SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Most appropriate title I've ever seen for a couple laugh out loud

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 35 Image106

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Diana Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:24 pm

I thought for a split second that JoJo posted that. I was like yes!!! You go girl! laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:27 pm

I think she is the winner too. :gotcha: A man who is really affectionate is not easy to find these days. Most guys want to act all macho, but he isn't afraid to show some PDA. Good for him! Most women love that stuff! coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 35 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Dang. JoJo and Jordan look like they could be brother and sister to me! Anyone else? Even in personality, they are like the female/male versions of each other.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:Dang. JoJo and Jordan look like they could be brother and sister to me! Anyone else? Even in personality, they are like the female/male versions of each other.
I've said they look alike from the very beginning. So if they DO get married and have children, the kids are just gonna be replicates of them. Literally laugh out loud But yes, their personalities are similar. And I think Ben and Lauren are similar as well. Everyone ended right where they needed to be IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Dang. JoJo and Jordan look like they could be brother and sister to me! Anyone else? Even in personality, they are like the female/male versions of each other.

IA, her Mom said that they were similar as well
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:47 pm

I think they're similar but also different because of their backgrounds. Like two sides of the same coin.

He's had to be tough his whole life, didn't have family $, constantly compared to his more successful brother, even in HS, he was small and had to work hard to buff up.

She's the opposite. Everything has worked out in her favor in life. Again, even in HS, she was a gorgeous stunner. No awkward teen years here. It's made her much gentler and of course, she's a girl so that helps laugh out loud 

So their natural personalities and growing up experiences are really a great match. He's stubborn and kind of tough versus her. She's incredibly soft, incredibly, immediately reaching to "make up" with him. Not in a bad way for either of them, but more of a good match that can always find their way back to each other, if they work on it. Hopefully things will continue to go well for them, they have a ton of potential imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:51 pm

It's so great to come back here and find all these goodies Smiley Thanks to everyone for bringing it over yes
And IA @Alanna, you're on point, I couldn't have said it better
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Sean's advice for Jordan and JoJo.  If Jordan thinks that #5 is the most important, he's absolutely correct.  I truly believe that if God is at the center of a relationship/marriage, then it is impossible to tear it apart.   yes

Five Pieces of Unsolicited Advice for JoJo and Jordan Now That They’re Engaged  https://shar.es/1ZwHaz
http://sixseeds.patheos.com/seanlowe/2016/08/five-things-id-say-to-jojo-and-jordan-now-that-theyre-engaged/

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  · 2h2 hours ago  

@SeanLowe09 thanks for the advice, most importantly #5
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Fan picture of them in Malibu from today:

https://instagram.com/p/BIvbS3cgSit/

ETA: Looks like the fan deleted the picture. They're still in Malibu. They were at a cafe.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:31 pm

I have no idea what they're doing in Malibu but BBJ chipped his tooth and now they're searching for a dentist via snap laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:31 pm

^ there will probably be Just Jared pics of that too at this rate laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy