SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Judiful Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:17 am

Isabel123 wrote:Yes Judiful he was stressed out and worried during their LCD. Someone posted his entire letter to Jojo. It was sweet and heartfelt.

Ronna Bourgeois ‏@m2witty  · 8h. hours ago  

Such a touching letter that saved the day... @JoelleandJordan @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 #Bachelorette

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 68 CpcKQDdUMAMGLF9
What a beautiful letter, and thanks so much for sharing ..Oh that Jordan is amazing..this brought tears to my eyes again..I'm so happy for them..They've really been blessed .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:43 am

Alanna wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I dont think it's a secret laugh out loud 

http://championmgt.com/portfolio/bud-light/

Baahaaa they need to update that to read  "Bachelorette no more" Jojo Fletcher....guessing her Baddy will make an appearance too, hope we get pics as you know they will be Hott eyedrool Hugesmile
Nice to see you posting! And yeah, I can't imagine he won't be along for this event and just in general for her life considering he's around laugh out loud I've really enjoyed following them post season and looking forward to their cute little life to continue in Dallas Smiley

Awww thanks, been traveling for work and parent in the hospital but definitely been trying to keep up with these two cuties as much as I can. Loved them during the season but absolutely adore them and love them more if that is even possible post show. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:08 am

they are just lovelyyyyyy joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 68 1f60d

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:16 am

They just started their road trip, it's only about 10 hours. I thought it would take like 3 days based on Jo's freaking out laugh out loud

She just snapped and Baddy is singing, driving the uhaul, and drinking out of an open mug with a phone on his lap. Oy vey. Is this how he's looking out for/protecting the Fletchers' little princess? They're clearly so happy and being so adorable but still it's a little scary. Here's to their safe travels!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:12 am

I'm pretty positive they were listening to Ben Rector's song When I'm With You in that first snap of him singing, and they said on Live With Kelly that it's their song, so that's cute laugh out loud

I'm thinking we're going to get ridiculous snaps from her all day.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm pretty positive they were listening to Ben Rector's song When I'm With You in that first snap of him singing, and they said on Live With Kelly that it's their song, so that's cute laugh out loud

I'm thinking we're going to get ridiculous snaps from her all day.
It was the Ben Rector song!! And she was already a throwing up pineapple and the road trip is still young laugh out loud She looks so cozy and adorable with a pillow, blanket and her glasses in the front seat heartbeat

ETA:

She just tweeted this:
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 9m9 minutes ago Tennessee, USA
It's only going to get weirder-- give me a couple hours before I really start to lose it :P

BBJ is the luckiest man in this world laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 am

I can't get over how cute they are. Looks like Jojo liked this photo about 2hrs ago. I thought this was really sweet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI6hEV3Dg_g/

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:00 am

I agree, this is really sweet. I love their snaps but please Jordan, stop snapping while driving! As Alanna said, safe travels!!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:06 am

IG jojof.jordanr

Off to Dallas
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 am

IG jojof.jordanr

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 am

IG joelle.jordan

"Hittin those notes hard" - JoJo
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 am

IG joelle.jordan

"Dancing Queen" - Jordan
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy