SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 am

Lily wrote:Not sure what happened to like button.. Maybe just a glitch. Speaking of like button, that picture above has received over 300k likes. I'm loving all the love this couple is getting on Social media.
It's insane how popular they are. Last I checked, jo's michevious asparagus has almost 900k followers on Instagram and his pics get as many or more likes than most leads. It boggles my mind she thought they weren't popular. No. Jo. It's the opposite and I'm really happy for her because I think this matters to her, as it would to most women.

And I'm really missing the like button too sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 am

As for our like button - it's probably a glitch.  GA has been made aware of it.  If it's not something she can fix and has to have tech support, it may take a while since it's the weekend.  Just be patient and it'll eventually get worked out. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 am

Ash2214 wrote:It looks look they went to Target last night with Brandon:

https://twitter.com/joelleandjordan/status/761927310203293696

I love that she is hanging out with his Brandon. But I can't see him. Is he to the left of her in the right picture?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:44 am

You can see just a little bit of his black shirt, and black and white shoes. He is right next to JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:You can see just a little bit of his black shirt, and black and white shoes.  He is right next to JoJo.  

I had to click on the pic to enlarge it to see. Lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:59 am

Does anyone know why they are still in LA? I thought they were going to Nashville. Do they have some other appearance they are going to do, like DWTS?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:03 pm

That is a very good question. We are waiting to see.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 pm

They've spent most of their time in Malibu this past week and they seemingly have just been hanging out. Jordan spent most of his time post filming in CA (a lot of the time in Malibu), so I wonder if he rented a place, and that's where they've been staying. It seems like they've had a nice, relaxing week, so good for them.

I am curious to see if there's a reason or if they just wanted time together before they started the road trip.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 pm

We are under a heat dome right now in Dallas, so I bet that this trip was probably a mini vacation before they have to return to real life.  JoJo has said that she does not do well with the heat. And I would think that they are planning to go to Chico to see his parents right before leaving CA altogether.

And, if they are smart, they will hire someone to move everything they either own or buy into their new house before they get back to Dallas, so that all they have to do is just move in their personal stuff.  And, that includes Jordan's bed from Nashville.  Get a mover to do that.  At least that is what I am hoping they will do.

I can't blame them for hanging out in cool CA right now, and I doubt (hope) that DWTS is not even being considered right now.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Yeah I've been feeling like this is more of a little vacay for them to just have some time together. Their lives get busy again soon with the road trip and the move and Jordan starting his new job.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:You can see just a little bit of his black shirt, and black and white shoes.  He is right next to JoJo.  

I had to click on the pic to enlarge it to see. Lol.

Here's a clearer pic. Jordan is wearing a cap and the other guy i'm assuming is Brandon.

Jordan and JoJo spotted by fans last night at Target in Westlake Village, CA! ❤️
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:24 pm

I live in California but not on the coast, and it has been hot hot hot here too. The coast is so much cooler so I'm sure they are enjoying that. If they are still there next week then I'm guessing they have some type of appearance coming up. I know Jordan has to report to his new job at the end of the month, (I think), so they don't have much time left to do the move.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy