SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

partyof1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:43 pm

geo55 wrote:A fun segment starts at 16:50

http://www.people.com/people/special/0,,20826806,00.html
Adorable!! And their answers of "No" about dating an ex and liking photo(s) on SM posted by an ex, I agree, and I just found out recently that my BF (now former BF) is now dating my ex-husband, this after always liking every picture he ever posted on FB. Really gross!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

partyof1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Alanna wrote:

Thanks for posting!!

The answer about if a man should text a woman after a date is 110% how I expected each to answer laugh out loud So cute!! And I loved the sm pw answer. Shocking and cute!! Baddy is also a smart man for the 2 second delay regarding the fs. What a great clip!

I LOVE that he did that. Let her make the decision if she wants to share that :yes: I can't with her saying she now uses his passwords for some of her stuff laugh out loud the ILU on the first date question made me giggle also.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thanks for posting!!

The answer about if a man should text a woman after a date is 110% how I expected each to answer laugh out loud So cute!! And I loved the sm pw answer. Shocking and cute!! Baddy is also a smart man for the 2 second delay regarding the fs. What a great clip!

I LOVE that he did that. Let her make the decision if she wants to share that  :yes:  I can't with her saying she now uses his passwords for some of her stuff laugh out loud the ILU on the first date question made me giggle also.
Me too. It kinda annoys me for the other exes because, "oh so you know how to to behave yourself when you want to???" But ultimately I'm incredibly selfish on Jos behalf and she's all I care about and how he treats her so I'm halfway in love with him now myself for her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thanks for posting!!

I LOVE that he did that. Let her make the decision if she wants to share that  :yes:  I can't with her saying she now uses his passwords for some of her stuff laugh out loud the ILU on the first date question made me giggle also.
The fact that she uses his password as her own is just cute. Too much.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 pm

@Alanna - had it worked out with the exes, we would not have gotten to watch this love story!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Ah I need to see a picture of that double date partyof1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 34 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:53 pm

That People clip was so cute. I love how honest, happy and silly JorJo are without being immature. :yes:

Alanna the Penn State coach invited JorJo to a game via press conference!! laugh out loud 

I hope this Twitter link works. I'm not good at the Twitter stuff

https://mobile.twitter.com/PennStateFball/status/761271379740200961
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Thanks for posting!!

Me too. It kinda annoys me for the other exes because, "oh so you know how to to behave yourself when you want to???" But ultimately I'm incredibly selfish on Jos behalf and she's all I care about and how he treats her so I'm halfway in love with him now myself for her laugh out loud

He is definitely proving himself worthy! It took longer for me to warm to Jordan but gosh the way he loves on her now makes me smile. She found her protector, best friend, lover in Jordan and I wish them nothing but happiness. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Thanks for posting!!

I truly think that's where the bitterness comes in with every thing being said about him by women from his past, which I understand, but we're on the same page laugh out loud I only care about how he treats Jojo right now giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:01 pm

JoJo faved Sean's advice for them and Jordan replied back saying thanks (on Twitter.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:02 pm

More about that double date:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-double-date-with-ben-higgins-w432970?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Alanna wrote:I really hope they're not faking their relationship because I'd be concerned for Jo's moral compass because they're clearly being intimate laugh out loud 

From her snap this morning:
partyof1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 34 Image105

Jordan in bed looking so HOT!  :thud Oh, and I just bought People a few minutes ago. partyof1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 34 1710264613 They are such a gorgeous couple. She calls him lovey and he calls her babe! Funny, I thought it would be the other way around. laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy