SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:34 pm

I thought JoJo said after NYC they were flying to Tenn and taking a road trip to Dallas. Why would they end up back in LA within 24 hrs after the NYC Media tour? strange. They seem very happy& comfortable together in their recent snaps. I wish them well and hope they make it. IMO they are a very good looking couple. I'm sure alot of promotions & gigs will be coming their way. :Nod: Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 pm

sophienette wrote:Do you guys know if anyone has done or is working on a video of them to Ben Rector- When I'm With You ? If not, I will this week-end!

No one, can't wait to see your fan vid Sophienette. TIA.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:49 pm

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan's latest snapchat Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BIqcWSIAiq7/

Jojo looks so happy here.

"Love this one." - Jordan | JoJo singing and dancing in the car
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Not sure why they're in LA - maybe for a gig or to film something? Anyway, I wonder if Ben And Lauren are still there - maybe they can go on a double date. jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 13 1f601

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Any good Dixie Chicks songs I should check out for them? I dont know a lot of their stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Jolena wrote:I thought JoJo said after NYC they were flying to Tenn and taking a road trip to Dallas. Why would they end up back in LA within 24 hrs after the NYC Media tour? strange. They seem very happy& comfortable together in their recent snaps. I wish them well and hope they make it. IMO they are a very good looking couple. I'm sure alot of promotions & gigs will be coming their way. :Nod: Smiley

I'm not quite sure why they headed back to LA. They went to dinner last night, did some shopping today and went out to lunch, so at least right now it seems like they're just hanging out. Perhaps NYC just isn't their scene and they wanted to relax in LA for a few days. Jordan has also been living in CA for the past couple of months, so it's possible he needed to pick up some other things before they head to Nashville. Judging by what JoJo said and what Jordan's brother Luke said, they should be getting to Nashville within the next couple of days.

I hope we get some picture of JoJo and Jordan hanging with Luke!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Higgs13 wrote:The sign in the background of the Chipotle pix indicates they might be in Hollywood. Wonder what's up?
I shudder to think!!! laugh out loud I want them alone, away from the producers and just focusing on each other with friends and family, instead of more shenanigans thought up by Quinn and Rachel. Although now that BBJ is around, I don't worry for Jo, unlike all the tears and drama they got out of her during the show.

I totally agree!!' I took a deep breath when I saw "Hollywood". Get to Dallas.... jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 13 3806527698

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Love her/his snaps. I like snaps so much more than the instagram pics. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing pictures of them too but the snaps show them "live"....happy, goofy, smiling, just living real life. Looks like they are couch shopping! Love them. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:02 pm

I loved this interview, they know each other well in such a short span of time and appreciates and love each other eccentricities. And today they were couch shopping  cantstopl .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HwTDgKf78

JoJo Fletcher & Jordan Rodgers Reveal Each other's Bad Habits | E! Live from the Red Carpet

Jordan and JoJo are couch shopping for their new house!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:08 pm

It's so rare to see the tender side of Jordan and Jojo is very affectionate.  

I think Jordan's a little tired from couch shopping
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:14 pm

If the pink roses are from him, will this make him the first f1 to ever give his Ette roses off the show??? The two other couples that I follow post show have the men promising to never do that and both have stuck to it religiously laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy