SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:59 am

Fifty wrote:
carraiger wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Don't forget Lana had a swim at night in a portion of the finale I would rather forget.  Snez had a ride in the red MG, picnic then a sit down chat.

And Michael Turnbull had the hot springs final date

Forgot about that one.
He was forgettable, that's why.
So does that mean swimming in an infinity pool, all to yourselves (and a camera crew), under evening light, overlooking beautiful Singapore, may sound a whole lot better than a cable car ride, but really it is a bad omen in Bachland? Suspect

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 am

Fifty wrote:
carraiger wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Don't forget Lana had a swim at night in a portion of the finale I would rather forget.  Snez had a ride in the red MG, picnic then a sit down chat.

And Michael Turnbull had the hot springs final date

Forgot about that one.

Snez also had a hot tub on her date shown in season preview but not on actual episode. YOu never know which date is more romantic or not because editing decides what to show and what to drop on cutting floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:06 pm

I've only ever watched the last season of The Bachelor - Richie Bach - and this Bachelorette season so didn't have anything to compare the Singapore swim to.  I guess swim/hot tub dates aren't as telling as I thought.

I have to say though - seeing what's coming for next week's episode of Matty with G in the hot tube, it's not so much the setting as what he is saying to her - "The thought of not being with you kills me.  You are exactly what I've been looking for" - is a far more direct and honest confession of his feelings towards her than the Lee & Jake are going to provide, I think.  He is being VERY upfront with her. Lee & Jake talk about possibilities with her.  Matty is giving her very concrete truths about how he is feeling.

I just cannot see how G could choose Matty to be in the F2 when he has made it very clear to her about his feelings towards her, for him not to be her chosen F1.  I don't think she would be that cruel and she has emphasised time and again how difficult she finds it to hurt someone's feelings.  If she wanted to spare him the pain, she would let him go in F3 final dates.  But she doesn't.  She chooses him to go on.  So, because of that, as of right now I think Matty is F1.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:19 pm

I think Matty is F1 if going by the edit. Even him not having a photo pre-show could fit into the slow-burn edit as would Georgia saying about watching for a slow-burn since the beginning of the season. It would actually be smart of them to use Nikki as the doubt factor for Matty since Nikki was F2 so they could make it seem like Matty is F2 as well. But the fact that the media keeps pushing that Matty is like Nikki the more it makes me think he is F1 (just like they pushed that Nikki was F1 and she wasn't) -- so whatever they push, it's the opposite, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Matty is F1 if going by the edit. Even him not having a photo pre-show could fit into the slow-burn edit as would Georgia saying about watching for a slow-burn since the beginning of the season. It would actually be smart of them to use Nikki as the doubt factor for Matty since Nikki was F2 so they could make it seem like Matty is F2 as well. But the fact that the media keeps pushing that Matty is like Nikki the more it makes me think he is F1 (just like they pushed that Nikki was F1 and she wasn't) -- so whatever they push, it's the opposite, imo.

In what way does the edit make you think he's F1?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Matty is F1 if going by the edit. Even him not having a photo pre-show could fit into the slow-burn edit as would Georgia saying about watching for a slow-burn since the beginning of the season. It would actually be smart of them to use Nikki as the doubt factor for Matty since Nikki was F2 so they could make it seem like Matty is F2 as well. But the fact that the media keeps pushing that Matty is like Nikki the more it makes me think he is F1 (just like they pushed that Nikki was F1 and she wasn't) -- so whatever they push, it's the opposite, imo.

Imo, because it is like Nikki's edit but I don't think it will end the same because it's too obvious for it to be like Nikki's edit. I could totally be wrong but people love an underdog story and it seems that Matty got that early on. The difference is that I also think Georgia, as she told Courtney when she let him go, wants to have her love story no matter what. She actually seemed to be a bit desperate in how she said it. She quit her career for the show so I think she will go with someone who says they love her and Matty seems like he is going to say that soon based on his edit. From the very beginning it seems like that has been her storyline... that she wants to get her love story on the show, not off the show. Imo, Matty already being all in would fit the bill.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Imo, because it is like Nikki's edit but I don't think it will end the same because it's too obvious for it to be like Nikki's edit. I could totally be wrong but people love an underdog story and it seems that Matty got that early on. The difference is that I also think Georgia, as she told Courtney when she let him go, wants to have her love story no matter what. She actually seemed to be a bit desperate in how she said it. She quit her career for the show so I think she will go with someone who says they love her and Matty seems like he is going to say that soon based on his edit. From the very beginning it seems like that has been her storyline... that she wants to get her love story on the show, not off the show. Imo, Matty already being all in would fit the bill.

Yeah that did make sense there was a lot of juxtaposition between Matty and Courtney last night.... (Can I say that in here?)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Roses Are Red wrote:I've only ever watched the last season of The Bachelor - Richie Bach - and this Bachelorette season so didn't have anything to compare the Singapore swim to.  I guess swim/hot tub dates aren't as telling as I thought.

I have to say though - seeing what's coming for next week's episode of Matty with G in the hot tube, it's not so much the setting as what he is saying to her - "The thought of not being with you kills me.  You are exactly what I've been looking for" - is a far more direct and honest confession of his feelings towards her than the Lee & Jake are going to provide, I think.  He is being VERY upfront with her. Lee & Jake talk about possibilities with her.  Matty is giving her very concrete truths about how he is feeling.

I just cannot see how G could choose Matty to be in the F2 when he has made it very clear to her about his feelings towards her, for him not to be her chosen F1.  I don't think she would be that cruel and she has emphasised time and again how difficult she finds it to hurt someone's feelings.  If she wanted to spare him the pain, she would let him go in F3 final dates.  But she doesn't.  She chooses him to go on.  So, because of that, as of right now I think Matty is F1.

I agree with this, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Are Red.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. I think Georgia wants someone who is all into her and all about her and Matty's sister expressed concern about this talking about Georgia not seeming to want to compromise and it will be Matty who does all the compromising.
So far I have seen their relationship more one-sided, similar to Richie and Nikki, but because Matty is the guy and he is chasing I think Georgia likes that Matty is all about her, especially since she was afraid as she said no one would like her.
So based on her insecurities, I can see Georgia choosing Matty because he is saying all the things she wants to hear and moreso than how she is actually feeling. Nothing wrong with that at all but it makes me question the longevity of things if he is F1 and out the bubble.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:47 pm

I think there a few key differences between Nikki and Matty - Matty isn't really her easy choice *edit* because they would have to do some distance but also I think she could very well move to Sydney for work down the track.

Yeah Matty is probably more invested *edit* but I also think he's more pragmatic than he's being portrayed. His initial response to being asked are you in love was dunno - not an emphatic yes like Nikki. I think Georgia's body language is tonnes more interested in Matty than Richie's was - Nikki was behind both Olena and Alex. In fact for a guy was potentially in the friendzone he got the date with the maximum opportunity for kissing (2nd SD).

I got the feeling that Georgia doesn't like emotional ambiguity and needs to be reassured a lot - I feel like Matty suits her in this regard especially given his enthusiasm for life. I also thought it was why she had an ITM crying about Matty because I think the exes have been more emotionally unavailable Courtney types.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Perhaps what Georgia is surprised with in regards to Matty is what she inagined her story to be - an initial spark, lots of laughter and lots of physical attraction. And maybe that's what her previous relationships have been like.

With Matty, she got the exact opposite (other than the laughter). I was most heartened by Matty's physical comfort he provided during the HTD. From the hug when she was scared by the horse, to saving his damsel in distress from a plant to giving her a kiss right before they walked in to his sister's. He said during the dance lesson he will be her rock. He's definitely exceeding expectations imo.

I also think it isn't as one sided. She really didn't have to initiate kisses nor arrange two dates tailored to Matty.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:12 am

nylonvagabond wrote:Perhaps what Georgia is surprised with in regards to Matty is what she inagined her story to be - an initial spark, lots of laughter and lots of physical attraction. And maybe that's what her previous relationships have been like.

With Matty, she got the exact opposite (other than the laughter). I was most heartened by Matty's physical comfort he provided during the HTD. From the hug when she was scared by the horse, to saving his damsel in distress from a plant to giving her a kiss right before they walked in to his sister's. He said during the dance lesson he will be her rock. He's definitely exceeding expectations imo.

I also think it isn't as one sided. She really didn't have to initiate kisses nor arrange two dates tailored to Matty.

I have been on the Lee train but after HTDs, it's looking more like Matty could be F1, plus Matty's sleuthed Singapore FD is more an F1 type of date - all IMO!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley