SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:34 pm

How can you not like baddy heartbeat laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lily Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:44 pm

This is so much fun.. They are beyond adorable. I'm glad they made it home safely. Thank you everyone for updating this thread. It's so fun to come home after a long, mostly cr$&@y day at work and just let my mind take in all this love and sweetness.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Jackson is literally the cutest dog ever.

If JoJo and Jordan make it and have kids, they should name them "J" names laugh out loud JK... Kind of.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share ASAP laugh out loud 

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 Image127

I saw it on SC and it's SO cute! Baddy loves his new little family :cutesmile!:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Awww, such a cute photo of Jordan and Jackson! Triple J FTW! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Longhornfan wrote:That does not appear to be their new house to me.  Didn't JoJo have a condo during Ben's season, and he came there to see her?  I believe that that is her condo, and that is probably the furniture that she already had.  The new house doesn't have a glass door like that either.  It has a wooden front door.

They can probably stay at the condo until they are ready to make the move into their new place - which is good.  JMO.

I think that's her old apartment too, but as far as I know it's a rental, not a condo. I was bored once and found the apartment complex it's in and it's all rental apartments. Luxury ones though.

Jackson is too cute! I'm happy he's bonding with his new daddy already.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Jordan and Jackson even look alike in that pic with the filter on !  J/k

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share ASAP laugh out loud 

Wow didn't take him long to win over Jackie.... much like his Mama Jojo...like 5 seconds maybe cantstopl

To cute!
I hope not like his mama, I don't think BBJ has the mental fortitude to withstand this twice.

BBJ: I'm leaving to go get you some kibble
Jackie: Ohhhhh my gawd, I knew it!!! You're leaving....

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:giggling  thanks. Should have figured. Although, watching the show knowing the ending and not being influenced by social-chatter or gossip, BBJ didn't come across as a bad boy at all ... maybe immature a bit, but not in a negative way, just with that childish side that some guys continue to have even later in life ... and that isn't to be mistaken for a red flag. To me he was genuine, thoughtful and sensitive even when he smirked (and I like the guys with a good sense of humor, "timing" ... and smirks) ... so I always got good feeling from him watching the episodes ... but following them now is entertainment!

I watched without knowing the ending, and therefore avoided all social chatter as well, and I thought the same thing Smiley. And I think he seems normal-mature for a 27-year old. They're both young and seem to be enjoying themselves and having fun, which is the most important thing in the early stages of a relationship.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Wow didn't take him long to win over Jackie.... much like his Mama Jojo...like 5 seconds maybe cantstopl

To cute!
I hope not like his mama, I don't think BBJ has the mental fortitude to withstand this twice.

Alanna, you're cracking me up rotfl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Thanks for all the updates. I enjoyed watching their road trip snaps. Who would have thought that Jordan will move to Dallas right away and be with his girl. He must be tired with all the packing and driving today. He really is a patient man and it's obvious how much he adores Jo.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

To cute!

as Jackie wraps himself around BBJ's leg and gives those adorable puppy dog eyes coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy