SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Loved his HTD but Their goodbye kiss was so quick and not loving at all. I'm confused now

I thought their whole date seemed more loving and frankly, more mature. He had a coffee ready for her and flowers. None of the others got her anything. It was also the only one where the guy was shown holding her in front of the family...they had their arms around each others back while talking to the family. Matty's sister practically pushed Georgia out of the way and into the flower pot in the hall while trying to get to him. That whole greeting was mighty awkward and demonstrated that Matty is still a bit immature in some respects and has some growing up to do. Lee couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Georgia. He seemed to be looking at her all through dinner.

I will admit that the goodbye kisses with Matty and Jake both seemed longer, but at the same time, the one with Lee seemed odd in the sense that there seemed to be some splicing and dicing during it. Honestly, I didn't see anything to be worried about. Go with your gut. This is the time when those editors earn their money.

Thanks for the reassurance Sprite. It was just the goodbye and what Georgia said in the VO about her not being Lee's type and is she seeing the real Lee or words to that affect that made me worried. I too thought it was so lovely that he brought coffee and flowers and he is definitely more mature than the others.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:16 pm

I have noticed that Lee is always so happy with Georgia and smiling and she is too! :sprinklehearts :rosiecolored :inlove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
s/cap by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from tenplay.com.au for next FD episode
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:29 pm

oh my that's precious. They do look happy here!
I honestly don't want to think that she could be having these same feelings with some else

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 pm

LynnTa wrote:oh my that's precious. They do look happy here!
I honestly don't want to think that she could be having these same feelings with some else

IA. If it wasn't for their mediocre goodbye at HTD I would be feeling sure that Lee is F1. Hope he is

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:03 pm

It's surprising how Courtney hasn't mentioned Lee as someone who would be F1. It would've been nice to see him be F1 than F2 especially considering he told her how vulnerable he felt during the show etc. As for the flowers IMO Looking back at Frost's season, Michael had flowers for her, Sasha didn't and Michael had the lovely parents at HTD whereas Sashes mum had a lot of questions and wanted kids. It seems they try to create the obstacles to make us think otherwise. Also nikki's HTD was lovely and family too but it was the goodbye part that made me have doubts. Same thing with last night, Lee's good be with G wasn't that convincing. Very confusing as everyone's saying. It also makes me think, if Lee is introverted and sometimes lacks confidence, would he be at all interested in being the next bachelor?
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:27 pm

I don't think Lee lacks confidence. I think he is very articulate and a ton more confident and articulate than Richie was. He also can initiate conversation, ask Georgia how she is feeling, articulate his feelings and also kissing (much more like Sam Wood on his 2nd SD), etc.

Before that, I think he was more unsure of encroaching on the other guys as he said in the beginning but then he stepped it up and said he wanted Georgia to know he was there for her and showed her he was there for her.

I also noticed that on his 2nd SD they both talked about how they ticked off a bucket list item together (Dirty Dancing moves) and that ties into his CP when talking about a bucket list items and spending the next 50-60 years ticking off those items.

Another thing I noticed was how Lee was immediately able to talk to the stunt instructor and say that the instructions for the lift could be used for a relationship. He also was able to compare that the lift was about much more than just lifting G but about where they were in their relationship and taking a leap of faith.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:39 pm

You are right @ allaboutlove. It was the word reserved he used. He seems to be a social person anyway from what I've read and yes way more articulate than Richie.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Good point AA about the symbolic nature of that dance move.They both commented on how it relates to a relationship... to build trust and to use eyes, body,talk to communicate.I liked that they used the words 'we' and 'us'

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Cetamy wrote:It's surprising how Courtney hasn't mentioned Lee as someone who would be F1. It would've been nice to see him be F1 than F2 especially considering he told her how vulnerable he felt during the show etc. As for the flowers IMO Looking back at Frost's season, Michael had flowers for her, Sasha didn't and Michael had the lovely parents at HTD whereas Sashes mum had a lot of questions and wanted kids. It seems they try to create the obstacles to make us think otherwise. Also nikki's HTD was lovely and family too but it was the goodbye part that made me have doubts. Same thing with last night, Lee's good be with G wasn't that convincing. Very confusing as everyone's saying. It also makes me think, if Lee is introverted and sometimes lacks confidence, would he be at all interested in being the next bachelor?

The goodbye seems to be the issue with most people as to why they seem to think there is a problem. To me that is editing at it's finest. Cut out most of the kiss, insert a VO about her doubt as to being his type and if he has been misrepresenting himself the whole time and wham bam easy editing trick to create doubt...which it clearly has...here at least. Not so sure about the general viewing public. As I have said before, this is the time when editors really earn their keep. They get people to doubt what they have been seeing up to this point and question their conclusions.

I think the problem with Lee and Georgia is that it is probably a relationship that is very obvious to production. Not necessarily to the other guys since Lee seems to keep himself to himself and Georgia has stayed good at keeping all her options open. But production sees and knows everything. There is no drama to highlight so it's a tad on the dull side...particularly when you have Courtney...and this is their last chance to milk that puppy so he practically highjacks this episode. Honestly, I have seen absolutely nothing to dissuade me from Lee as F1. Obviously, I could be wrong and I guess we will find out next week, but so far I am still firmly on the Lee as F1 train.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the calming words.I feel so much better. I really like Lee. I find him to be the total package.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Lee's gym using his lift to promo themselves [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Just posting these here to have in Lee's thread

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking