SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebest - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 pm

@JRodgers11: Finally got vengeance on that tortilla chip that took part of my tooth, @ClintNewmanDDS got these pearly whites looking good again! #thebest

That dentist is in Nashville, so I think it's safe to say they're there. I hope we get a picture with Luke! Also, it's hilarious that he did it on a tortilla chip. All they eat is Mexican food. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

thebest - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@JRodgers11: Finally got vengeance on that tortilla chip that took part of my tooth, @ClintNewmanDDS got these pearly whites looking good again! #thebest

That dentist is in Nashville, so I think it's safe to say they're there. I hope we get a picture with Luke! Also, it's hilarious that he did it on a tortilla chip. All they eat is Mexican food. laugh out loud
No Cupcake??? laugh out loud

Here's the dentist's response that both Jo and BBJ just fav'd:
@JRodgers11 Good luck to you in your new adventures w @SECNetwork and more importantly w @JoelleFletcher
@ClintNewmanDDS

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:56 pm

I'm a little sorry they did not make it to Chico while they were in CA.  However, Luke said they spent a week there in this interview.  Good insight if you have not listened to it.

http://womanista.com/2016/08/02/watch-jordan-rodgers-brother-tells-all-about-the-bachelorettes-j/

Moving, road trip, settling in a new place....so excited for them!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm on withdrawls from their snaps laugh out loud hope they post something soon
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:54 pm

traveler90 wrote:I'm on withdrawls from their snaps laugh out loud hope they post something soon

Me too! Maybe since they're in Nashville now they will, although I can imagine they're probably exhausted and jetlagged giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:57 pm

traveler90 wrote:I'm on withdrawls from their snaps laugh out loud hope they post something soon
Me too. I don't know what I was expecting considering BBJ even fav'd a tweet that he's the least active on sm laugh out loud And I certainly don't wish for them to pander to the fans or be anything but their normal selves, but I love creeping on them!! 

Of course, I'm happy to see them enjoying life, with a normal place lined up and so far, real jobs so I feel satisfied, like they care! Ha. Most importantly, I love knowing that instead of Jo falling asleep crying by herself half way across the country, she has her Baddy with her so as a fan, I can't be anything but happy Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
Me too. I don't know what I was expecting considering BBJ even fav'd a tweet that he's the least active on sm laugh out loud And I certainly don't wish for them to pander to the fans or be anything but their normal selves, but I love creeping on them!! I'm happy to see them enjoying life, with a normal place lined up and so far, real jobs though. Most importantly, I love knowing that instead of Jo falling asleep crying by herself half way across the country, she has her Baddy with her so as a fan, I can't be anything but happy Smiley
Agree with you word for word Smiley

Last edited by traveler90 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:01 pm

I really hope they get their own show. I would love to watch them as a couple without the pressure of handing out roses. If Ben and Lauren got one so should Jojo and Jordan Hugesmile
Alanna wrote:
Me too. I don't know what I was expecting considering BBJ even fav'd a tweet that he's the least active on sm laugh out loud And I certainly don't wish for them to pander to the fans or be anything but their normal selves, but I love creeping on them!! 

Of course, I'm happy to see them enjoying life, with a normal place lined up and so far, real jobs so I feel satisfied, like they care! Ha. Most importantly, I love knowing that instead of Jo falling asleep crying by herself half way across the country, she has her Baddy with her so as a fan, I can't be anything but happy Smiley

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:06 pm

I sincerely hope they don't get their own show or ever even entertain that idea. I do not see anything smart or good or happy coming from exposing their relationship like that and putting it at risk. It's just not worth it. I hope it never even comes up, ever. Jmo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Just got home from work and have to back read several pages and feast on their new pics.
Here's another hot pic of them, probably taken yesterday. Gorgeous couple indeed.

https://twitter.com/Hawtcelebs/status/762758495242289152

thebest - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 61 CpXczp4UsAAeq_U
thebest - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 61 Jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-in-los-angeles-08-07-2016_2
thebest - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 61 Jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-in-los-angeles-08-07-2016_5
thebest - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 61 Jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-in-los-angeles-08-07-2016_6
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 pm

You're taking the words right out of my mouth @Alanna laugh out loud I don't want them on another show either. The best thing they can do is go back to their normal lives, work on their relationship, and be happy. I'm happy about anything they share on sm but I wouldn't want them to feel they had to please fans or as if they had to proove something, and for that to be the reason they are sharing things on sm. I really think they could be a good match and I wouldn't want anything to jeopardize that Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:15 pm

Nice article in support of Jordan

Meghan ‏@megsluvsvintage · 2h2 hours ago

Unpopular Opinion: I Liked Jordan Rodgers From The Start https://www.theodysseyonline.com/opinion-liked-jordan-rodgers-from-the-start?ref=tw-fb … via @TheOdyssey

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/opinion-liked-jordan-rodgers-from-the-start?ref=tw-fb

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy