SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by snowandcold Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn and Kait are also flying somewhere and were prepping for millionaire early so perhaps we've cracked the code. This could be fun!! We can see who leads in answering the questions, how they handle disappointments, etc.

Shawn and Kait will be really funny they are so competitive with each other. And I really hope Jo and Jo will be on there also
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by snowandcold Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:20 pm

everly wrote:Do we know when Millionaire films or if there are any other Bach people in LA? This might be it since they're just randomly roaming around LA shopping and not doing much. laugh out loud

It is filming this week
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:20 pm

I thought Millionaire filmed in Vegas cause that's where Tanner's Snaps were from and his tweets, and CH IG pics. Eventually should know what J&J laugh out loud are still doing in LA.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 1f49c

pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 8367-910 pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 I_got_13 pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:20 pm

everly wrote:Do we know when Millionaire films or if there are any other Bach people in LA? This might be it since they're just randomly roaming around LA shopping and not doing much. laugh out loud
Ben and Lauren are also in LA.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:21 pm

I saw that Jade tweeted they'll be going to Vegas to film it. We should see if they travel to Vegas then we'll know for sure.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:I thought Millionaire filmed in Vegas cause that's where Tanner's Snaps were from and his tweets, and CH IG pics. Eventually should know what J&J laugh out loud are still doing in LA.

Yes you're right shows you why I don't sleuth! laugh out loud
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 pm

snowandcold wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I thought Millionaire filmed in Vegas cause that's where Tanner's Snaps were from and his tweets, and CH IG pics. Eventually should know what J&J laugh out loud are still doing in LA.

Yes you're right shows you why I don't sleuth! laugh out loud

Aw maybe they will be asked though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 1f49c

pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 8367-910 pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 I_got_13 pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Here's a candid of them from yesterday:

https://instagram.com/p/BItBNsMj9bE/

Someone should send that to RS, if he's claiming they're "faking it" they wouldn't be so happy and holding hands like they were when nobody's around.

Exactly! RS said the same thing about Des and Chris, then they too were spotted holding hands. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:51 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BItGPU0g4PI/

Cuties!

I love all these candid shots post show. In the first pic, that is typical Jo holding to BBJ arms. In the 2nd pic, that's how Jordan hug Jo when they met up for their fantasy date. I'm liking these affectionate side of Jordan.

They were spotted

@jrodgers11 and @joelle_fletcher look so in-love! Does it last or just for show?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:05 pm

I love that last photo. PINKHEART
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Vinny snapped that he was leaving for Vegas tonight and would see all his Bachelorette Buddies out there. 

pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Image41
And then he snapped this one with Robby and Jordan....I'm going to assume Jo will be there too! Smiley 
pda - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Image42
VinnyVinsane snapchat
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:15 pm

I'm soooooo excited to see them interact with Shawn and Kait!!!

And I'm pretty sure that photo of BBJ holding Jo today ran straight away from her dreams and into reality. Literallt, seriously, she was crying, begging and hyperventilating all season that this might not happen or he wouldn't be like this with her. I'm so thrilled for her heartbeat He looks pretty happy too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy