SELECT CONTENT

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:09 am

Info on Contestant:
- his name is Cameron, 26, Firefighter, Western Australia
- he was shown in the 1st promo video as one of 5 men arriving to the mansion
- shown in 2nd promo posted on the TenPlay website

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 The_Bachelorette_Australia_S2_The_Bachelor_captioned_V4-900x506
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:12 am

Thanks @AllAboutlove

I'm just catching up so I can help with sleuthing for this season. Looks like she has a very good looking bunch of guys.

Definitely like the looks of Cameron.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:13 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh hello. I hope he has a personality
Hello indeed Hugesmile I think he does have a personality based on his pics on the puppy date

He gorgeous, likes puppies and is a firefighter! Oh my :fanningfan

How long until this season starts?
@Katiebelle the season airs Wednesday, Sept 21 (so a week after Richie's season ends). I really like him too! He is one of the younger men on the show but he seems mature and looks a bit older too? I can definitely see him in F4 and maybe even as F1. He seems really nice
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:15 am

bblake wrote:This guy is Cameron (the firefighter). Here's his IG. I already know he's going to be one of my favorites laugh out loud
Great find @bblake yes  IA, I think he is going to be one of my favorites too. He seems like a he could be a great catch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:36 am

Cameron this year in a firefighter calendar as Mr May and for PMH Foundation (which I believe Richie supports as well)

Hello!!! :fanningfan

Balcatta firefighters Bryn Nightingale and Cam Cranley are featured in the calendar along with 12 of their colleagues.

Mr Nightingale, who is Mr January in the calendar, said the opportunity to help PMH Foundation to better the lives of children facing heart-breaking circumstances was humbling.

Mr Cranley, who features as Mr May, said the calendar supported a cause he strongly believed in.

"It's a great cause and I'll do anything to help out, he said. And it is a little bit of motivation to get fitter."

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 56625c4107357ee5c6d8eca952aefa63
http://www.communitynews.com.au/stirling-times/news/all-fired-up-for-pmh/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:48 am

Cameron seems to have played basketball for WA State Basketball League, East Perth Eagles.
He's also tall, nearly 6'5"

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 3143525_1_S
DOB: 18/1/1990
Nickname: Cranley
Playing Number: 10
Position: Guard/Forward
Height: 197
http://websites.sportstg.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=189700699&client=1-5011-83386-196571-16448438
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:01 am

He is friends with fellow contestant Ryan Palk also from WA

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 21fa264f9aaa871470fd64607906d718?width=650
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/who-is-hot-and-who-is-not-meet-the-latest-bachelorette-men/news-story/201bc7b019b0e8f85795b99333118600
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Yikes! Even better than in the promo's! I didn't realize he was one of the younger ones ( I didn't look at his age laugh out loud) He sure is handsome!

To bad his IG is private. Thanks @bblake

194 posts
1,042 followers
900 following

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:45 am

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 TheBachelorette_S02_Bio_large_Cam

Cameron
State: WA

While studying Physiotherapy at university, Cameron decided to take a chance on his dream and try out to be a firefighter. He passed the test and has been

a part of the West Australian Fire and Rescue Service for over two years. A lovable country boy, Cameron’s ideal date is fish and chips on the beach.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, I see myself working as a firefighter with a business on the side and settled down with an amazing girl.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I believe in love at first sight, but it won’t be confirmed until you get to know them.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelorette?
I hope the Bachelorette is someone with a positive outlook on life, who is quick to smile and laugh, beautiful with nice eyes and a warm smile.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:28 am

Thanks for post AL  yes

He's my early pick for F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Cameron this year in a firefighter calendar as Mr May and for PMH Foundation (which I believe Richie supports as well)

Hello!!!  :fanningfan

Balcatta firefighters Bryn Nightingale and Cam Cranley are featured in the calendar along with 12 of their colleagues.

Mr Nightingale, who is Mr January in the calendar, said the opportunity to help PMH Foundation to better the lives of children facing heart-breaking circumstances was humbling.

Mr Cranley, who features as Mr May, said the calendar supported a cause he strongly believed in.

"It's a great cause and I'll do anything to help out, he said. And it is a little bit of motivation to get fitter."

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 56625c4107357ee5c6d8eca952aefa63
http://www.communitynews.com.au/stirling-times/news/all-fired-up-for-pmh/

Oh my! Let's hope there are lots of water sports dates this season. Hugesmile

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks for post AL  yes

He's my early pick for F1
Do we know from SM when they were let go??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cameron Cranley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Fan Forum

+14
ElonM
Loulou
Flowergrrl
Maddy
Hanate