a life partner, you need to choose one that will be there through it all. As the vows say: for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. Her words at MTP did not exude confidence in Jordan. Perhaps we can account for some of the Jordan skepticism by blaming it on the edit he got. But those were Jojo's actual words about the man. So I don't feel so unjustified in my own skepticism of him.

I like Jojo and would never wish heartbreak upon her, but if it happens I won't be surprised.

I wish parents would stop raising their daughters to be Princesses, and instead raise them to be empathetic Warriors.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:37 pm

^^^ Great post, MiaHawk. bowdown

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:39 pm

JoJo was raised as a princess (nothing wrong with being a princess. Most parents (dads) raise their daughters that way IMO) but I think she gets a little bit of that badazz vibe from her mom. Her mommy is so fiery. Love herrrrr. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Agree w/Mia. Life is a mixed bag. I just got word of a friend losing their young adult child to Ewing's Sarcoma.   Perhaps raising them to be Warrior Princesses?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If you feel the need to be sarcastic towards members who do not share your opinions, I ask you to stay in the Fan forum or leave altogether. This behaviour won't be tolerated, ever.

I will not hesitate to issue a 3 day ban without notice or a permanent ban.
There is no reason in world that I can see to ever be rude sarcastic and throwing shade to the members.

GA.......I hope those 13 year olds from Nebraska that Ben referred to on the AFTR have not invaded the forum with all these snark towards fellow posters.

Seems like a simple rule to keep IMO since I have yet to read that anyone on this forum is related to any of these peeps from this show.

Sorry for putting this out there but the snarking towards other members for not agreeing on opinions seems very petty to me considering this is a reality TV show....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:00 pm

I respectfully disagree, Lennoxcolinrolland.

I'm no bra-burning feminist by any stretch (Wait, maybe I shouldn't even mention the word 'bra' today! giggling ), but I personally cringe when I hear little girls being called Princesses (by mothers or fathers), let alone a 25 year old grown adult woman. Fathers might have instinctual protectiveness over their daughters, but in my opinion, they should not treat them like they are Princesses. This is America. We do not have royalty. Women, just like men, need to find their way in life, make educated decisions, work hard. Princess, to me, implies the need to be taken care of because one is incapable of doing for herself. It implies a permanent state of childhood instead of that of a strong, effective, prepared adult. I loved how Robby was able to take the comment and turn it into a positive (I'd make her a Queen of my heart), but I stand by my comment. I prefer empathetic Warriors to Princesses.

JMHOAA. Peace.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:08 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I respectfully disagree, Lennoxcolinrolland.

I'm no bra-burning feminist by any stretch (Wait, maybe I shouldn't even mention the word 'bra' today! giggling ), but I personally cringe when I hear little girls being called Princesses (by mothers or fathers), let alone a 25 year old grown adult woman. Fathers might have instinctual protectiveness over their daughters, but in my opinion, they should not treat them like they are Princesses. This is America. We do not have royalty. Women, just like men, need to find their way in life, make educated decisions, work hard. Princess, to me, implies the need to be taken care of because one is incapable of doing for herself. It implies a permanent state of childhood instead of that of a strong, effective, prepared adult. I loved how Robby was able to take the comment and turn it into a positive (I'd make her a Queen of my heart), but I stand by my comment. I prefer empathetic Warriors to Princesses.

JMHOAA. Peace.
I don't mean it as what a "princess" is labeled as. Just that parents will call their daughters "princess" as in the same way they call their daughters "baby/ baby girl." It's more of an endearment term a lot of the time. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz