SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 pm

BKay wrote:I'm taking a wild guess that she is signing to do DWTS. Maybe he is too. Now wouldn't that cause a riot?!
I don't see how he can with his job starting the 23rd? And I'm NOT loving the idea of them being across the country if she's doing dwts. Ugh. I want her to do what she wants but I don't think what she wants is to be away from him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm taking a wild guess that she is signing to do DWTS. Maybe he is too. Now wouldn't that cause a riot?!
I don't see how he can with his job starting the 23rd? And I'm loving the idea of them being across the country if she's doing dwts. Ugh. I want her to do what she wants but I don't think what she wants is to be away from him.
I don't think she wants to be away from him either. She did say that she's not good with long distance relationships.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:50 pm

eta: if Peta weren't preggers, they would've definitely teamed her with Jordan. giggling So we already decided it's Val for Jojo, so who would they put with Jordan?

I don't think JoJo would allow Jordan to be dancing closely with another woman. The tears would flow for sure! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:52 pm

http://www.people.com/people/special/0,,20826806,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

eta: if Peta weren't preggers, they would've definitely teamed her with Jordan. giggling So we already decided it's Val for Jojo, so who would they put with Jordan?

I don't think JoJo would allow Jordan to be dancing closely with another woman.  The tears would flow for sure!  laugh out loud  
I didn't even think about that aspect laugh out loud she'd spend more time crying and worrying that 2 seconds of his attention is on another woman than on her. I just don't see either of them signing on for something that's undoubtably going to cause her angst. Jmo.

I'm okay that they're quiet on sm. It's their nature and they're not out to prove anything to anyone imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 pm

I hope she doesn't take DWTS, if offered. I don't think it would be good for their relationship at this point in time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Still back reading but congrats to Jojo and Jordan!! Even though their LCD was so hard to watch, seeing Jo doubting him, and in one of his ITM he looked like he was about to cry, his eyes were so red. I felt so bad for him.sad On another note, I absolutely loved their proposal! It was so beautiful. Jordan was so adorable when he said let's take this boat right here and run away. His laugh was so genuinely happy, both of them were so giddy. And all the "I love you's" over and over again. awwww and when she said this is the happiest day of my life and he corrected her and said our life. heartbeat I love it how he always says, "we" and how they are going to work this together as a team. IMO, they are doing exactly that. And I do believe that he's trying, he's already packed his bags for her. She's his priority, he's definitely keeping his word. I hope this ship reaches it's destination. :wedding cheerleader l o v e

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I don't think JoJo would allow Jordan to be dancing closely with another woman.  The tears would flow for sure!  laugh out loud  
I didn't even think about that aspect laugh out loud she'd spend more time crying and worrying that 2 seconds of his attention is on another woman than on her. I just don't see either of them signing on for something that's undoubtably going to cause her angst. Jmo.

I'm okay that they're quiet on sm. It's their nature and they're not out to prove anything to anyone imo.

This is the same girl that cried herself to sleep at night and Jordan would spend hours on the phone just talking to her. Yeah, I don't think him dancing with scantily clad dressed dancers is going to be beneficial for her right now or for his sanity! laugh out loud Poor JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 pm

If not DWTS, then what could they be doing back in LA? Surely not already signing up for the televised wedding date? Maybe a new job for Jojo? It kinda sux not knowing what's up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:13 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIp9e7cDNyJ/

That ring couldn't be more perfect, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIp9e7cDNyJ/

That ring couldn't be more perfect, IMO.

Beautiful! Perfect for dainty JoJo. I know we have mentioned it before, but he has huge hands!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:38 pm

The ring is stunning. I think she's the only bachelorette of the franchise to have a non halo ring currently (save Jade. But I'm not a fan of Jade's ring..) As she should! The most special girl of all needs to stand out from the rest IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy