SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:06 am

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CwO1gA-W8AAJ15A
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Time for the third and final hometown date with Kevin in Waterloo, ON! #BacheloretteCA
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CwO2hAIWcAANzhj
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA "I'm addicted to you right now. There's no question in my mind that we were meant to meet." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:16 am

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CwO6J8GWcAASqbO
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"Bringing families into this is hard." After meeting the final 3 families, Jasmine has the toughest decision to make yet. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 am

dee wrote:Smiley @bluwavz @jojo47 @Richmondrose @lightredemption

I guess this may not be popular opinion here, but I thought they had a pretty good HTD. Yeah, his mom came off over bearing and OTT, but I think she's just protective. Sure she could have rephrased some of the stuff she said, but as much as Jasmine said in an ITM that she "didn't feel the warmth", when I watched the scene play out between her and Kevin's mom, I thought it didn't go as bad as what the show trying so hard to sell. If Kevin is F1, I'm sure Jasmine and his family have gotten over any issues (if there was even one) since the show has ended. I think the odds of the final couple working out is just the same regardless of who she ends up with.

As for Kevin and Jasmine....

I always thought their chemistry was CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f525  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f525  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f525 , but I find it even more apparent during their HTD. I think the show was holding back what to show between these two, and are finally showing more as the season is nearing it's end.

Kevin talking about his struggles of self-image and thinking he's never good enough and ultimately his decision to go into the military was very heartfelt. Him feeling the proudest when he received his war medal and how he looks at the medal whenever he is down to remind him of that proud moment. Saying how since he's met Jasmine, he's never had a moment where he needed to look at his medal. Proceeds to give the medal to Jasmine to keep because he doesn't feel like he needs it anymore when she's in his life. To him professing his love  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2665 Almost melted my cold, cold heart laugh out loud

Regardless of how this season ends, I think he's a great guy and hope he surrounds himself with people that remind him of this Smiley

I also think the show has not been nice to the Wendts and they are all just looking forward to move on once the show is over.

@TheWrongReasons Damn, I wish we got to see more of Waterloo, but I'm just excited the city/town was featured! I'm getting nostalgic now. Might need to bug my uni friends about making a trip back there for old time's sake.

I haven't watched the entire date yet & I'm only just finished the portion on the football field. I completely agree with your description of what Kevin was expressing to Jasmine & your comments about Kevin himself. I am sure watching this season hasn't been easy for the Wendt's and I hope that they are all able to put the TV version of their family behind them.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:42 am

I guess this may not be popular opinion here, but I thought they had a pretty good HTD. Yeah, his mom came off over bearing and OTT, but I think she's just protective. Sure she could have rephrased some of the stuff she said, but as much as Jasmine said in an ITM that she "didn't feel the warmth", when I watched the scene play out between her and Kevin's mom, I thought it didn't go as bad as what the show trying so hard to sell. If Kevin is F1, I'm sure Jasmine and his family have gotten over any issues (if there was even one) since the show has ended. I think the odds of the final couple working out is just the same regardless of who she ends up with.

I always thought their chemistry was CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f525  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f525  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f525 , but I find it even more apparent during their HTD. I think the show was holding back what to show between these two, and are finally showing more as the season is nearing it's end.

Kevin talking about his struggles of self-image and thinking he's never good enough and ultimately his decision to go into the military was very heartfelt. Him feeling the proudest when he received his war medal and how he looks at the medal whenever he is down to remind him of that proud moment. Saying how since he's met Jasmine, he's never had a moment where he needed to look at his medal. Proceeds to give the medal to Jasmine to keep because he doesn't feel like he needs it anymore when she's in his life. To him professing his love  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2665 Almost melted my cold, cold heart laugh out loud

Regardless of how this season ends, I think he's a great guy and hope he surrounds himself with people that remind him of this Smiley

I also think the show has not been nice to the Wendts and they are all just looking forward to move on once the show is over.

@TheWrongReasons Damn, I wish we got to see more of Waterloo, but I'm just excited the city/town was featured! I'm getting nostalgic now. Might need to bug my uni friends about making a trip back there for old time's sake.
ITA with this whole post @dee  score
Your description of that Warrior Field war medal moment just legit gave me the feels beatingheart
 I wish we got to see more of Waterloo, too, but it was really cool to see them driving uptown & recognizing King St ... so fun! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:49 am

I was expecting a lot worse than it was with Kevin's Mom. At the end of the Mom's and Kevin's talk she put her head down when they were getting up and she was smiling so me thinks there was some acting going on. He did kind of warn her that his Mom is out spoken. Maybe she should have had a talk with Kevin first because once he said it was love at first sight she seemed to change. JMO's of course.

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:37 am

I agree his declaration with giving her the medal was heartfelt and I don't doubt for a minute that his mom was edited for maximum drama. That said, they can't edit what you don't give them and she was nasty. Telling someone you just met and who could be your sons girlfriend...and I don't care under what weird circumstances because she knew how the show works...that they talk too much and don't listen is just plain rude. It kind of reminded me of Andi's and Josh's HTD in that respect. Yes, they could have worked things out in the mean time, but I wonder just how Jasmine felt watching that tonight? I wouldn't have been happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 am

Great post @dee

Just in relation to the mother thing - its literally one moment in time and if Kevin is F1 there has been aeons of time since for things to change, shift and progress. I'm not going to define a person by a quick TV appearance on a reality tv show and I don't think its a death knell for any potential relationship the two of them could have in the future. JMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverado07 Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 am

Just by looking at the picture of them driving downtown Waterloo. Looks like some of the trees are bare. If I had to guess, this was very recent...  When did taping end?

And you can't tell me this was a big surprise to his mother? I would guess it is a bit scripted. clapping!

Silverado07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:42 am

I wish them well, but there is just something that does not appeal to me about kevin. The giving of the medal I see in a slightly different way, but it is over so upwards on onwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:57 pm

My favorite part from last night's ep:

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Kj110
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Kj210
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Kj310
"The funny thing is, Jas, you make me feel the same way"  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f497 

Source: me
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Silverado07 Welcome1

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 pm

lightredemption wrote:My favorite part from last night's ep:

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Kj110
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Kj210
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Kj310
"The funny thing is, Jas, you make me feel the same way"  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f497 

Source: me

I loved when he called her Jas and I'm sure she noticed as well. beatingheart

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold