SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRobby - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by everly Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:15 pm

TeamRobby - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 14 Img_1910

https://tvnewsandviews.com/2016/08/03/people-magazine-august-15-2016-the-bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers/

everly

Back to top Go down

TeamRobby - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Bachelorette’ JoJo Fletcher and Winner Jordan Rodgers’ Six Cutest Moments

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-cutest-moments-w432296

A match made in heaven! Following 10 long weeks of anticipation, JoJo Fletcher chose Jordan Rodgers over heartbroken runner-up Robby Hayes as the winner of The Bachelorette on Monday, August 1.

Below (and in the video above!), Us Weekly rounds up the couple’s six cutest moments from season 12 of the hit ABC reality dating show.

1. Jordan Gets the First Impression Rose

From the moment the brunette beauty, 25, laid eyes on the former NFL quarterback, 28, she seemed to know he was the one. Surrounded by a group of more than two dozen drunk suitors — including a Santa Claus and a man in a kilt — Fletcher pulled Rodgers aside and presented him with the First Impression rose and the first kiss of the season.

“I’m really excited about you, and I feel very comfortable with you,” she told him on the May 23 episode after gushing about his butt.

2. Jordan Sweeps JoJo Off Her Feet

The 6-foot-1 hunk showed off his athletic — and romantic — side during a memorable football group date on the June 7 episode. After weeks of being the front-runner, Rodgers finally expressed his feelings for Fletcher.

“I feel like I’m falling for you. I can see somebody that I can fall in love with,” he explained as the Bachelorette stared adoringly at him before giving him multiple kisses and a rose.

3. The Wall Kiss

Things started to get hot and heavy once Fletcher and her remaining admirers passed the halfway point of the season. On the June 20 episode, Rodgers pulled the Texas native away for some alone time during a cocktail party. With the rest of the group just feet away, the athlete passionately pushed Fletcher against a wall and started making out with her in one of the most-talked about moments of season 12.

4. A Romantic Glass of Foot Wine

In the July 11 episode, Bachelor franchise host Chris Harrison arranged for Fletcher and Rodgers to go on a one-on-one date at a winery, where they put their shoes to the side and stomped barefoot in barrels filled with grapes. After pouring some of their freshly made wine into glasses, the real estate agent quipped, “I tasted your feet today.”

5. The Infamous Fantasy Suite

The couple spent their first full night together when Fletcher took Rodgers to the intimate Fantasy Suite on the July 25 episode. Inside the lush hotel room, the pair discussed their future and “took a big step … in a really exciting direction,” NFL star Aaron Rodgers’ brother said. Fletcher later told the cameras, “We have fun together, but we also have that passion and that chemistry. And I feel so happy.”

6. An Emotional Proposal

After a heartbreaking goodbye to Hayes, Fletcher chose Rodgers as the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with on the August 1 season finale. Before getting down on one knee, the aspiring sports broadcaster gushed to his future bride: “It’s moments like this, where I’m holding your hand, I’m looking in your eyes, and I know I’m so unbelievably in love with you. You’re my best friend, you’re my soul mate. I’m going to keep you safe, I’m going to protect you. I’m going to wake up every morning and choose you over and over and over again until you tell me I can’t.”
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Funny vid from Jimmy Kimmel, Guillermo imitating Jordan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Tx8rl8ATU

Jordan's Letter to Bachelorette Jojo

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:38 pm

The Bachelorette Finale Fashion: JoJo's Iconic Styles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kTyC-4Peq4

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Thanks Isabel, loved the video's  they're the best!
 :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Maybe they went to LA to talk about their on reality show and set a date? I can't wait for a wedding

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Greetings from Wells.

Wells Adams ‏@WellsAdams · 14m14 minutes ago  Nashville, TN

One day you're stealing my clothes in Uruguay & the next day you're engaged...congrats @JRodgers11 & @JoelleFletcher

TeamRobby - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 14 Co-dXXzUEAAJ0TS

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:13 pm

This is a great read with funny tweets.....

http://www.mattsgametime.com/jordan-rodgers-posts-emotional-message-to-jojo-after-bachelorette-finale/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:25 pm

When a man fights back tears, you know his feelings are real. My favorite part of the proposal is when JoJo tells Jordan she loves him. Jordan gets choked up.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm

JoJo's latest tweet to Chris Harrison is tagged from out of Malibu.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo's latest tweet to Chris Harrison is tagged from out of Malibu.
So that must have been where they were driving to when Jo was singing. Where does Becca live? LA? I feel like they're there for a reason: meeting up with friends or something for their future job/promos, not just randomly hanging in CA.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Doesn't MF have a house in Malibu?
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo's latest tweet to Chris Harrison is tagged from out of Malibu.
So that must have been where they were driving to when Jo was singing. Where does Becca live? LA? I feel like they're there for a reason: meeting up with friends or something for their future job/promos, not just randomly hanging in CA.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy