SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Added the get to know Lee video here, just in case y'all would like to see it! Hugesmile

(recorded from the tenplay site)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Lee is adorable. T4p.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Can anyone make out her response when he's doing his 'I like' speech at the evening portion of their second SD ?
He says something about spend more time with you ... and what does she say before they kiss?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Choo choo on the Georgia-Love-Lee train  bestbud! cheerleader

When I was in Sydney earlier in the year I got this really cool Opal card. Can I use one of those and jump from train to train? I was so burnt from the Nikki's ending last season that I'm not quite ready to commit to Lee being F1 yet.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Choo choo on the Georgia-Love-Lee train  bestbud! cheerleader

When I was in Sydney earlier in the year I got this really cool Opal card. Can I use one of those and jump from train to train?  I was so burnt from the Nikki's ending last season that I'm not quite ready to commit to Lee being F1 yet.
bestbud! I totally understand. I am on the Lee train even if he is not F1 (since I have doubts about him being F1). Just my luck and they will make sure that he gets a horrible edit if he is F2 to prop up the F1. This show is now produced by the US so I can see it happening. To the guy who was bullied growing up. sad

Oh well, no matter what the edit or if he is F1 or not, I have really enjoyed watching Lee. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

When I was in Sydney earlier in the year I got this really cool Opal card. Can I use one of those and jump from train to train?  I was so burnt from the Nikki's ending last season that I'm not quite ready to commit to Lee being F1 yet.
bestbud! I totally understand. I am on the Lee ship but have had doubts about him being F1. Just my luck and they will make sure that he gets a horrible edit if he is F2 to prop up the F1. This show is now produced by the US so I can see it happening. To the guy who was bullied growing up. :/

Oh well, no matter what the edit or if he is F1 or not, I have really enjoyed watching Lee. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I honestly don't think they'd do that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If Lee is F2 I think he's a very solid chance of being next Bachelor, so they'll still be giving him a good edit. If the sister does say she thinks he's smooth it'll be no different than other family meetings, where the family lean more towards one than the other, but I think GL knows him well enough to know better and their dates will both be amazing regardless of who is F1 / F2.

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:15 pm

I don't know. I am just so sad for Lee if he is not F1 and especially if he is F2. He was so invested and smitten, just like his nan and mother said, and he even told Georgia he was scared of getting hurt.  :tissuebox

I really didn't want to get invested but here I am invested once again! Darn!  sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:18 pm

I hope Lee is the next Bachelor and gets his redeeming love story if doesn't win.
He's the best choice, imo, and ready to find the one.  Praying

Lee would be like a Tim Robards/Sam Wood as lead bachelor, imo.  :yes: That's the type of lead I hope they go with because after Richie's season (bless his heart but I can't go through a season with a lead like that, and Cameron is the same if not worse, imo) I am all for Lee for bachelor if he is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Me too. I'm for Lee for Bachelor if he isn't F1.
Are there any new clues popping up this weekend? Wednesday feels way too far for me. I'm very nervous.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:46 pm

I think this could be a clue that Lee is not F1 and not the winner.  question

I hope Lee is the next bachelor!!!  Praying

Link to tweet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:07 pm

It does feel like he isn't F1. Thanks AA.
I had promised myself not to get invested since Arie on Emily's season and here I am again. I got sucked in.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:14 pm

LynnTa wrote:It does feel like he isn't F1. Thanks AA.

I had promised myself not to get invested since Arie on Emily's season and here I am again. I got sucked in.

I totally understand  bestbud!  console

I promised myself I wouldn't get invested either and then found myself invested in Lee.  beatingheart

Now that you mention Arie, Lee reminds me a bit of Arie as well. Very similar personalities (even the kisses more like Arie).  :yes:

It seems like heartbreak will be on the horizon for Lee like with Arie though  :broken heart: :tissuebox

My only hope is that Lee has a chance to be the Bachelor. He's the only contestant I would be interested in watching as lead from this season's contestants if he is not F1.  hearthumbsup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking