SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm

What a great pic!! I love Jo's body language laugh out loud

Luke's comment Smiley
thelukerodgers So much Chico cred in this photo

And Baddy's lastest snap, he's so bad and cool, I can't even take it.
5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 Image117

Edited to add this pic, I think this is from today but no idea where:
5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 Image118

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:25 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BI0_uouBtd_/

Jordan's friend Brandon posted. What a cute picture. Everyone looks so genuinely happy.

The first thing I noticed was JoJo's legs over Jordan's! laugh out loud. These two are so in love!! yes Okay, back to vacation! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:28 pm

@Alanna, I think it's an airport. Sort of looks like airport chairs behind them.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Off topic here a sec, but does anyone know how to get rid of the advertisements on snap chat ? I'm using iphone6 , Before I would open the snap app and the stories would all be there . For the past few weeks now when I open it there are tons of advertisements, it's so annoying . Anyone know if they can be deleted and if so ,How ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:34 pm

If you are talking about the ones at the top before all the stories, no they can't be deleted. Just scroll past them to the snaps you want to view.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 1f49c

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 8367-910 5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 I_got_13 5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 E5kqdm15 5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Tapping on the ad will make it skip the ad.

More comments from ESPN about Jordan's audition.
Last week ESPN’s SEC Network announced it had hired former Vanderbilt quarterback Jordan Rodgers (he’s the brother of Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers) to work as a college football studio analyst for the network. Rodgers’s only major television experience, as many Americans know, was winning this season’s “The Bachelorette” on ABC. This made the hire rather curious.

To her credit, ESPN Senior Vice President Stephanie Druley answered some Qs from this column on why Rodgers landed the job.

SI.com: You told ESPN Front Row that Jordan Rogers was one of your first calls when you were planning the upcoming football season. Why was he one of your first calls and did he actively pursue employment with ESPN?

Druley: Our talent office had Jordan on their radar for some time. His name was in the initial group of names that we discussed when looking at people to bring to Charlotte (the SEC Network home) for auditions. He played at Vanderbilt. He played quarterback. We had seen some interviews that he had done. So we reached out to him. At the time, he was unavailable due to filming. I’m not even sure that we knew what show he was doing. When he became available, he came to Charlotte. He walked into my office and the first thing I said to him [jokingly] was that his hair might be too high for our network. Despite that, it was clear he had a real passion and a deep knowledge of college football. The audition was really good—rare that someone walks in off the street and does an audition that we would be willing to air.

SI.com: Many people will see this as ESPN attempting to capitalize on the popularity of a show that aired on a fellow Disney property. Why or why not is this the case?

Druley: He had been on our radar before the show, he didn’t need the show to get our attention. In fact, I had a real concern with how he would be viewed by fans of the show and what it might mean for him down the line. We waited until the show was a few weeks into its run before we made an offer. He accepted the offer the day I was in an airport and saw US Weekly with him splashed across the cover. Thankfully, the article didn’t live up to the headline nor did a lot of other ones I read, and I’m certain that I read about 90% of what was written because I was vested in what it’d mean for the work he’d do with us. But the fact that my group had spent time with Jordan made us confident in the decision.

SI.com: How do you equate a talent’s experience on a reality show versus how they potentially might be on a sports studio show?

Druley: The advantage Jordan had when he sat down in front of our cameras in Charlotte was that he had just spent the past three months in front of a camera or many cameras. I think that’s the advantage it gave him. When you combine that with the fact that he knows college football and can speak intelligently about it, it made him the right fit for us.
http://www.si.com/tech-media/2016/08/07/alex-rodriguez-retires-yankees-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-espn-rio-olympics?xid=si_social

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Thanks for posting @everly!!! I love that article and that it proves so many things I personally believed about BBJ and this show and his new job. He's honestly handled everything so well imo, landed the job, survived Steve and walked away with the girl. And if he keeps being exactly as he's been with her, they're going to be an insanely successful power couple and Bach Nation royalty, I hate that phrase but it exists and they will be it imo. This guy has some magic powers or something laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:52 pm

"his hair might be too high for our network" laugh out loud

Good that they still chose him despite what all the media was saying even after meeting him in person.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 1f49c

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 8367-910 5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 I_got_13 5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 E5kqdm15 5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Jordan's friend Brandon posted. What a cute picture. Everyone looks so genuinely happy.

The first thing I noticed was JoJo's legs over Jordan's!  laugh out loud. These two are so in love!!  yes   Okay, back to vacation!  giggling

Ditto with the bolded. Jo's almost sitting on Jordan's lap. It only shows that she's already comfortable being with Jordan's childhood friends Todd and Brandon. Hopefully they have time to meet Jordan's Nashville friends too.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

The first thing I noticed was JoJo's legs over Jordan's!  laugh out loud. These two are so in love!!  yes   Okay, back to vacation!  giggling

Ditto with the bolded. Jo's almost sitting on Jordan's lap. It only shows that she's already comfortable being with Jordan's childhood friends Todd and Brandon. Hopefully they have time to meet Jordan's Nashville friends too.

The best part to me isn't that she's comfortable with it because it's Jo, of course she'd be fine with it laugh out loud but it's that HE'S comfortable with it and isn't trying to act macho or different with her because he's influenced by his buddies being there. It seems he spent the whole weekend being his "normal" self, which is incredibly not normal to me after watching the show. I'm totally not used to him being so affectionate, attentive and doting, but it's incredibly adorbs and exactly what she needs/wants imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:"his hair might be too high for our network" laugh out loud

Good that they still chose him despite what all the media was saying even after meeting him in person.

"The audition was really good—rare that someone walks in off the street and does an audition that we would be willing to air."

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 56 3806527698  about the hair. I think Jordan mentioned in the US mag interview that he almost did not get the job because of the bachelorette which was confirmed by Druley. To the 2nd bolded, he comes across as a veteran, so eloquent plus an eye candy giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:07 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/casey_palin/status/762466994687840256

Definitely at the airport. Nashville bound I hope
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy