SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kiss in the rain with F1 music riff  heartglasses  :hearts love:  heartandarrow

This kiss though!!!! seeing hearts :hearts love:

He was still trying to say something when she just planted it on him!

Back to top Go down

dancing - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Aww... so sweet of Cam.
I love that that he says Lee is his best friend!

And Lee is perfect to Cam. That brings a tear to my eye because Lee has impediments and Cam is such a strong support of Lee.

Lee also called Cam amazing in his early interview, saying that if G knew half of what Cam was like she would take him away and pick him immediately

I am loving this bromance beatingheart

Cam can’t pick who will win Georgia’s heart. But if he had to pick a frontrunner, it would be Lee.

“Lee was my best friend, and I knew him best so I’d have to say Lee,” Cam admits. “He’s like the perfect human being.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:13 pm

TV Week recap of Lee!

I am going to have to rewatch Lee's date because I missed the part where he said to Georgia "I hate ever having to leave you" beatingheart

I also love that they recapped saying that they love Lee more because he can't sing. Such a sweetie he is giving it his full effort!

Lee channelled his inner Patrick Swayze and it was glorious

In her second single date with Lee, Georgia lived out every girl’s ultimate bucket list moment – recreating the Dirty Dancing lift with a man strong enough to fling you into the air like you weighed nothing at all. It was also a carefully contrived move to constantly be running into Lee’s arms. Georgia is an incredibly smart woman. Not only did Lee catch Georgia effortlessly every time, he said all the right things like, “I hate ever having to leave you!” SWOON!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the last group date of the series, Georgia got the guys into a recording studio to record a hit song. There were so many great things about this date. Such as:

The fact that Lee can’t sing only makes us love him more.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 pm

I noticed that both Lee and Georgia were on IG at the same time and liking pics.

Love this post by a fan which Lee liked  beatingheart

I just love them so much ❤️ I really hope @leeroyelliott wins ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Georgia posted on one of the pics of Lee on the official IG account to someone. Not sure what it is was as it seems to be deleted but looks like it may have been a response to a comment since the person replied and tagged Georgia and saying "I am very sorry for what I said". Anyone catch what Georgia posted? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Did anyone notice that Georgia's eyes were on Lee the whole time in the singing booth even though Courtney was in there with him, and she only applauded Lee's effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:26 pm

^ Seems like the person had an 'outburst', well, according to one of the comments above it..

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Pics from Lee's 2nd SD  :sprinklehearts

Lee and Georgia's single date takes place by the beautiful riverside
The pair live out a dream of Georgia’s as they try to recreate the iconic lift from 'Dirty Dancing'
After a couple of tries, they finally did it!

and my favorite photo of them... kissing in the rain!   seeing hearts

Georgia ticks off one of her bucket list items and the pair share a celebratory smooch

and when Lee got the first rose
Georgia would like further develop her relationship with Lee and would like to meet Lee's family on hometowns
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:31 pm

This thread makes my heart pitter patter. So much pretty !

Lee in the recording studio ! :thud

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:15 pm

see2love wrote:Did anyone notice that Georgia's eyes were on Lee the whole time in the singing booth even though Courtney was in there with him, and she only applauded Lee's effort.

yes! She went to sit by Lee as well and be close to him and it really struck me how she wanted to be near him after their SD beatingheart

I also loved how they kept intertwining their hands together.  :inlove

my s/caps from tenplay.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Gosh what Lee said to Georgia in the evening portion of their date is precious. He articulated what he liked about her and not spew the normal words people do on these shows. It was someone spending time getting to know a girl and voicing every little thing he had learned and loves about her. I love that laugh and that I can hear you coming *swoon*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:35 pm

That you can command an audience but also a massive dag.

Its safe to say that even when he wasnt seeking her out at group dates or CP, he sure was paying attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking