SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Litta123 wrote:FYI, rhonda, you should be able to click on the YouTube symbol in M2's embedded post and have it open a new page to that YT channel. It works for me when I do that.
Thank you so much for the tip @Litta123 !!
Mommyof2 wrote:
rhondam wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I'm at the dentist with my kids right now, but I will find it later and send it to you!  
Ok. Thanks! No rush at all Smiley

Does this help?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMOD_eyz4DI
Yes, thank you so much!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:21 pm

It will be good seeing them all together! I now must go look for photo of Jordan holding Jo! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:34 pm

traveler90 wrote:Nice interview Smiley I didn't know he already has been working for ESPN for the past year. For me, that puts all the rumors about being there for the wrong reasons aka fame to rest. It's also adorable to see how excited he is to start his new life with Jo.

He's a regular co host of Jared Stillman in his ESPN radio show in Nashville. I've listened to 3 of their podcasts last year and Jordan's really has good football insights.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 pm

I think Vinny is D'jaying a club, based off what he said. And I'm pretty sure when he said his buddies were going to Vegas, he meant the cardboard buddies. Those look to be those "#team..." sticks they have at viewing parties, and since the finale just passed..it was probs from that. So I don't think JoJo and Jordan are going to Vegas IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From the No Discussion thread.

Maggenzm wrote:
Thank you so much for posting their entire season, so I can rematch whenever I want to. And, I really like them together.

Do we have all their one on ones in every episode from the beginning?

Maggenzm welcome to Jordelle's fan thread. Rachel had uploaded all their dates in you tube. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BxX1jDdom2ZrGS8TqC0OQ by Rachel Smith.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:52 pm

The stuff about jordan getting the job because of his appearance is complete hogwash IMO. He was already part time broadcasting he just didn't have the permanent gig. Which he does now but not thanks to the show.

Can you guys relate, each time I jump to this board my head spins with the cuteness that is jordelle.seeing all the pictures, articles and videos you all post make it clearer and clearer that these two are the real deal and have a shot at according to one of the laugh out loud - doing life.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:56 pm

New photos from today

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3726157/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-bet-theyll-be-together-in-one-year-01/
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:58 pm

in one of the pictures it looks like they're with a producer from the show.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 pm

everly wrote:Here’s a quick summary of the People article. I excluded the parts that has already been posted.

- The interviewer said they were giddy and affectionate. She glows when he breaks out his karaoke and he laughs at her baby talk. She apparently also calls him “Lovey” and he calls her Babe.
- Jo said Jordan’s name had leaked in the press and she thought he was cute but she didn’t know if he would even show up laugh out loud
- Jordan said he was cautious with his emotions and is a private person so he was slow to open up. He didn’t want to express his feelings until he was sure it was real and not just him getting caught up in the moment.
- Jordan was asked about not proposing and he said he knew Jo was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with but didn’t want to put them on a timeline they weren’t ready for. He also didn’t want to propose until she said she was in love with him but realized he had to trust her feelings for him. He was ready to propose during FRC.
- Jo clarified her feelings between Jordan and Robby. Said there are different types of love. She loved Robby for the person he was and how he treated her but was in love with Jordan. She couldn’t imagine saying goodbye to Jordan so that’s how she knew Jordan was the one.
- Jordan said there were many assumptions made about his intentions and character because people knew who he was. Interestingly, Jo said she was guilty of this in the beginning too. She came into this with an idea of who he was but realized he was not anything like what people assumed of him. Said Jordan has not given her any reason to doubt him.
- Jordan says he falls more and more in love with Jo every day and Jo says Jordan was always the one because throughout the process, he was always the person she thought of when picturing a life with someone

Thanks for the summation Everly. I'm excited to buy a copy of People to feast on their gorgeous photos.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:The stuff about jordan getting the job because of his appearance is complete hogwash IMO. He was already part time broadcasting he just didn't have the permanent gig. Which he does now but not thanks to the show.

Can you guys relate, each time I jump to this board my head spins with the cuteness that is jordelle.seeing all the pictures, articles and videos you all post make it clearer and clearer that these two are the real deal and have a shot at according to one of the laugh out loud - doing life.

I can relate ND. I just got back from the hospital and the first thing I check when I get home is the fan forum joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 24 3806527698 to check for new pics, vids of Jordelle.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think Vinny is D'jaying a club, based off what he said. And I'm pretty sure when he said his buddies were going to Vegas, he meant the cardboard buddies. Those look to be those "#team..." sticks they have at viewing parties, and since the finale just passed..it was probs from that. So I don't think JoJo and Jordan are going to Vegas IMO.
I mean it's possible..... but he did say: 
"Today's the day. Going to Vegas tonight. Can't wait, Meeting all my Bachelorette buddies out there. DJing at Lavos (sp?) Saturday. I don't know what else to say." 
So I guess we'll see (or won't) what shakes out. Smiley 

Thank you for filling in the details from the People interview Everly! Smiley 
Thanks everyone for posting everything JorJo! <- this is my new name for them joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 24 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:19 pm

VV01 wrote:New photos from today

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3726157/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-bet-theyll-be-together-in-one-year-01/
Such a difference from yesterday laugh out loud ! Yesterday they were fine embracing the papz, but today they're already annoyed with them laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy