SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamMatty - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:37 am

Me neither, well not in any way that was satisfactory to me.
Melbourne establishment is a funny thing.
Bitter?
Maybe?
Bored?
Most Def!

Last edited by romance realist on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

teamMatty - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:40 am

:C

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:42 am

Wow, that was very very hard to watch. I thought I would be fine, but nope, I had tears coming down during that rejection.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:42 am

Yupppp....totally knew it was not going to be Matty but why spend all the time putting Matty in the forefront at the expense of Lee? Never saw that story at all.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:42 am

haven't been on to sleuth all season as i was in europe for the first few weeks of the show but oh god did that hurt to watch! when he said 'i really don't want to let you go" my heart broke. first time i've cried watching this show and i'm honestly gutted
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:55 am

Yep it was brutal and he was sacrificed no question.
In saying that, I had no connection to G Love or Matty G at the start of this show.
After Bach 4 I thought I was done. Matty is who hooked me into this show.
Georgia was terrific but really he was more dynamic, more honest, funny, better viewing than her. That is why I thought she would choose him because he was much more charismatic than her. Silly. The heart is a weird, unpredictable thing. Lee Georgia, great but snoring already.Sorry this is not more generous.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 am

Guys so sorry about Matty. They just must have hidden so much of GL & Lee's time together.

I haven't watched yet but Matty had nothing to be ashamed of. I have never seen a man be so real & open with his emotions like that & I am sure his own person is just around the corner.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:09 am

It was bad! Poor guy! I cried and cried…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 am

romance realist wrote:Yep it was brutal and he was sacrificed no question.
In saying that, I had no connection to G Love or Matty G at the start of this show.
After Bach 4 I thought I was done. Matty is who hooked me into this show.
Georgia was terrific but really he was more dynamic, more honest, funny, better viewing than her. That is why I thought she would choose him because he was much more charismatic than her. Silly. The heart is a weird, unpredictable thing. Lee Georgia, great but snoring already.Sorry this is not more generous.

Yes, it was never so obvious to me before how this show really scarifies people. I just hope he is doing well soon again.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by heysteph Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:12 am

romance realist wrote:Yes actually [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I agree.
I am a bit shell shocked, but not as much as he would have been.
Never does the Bachelor/Bachelorette format validate my idea of the great person/partner. Why TF is that?

NEITHER!!! I always fall for the person that they misdirect us for. I suppose charisma, and humour come across on camera better than chemistry does.

heysteph

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:22 am

mercieme wrote:Guys so sorry about Matty. They just must have hidden so much of GL & Lee's time together.

I haven't watched yet but Matty had nothing to be ashamed of. I have never seen a man be so real & open with his emotions like that & I am sure his own person is just around the corner.

IA 100%. He is absolutely gorgeous and should not be ashamed of anything. I could feel that Georgia really loved him but, as is always the case, she loved Lee more.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mercieme you are more philosophical than me, I do admire your positivity.
I liked what Matty said in the article to WD that the Bachelorette has created a lineup of heartache and he may not be willing to do Bach 17 because that is an inevitable byproduct.
Which means, at this point in time, he thinks the format of the show is too hard on the hearts of many for the benefit of the hearts of 2.
Sure, great if you are in the winning 2. But not if you are in the losing majority.
This confirmed to me why he is my fave and why Olena, Richie, Heather were my faves in past Aus Bach shows.
They question and always sit outside the mainstream of the show. Attractive, quirky, fun but not F1.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley