SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:17 pm

rhondam wrote:Hi guys! handwave
Yay they're on the move!  High clap

Oh they are so cute! How far into the road trip did Jo last before falling asleep?? Jo, wake up to keep Jordan awake! coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 73 3806527698

Jo is awake and plotting revenge for Jodran's snaps while she was asleep laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Annnnd now they're at chipotle. Just got into Texas. She really does only eat Mexican food hahaha
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:04 pm

She should become a Chiptole Ambassador.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi Rhondam bestbud!
JoJo&Jordan are just endearing (they have my vote) and I enjoy reading you all, but have to ask, because I came here late ... and still haven't read all the previous threads ... why you call Jordan BBJ - what it stands for?

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm

In Jo's snap, she's playing on her phone and BBJ is looking at the directions laugh out loud didn't we just live through a similar scenario with her on the floor chilling and Baddy packing??? They're so adorable and most of all, I love, love that you would never know how insecure and needy she seemed in the beginning because of how well they've equalized and settled into happy roles.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:Hi Rhondam bestbud!
JoJo&Jordan are just endearing (they have my vote) and I enjoy reading you all, but have to ask, because I came here late ... and still haven't read all the previous threads ... why you call Jordan BBJ - what is stands for?

Bad Boy Jordan giggling Alanna named him that when the stories started coming out about him from everyone and their mamas. It's become a term of endearment here coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 73 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:38 pm

aka: Baddie, Jordan (laugh out loud), Jord (me) laugh out loud 

Did she delete the snap of Jordan trying to find directions? I don't see that one. hmmm
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Hi Rhondam bestbud!
JoJo&Jordan are just endearing (they have my vote) and I enjoy reading you all, but have to ask, because I came here late ... and still haven't read all the previous threads ... why you call Jordan BBJ - what is stands for?

Bad Boy Jordan giggling  Alanna named him that when the stories started coming out about him from everyone and their mamas. It's become a term of endearment here coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 73 3806527698
laugh out loud yep!! Such a Baddy rascal, moving to Dallas, staying up at all hours face timing with the crying girl, writing love letters. No words. Someone calm him down already!

And Jos explanation where her ring is, how cute that despite having the craziest of material possessions, she's still so thoughtful about keeping her ring safe Smiley

@joellefletcher
It's sitting pretty in its box in my purse:) Was nervous to bang it up while moving... Since u know, I help, a lot.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:55 pm

giggling  thanks. Should have figured. Although, watching the show knowing the ending and not being influenced by social-chatter or gossip, BBJ didn't come across as a bad boy at all ... maybe immature a bit, but not in a negative way, just with that childish side that some guys continue to have even later in life ... and that isn't to be mistaken for a red flag. To me he was genuine, thoughtful and sensitive even when he smirked (and I like the guys with a good sense of humor, "timing" ... and smirks) ... so I always got good feeling from him watching the episodes ... but following them now is entertainment!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Aw, Kathy is excited to meet JoJo's baddy laugh out loud

Kathryn lane smith ‏@klanesmith  38m38 minutes ago
Ohhh my little muffin top @JoelleFletcher is almost here and I finally get to meet @JRodgers11! I can't wait to annoy you both

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:54 pm

ElonM wrote:‏@JRodgers11
Don't worry tweeps, only updating when we are stopped. No texting or dub smashing and driving over here

Based on Jojo's last tweet they are in Benton, AR. Arizona or Arkansas?

It's Arkansas. I live in central AR and was headed somewhere on that stretch of interstate at 8:30 this morning. Before I left home, I calculated what time they would likely be going through Benton and figured about 10 or 11. How bad is it that I wanted to go park at a business by the freeway and watch for a Budget truck to go past? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:56 pm

She's already snapped a picture of Jordan hugging Jackson laugh out loud super, super cute!!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy