SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:07 pm

I really wasn't a fan of Jordan's in the beginning, but since the proposal and after the show, he has really grown on me.  They truly make a great looking couple.  She is so pretty and he is a really cute guy with a great personality.  I hope they make it and end up getting married.  A televised wedding would be great and I think TPTB would go for a tv wedding with this couple.  I think they are going to be one of the most popular, if not the most popular couple in the franchise.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Are there any videos, articles and clips we can all attempt to move to the stickied threads ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I really wasn't a fan of Jordan's in the beginning, but since the proposal and after the show, he has really grown on me.  They truly make a great looking couple.  She is so pretty and he is a really cute guy with a great personality.  I hope they make it and end up getting married.  A televised wedding would be great and I think TPTB would go for a tv wedding with this couple.  I think they are going to be one of the most popular, if not the most popular couple in the franchise.

I love to hear people changing their opinions on Jordan and JoJo! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Sorry if this was already posted, but I think we've only seen small snippets of this one. Funny to hear that they were snuggling in bed reading about how they "broke up" laugh out loud

http://etcanada.com/video/739449923800/the-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-on-life-after-the-finale/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted, but I think we've only seen small snippets of this one. Funny to hear that they were snuggling in bed reading about how they "broke up" laugh out loud

http://etcanada.com/video/739449923800/the-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-on-life-after-the-finale/

Not yet posted, thanks for the link Ash. Jordan said that they can laugh at tabloids saying they have broken up because it's not true, but it still hurtful. I clearly enjoy all their interviews, both so candid, eloquent and at the same time playful.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:Are there any videos, articles and clips we can all attempt to move to the stickied threads ????

I will try to bring over some of the vids ND.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:54 pm

I never get tired of watching his proposal! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted, but I think we've only seen small snippets of this one. Funny to hear that they were snuggling in bed reading about how they "broke up" laugh out loud

This one is so cute!! I love the new and improved Baddy and can't get enough. And I can't get enough of the proposal either. I love that he told her all the things she needed to hear in exactly the way she needed and wanted imo. They get each other so well and it's so fun to see and follow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:44 pm

It melts me into a puddle every time I see the proposal. Love love love these 2!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Are there any videos, articles and clips we can all attempt to move to the stickied threads ????

I will try to bring over some of the vids ND.

:sending flowers

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Close up of BBJ's letter:
jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 47 Image109

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:58 pm

^^^^I forgot about the letter. He is the sweetest! I have not watched the proposal again so maybe I will again later. beatingheart Just can't get over how perfect they seem for each other.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy