SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:13 am

^ And I'm guessing he didn't play by TPTB's rules and/or sh*t talked the show, crew, whatever. laugh out loud All in the name of truth IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:17 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He's staring a new job. He has to be perfect in front of the cameras at all times.

Not necessarily.  It'll depend on what roll he really takes on, IMO.  But they do make mistakes, laugh, joke and goof around some too.

And I agree, each of us see things differently, so I will listen, take it into consideration and wait and see.  Smiley
Ladybug, Now I know why you were so patient with me!   You're much too nice!  cantstopl  cantstopl

Umm thanks, I think?  question laugh out loud

Coming into the season, I didn't have high hopes. I never expectted to like the final guys, especially/even Jordan.  With all the rumors and all, I really thought it'd be a quick and easy dislike.  But for some reason I can't.  I don't do fan girl very well but so far I like them together.  

And I certainly don't get the doom and gloom and totally fake vibes I've  gotten in the past from Andi and
Josh, Em and Brad, Em and 1F, Chris and Whitney, etc.  So, that's why I say I'll wait and see.  

At this point I think they like each other.  Will it last?  Who knows and that's up to them decide if they're what each wants and needs in and out of a partner, relationship and doing life together.  But I wish them well and hope for the best for them (separately and/or together), just like I do all couples coming off the show, whether I like them or not or if I think they'll last or not.    JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Lily wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Which brings me back to the question: IF things are so great--what went wrong with TPTB with the nasty tweets, retweets and grilling from Mills/MF and co? 
 What went wrong with the edit that began in mid May when filming ended? What was up CH's butt last night with the ghost of Aaron Rodger's? 
 Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.

I don't know the answer to that. All I know is that those are the same people that tweeted gushing about Emily and 1F engagement at the time and we know what a farce that was. I think Mills at the time called them the best love story yet no no  
But TPTB were not angry with her/Emily. 
That's the point I am trying to make. It's not just that the couple is probably having issues. It's also that there was an issue period with Jordan. Who knows if it's just one issue. I don't think the issue is with JoJo. It's toward Jordan.
IMO something went off a long time ago during filming. It might not be something that ever comes to light and only be something that can be guessed at.

I agree with the bolded, Kasha.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Thank you for that Mindless, I always read your posts your
always fair minded. We don't thank posters enough who
are great. bestbud!
I agree! Mindless is always the voice of reason IMO.

Aww, thanks to you both! bestbud!

I swear I heard JoJo mention in some interview that they're moving into their new home next week, so I don't think they're rushing to Nashville anytime soon. As for Jordan's bags being packed, hasn't he been mostly in California since filming? So he's got stuff there as well as in Nashville.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:Which brings me back to the question: IF things are so great--what went wrong with TPTB with the nasty tweets, retweets and grilling from Mills/MF and co? 
 What went wrong with the edit that began in mid May when filming ended? What was up CH's butt last night with the ghost of Aaron Rodger's? 
 Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.

It's pretty simple. TPTB didn't get the dirt they wanted on the Rodgers family rift...not much from Jordan and basically nothing from the Rodgers family either, although they used their little puppet JoJo to keep digging and digging, but they came up with basically no dirt at all. Too bad, so sad. laugh out loud :uptonogood laugh out loud laugh out loud JMOAA. :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:34 am

I doubt it's about this ^^^^^^^^^

There's something deeper and it doesn't sound up and up. We'll see soon I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:43 am

The fact that CH brought it up again at ATFR tells me it is exactly this. They wanted to give him once last chance to spill the beans, degrade his brother, but again, Jordan wouldn't talk. I could tell it made Luke uncomfortable when JoJo brought it up on the HTD. He even said it's not something we really talk about. Zooming in on the two empty chairs. The many times "the brother" was mentioned. This was their goal all season long...to get a juicy story on the Rodgers family...but they failed!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 am

Well, I still disagree. Maybe they want to embarrass Jordy for being the azz some think he is. No matter what, there's only speculation . I think something more is up and a sham relationship would also fit imo. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:59 am

I thought all Jordan's bags were packed and they were headed straight to Nashville from NYC to pick up Jordan's bed. And then were driving to Dallas. Rather round about flight schedule going through LA. Maybe the pilot got Lost??

I found the 3 interviews in NYC very devoid of content. Short and carefully crafted. Also an extremely minimal interview schedule/press tour for a Bach/Ette couple. I'm going with the something is off and it is a matter of time until the truth comes to light. I was getting flashbacks to Josh and Andi on the CS's red carpet.   JMO

Clearly MF and Millsy don't like Jordan. Captain Obvious. again JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:It might just be a special bed! He is an athlete, athletes have
injuries.. :Nod:
Yeah, a penile injury is what I suspect.  Hugesmile

Evan "the p*nis guy" might come in handy as contact in Nashville now. So, good things do come from the show...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:04 am

I thought that was the plan too, but plans can change. There is still plenty of time to get his bed in Nashville, strap it to the roof of their car and head to Dallas! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:10 am

Seabear wrote:I thought all Jordan's bags were packed and they were headed straight to Nashville from NYC to pick up Jordan's bed. And then were driving to Dallas. Rather round about flight schedule going through LA. Maybe the pilot got Lost??

I found the 3 interviews in NYC very devoid of content. Short and carefully crafted. Also an extremely minimal interview schedule/press tour for a Bach/Ette couple. I'm going with the something is off and it is a matter of time until the truth comes to light. I was getting flashbacks to Josh and Andi on the CS's red carpet.   JMO

Clearly MF and Millsy don't like Jordan. Captain Obvious. again JMO

For realz!! How many more of the "erase board Newlywed" games were they going to play? Sheeeesh! I mean, I knew the answers!!! And, glad to know they are all caught up on Bates Motel and American Horror Story. I can Netflix binge with the best of them, but it sounds like they have been spending some mighty "quality" time together in those SHV's. Loved how Jordan said: "Lots of Netflix and chill". Super classy to say about "the love of your life". I would be so proud....NOT!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz